Are you available today? 您今天有空吗?
必备词
1. business negotiation 洽谈业务
2. spare 空闲的
3. be tied up 很忙的
4. occupied 无空闲的
5. painstaking effort 苦工,心血
6. put off 推迟
7. look forward to 期盼
8. close cooperation 通力合作
9. assure sb. of sth. 向某人保证某事
10. say hello to sb, 向某人问好
11. around 大约
12. assign 指派
提前预约
1. When is a good time for us to meet? 我们何时会面比较合适呢?
2. I'll call you before I go. 我去之前会给您电话的。
3. I wonder if I can see you in your office at around 9 am tomorrow? 我能否在上午9点到您的办公室见您呢?
4. I look forward to seeing you again. 我很盼望再与您会面。
5. I’ll take just a few minutes of her time. 我只占用她几分钟时间。
更改见面时间
1. Can we meet at 1 pm instead? 我们可以改在下午1点见面吗?
2. I have to put off our meeting. 我得推迟我们会面了。
拜访进行时
1. I'm here to see Mr. Kim. 我来见金先生。
2. Do you have an appointment? 您有预约吗?
3. Mr. Dorson is expecting you. 道森先生正在等您。
4. My company assigned me to negotiate business with you. 公司派我来和您洽谈业务。
5. I've come to see Mr. Smith to discuss sales of our new model. 我来找史密斯先生商谈我们新型产品得销售事宜。
6. I know you're very busy, and I just want to show you these samples. 我知道您很忙,我只是想给您看这些样品。
客户“集群”
1. potential customer 潜在客户
2. target customer 目标客户
3. loyal customer 忠实客户
常用句
1. May I pay a visit to you on Friday morning? 我周五早上去拜访您可以吗?
2. I‘m afraid not. I'm all tied up that day. 恐怕不行,那天我很忙。
3. I’m fully occupied. 我非常忙。
4. Let me check my schedule first. 我先查查日程表。
5. Would it be possible to postpone our meeting until next week? 能否把我们的会面推迟到下周?
--- Next week? I don't think so. It works for me. 下周?我想不行。这个时间对我来说很合适。
6. Excuse me, could you tell me where the General Manager office is? 打扰了,您可以告诉我总经理办公室在哪儿吗?
7. Do you have a business card with you? 您带名片了吗?
8. Your Sales Manager said I could come any time before noon. 贵公司的销售经理说我可在中午以前过来。
9. Mr. Dorson has been expecting you. 道森先生一直在等您。
10. Mr. Dorson will be right with you. 道森先生马上就来。
11. Mr. Dorson is a little behind schedule today. 道森今天的行程有些拖延。
12. What about starting our business talks tomorrow? 明天开始谈谈我们的生意,如何?
13. No problem, I can assure you of our close cooperation. 没问题,我保证通力合作。
14. We may lose some loyal customers if we don't take their needs into consideration. 如果不把忠实客户的需求考虑在内,我们很可能会失去他们。
15. Mr. Lee, I want to talk to you about our new products. 李先生,我想跟您谈谈我们的新产品。
16. Do you have any spare time today? 您今天有时间吗?
17. I have a staff meeting at 3 pm. I think we can meet before or after that. 下午三点我有一个员工会议,我们可以在会议之前或之后见面。
18. I will see you at 2 pm then. It won't take more than thirty minutes. 那我下午2点去见您。不会占用您超过30分钟。
19. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. 期待明天与您见面。
网友评论