美文网首页
实习医生格蕾第1季第6集台词

实习医生格蕾第1季第6集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-19 07:45 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    - We had sex, once- Go out with me. -我们上过床就一次-跟我约会吧
    You know you're my boss, it's against the rules. 你是我上司你知道这违反规定
    Do you like Izzie? is that what this is about? 你喜欢伊兹所以才这样吧
    Izzie? No! She's not the one I'm attracted to. 伊兹不我喜欢的不是她
    So there's a one. 那就另有其人咯
    Ever been attracted to someone you couldn't have? 你喜欢过得不到的人吗
    Meredith. 梅瑞狄斯
    - Just coffee. - Good. -只是咖啡而已-很好
    - Ok. - Ok. -好吧-好吧
    Your mother's alzheimer's is advancing. 你母亲的老年痴呆越来越严重
    So while she's lose enough to consent 所以趁她还清醒时
    完整版请点击
    - she needs to sign everything to you.- me? -让她签字把一切交给你-我吗
    Thanks for the coffee. 谢谢你的咖啡
    So you blew me off for a bottle of tequila. 你为了瓶龙舌兰而放我鸽子
    That's not nearly as much fun to wake up to. 等你醒来后就没这么开心了
    You mind moving this tail wagon? 介意移一下车吗
    You're blocking me in. 我被堵在里面了
    A couple hundred years ago, 两百多年前
    Benjamin Franklin shared with the world 本杰明·富兰克林曾经向众人
    The secret of his success. 分享他成功的秘诀
    "Never leave that till tomorrow, " he said, 他说"今日事"
    "which you can do today." "今日毕"
    This is the man who discovered electricity. 正是他发现了电能
    He'd think more of us would listen to what he had to say. 他以为大多数人会听信他的忠告
    I don't know why we put things off, 我不知道为什么大家习惯拖延
    But if I had to guess, 如果要我猜的话
    I'd say it has a lot to do with fear. 我想主要是因为害怕
    Fear of failure, fear of pain, fear of rejection. 害怕失败害怕疼痛害怕被拒绝
    Wouldn't it be easier to just ask her out? 直接约她出去不是更简单
    - she's gonna be late. - maybe not. -她会迟到的-也许不会
    We should wait for her. 我们应该等等她
    Definitely not. 绝对不行
    I'm not her mother, and you are not her boyfriend. 我不是她妈你也不是她男朋友
    Not yet, anyway. 起码现在还不是
    Stop, ok? I told you I'm not interested. 闭嘴好吗我说过对她没兴趣
    Life is short, George. 生命短暂乔治
    Do you really want to die before you ever ask her out? 你真想等到死也不约她出去么
    I do not want to ask her out. 我不想约她出去
    Do you really want to die a liar? 你真的到死也要撒谎么
    I'm not... I'm not dying. 我我才不死呢
    Sometimes, the fear is just of making a decision. 有时候害怕的仅仅是做出决定
    Because, what if you're wrong? 因为如果我们错了怎么办
    What if you're making a mistake you can't undo? 如果犯了个无法挽回的错该怎么办
    Crap. 糟糕
    Crap! 糟糕
    Hi. I'm late. 嗨我迟到了
    You're avoiding me. 你在躲着我
    Yes, but also late. 是的但我还是迟到了
    Oh, are we going to talk about this? 我们难道不应该谈谈吗
    No 不需要
    About us and Bailey and what she saw? 关于我们还有贝利她撞见的事
    I don't need to talk about it. 我没什么好说的
    I experienced it, naked. 我都经历过了一丝不挂
    This is getting complicated. 这事变得越来越复杂了
    Complicated for me. 对我来说很复杂
    I'm the intern sleeping with the attending. 和主治医生上床的实习生是我
    Bailey isn't speaking to me anymore. 贝利再也不会和我说话了
    Not that that's a bad thing. 这似乎也不是什么坏事
    If I was a better guy, I'd walk away. 如果我是好人我会走开的
    Yes, you would. 你当然会了
    Do you want me to be a better guy? 你想让我当好人么
    Yes. 是的
    No. 不要
    Crap. 糟糕
    I'm late. 我迟到了
    Take your time. 慢慢来
    Think about it. 好好考虑
    That was definitely worth being late. 即使迟到也值得
    Thanks. 谢谢
    Is this a? 这算是
    Should we talk about this? 我们是不是应该谈谈
    Yeah, definitely. 是啊当然了
    - You're late. - so are you. -你迟到了-你也一样
    I know, and I can't afford to piss off bailey any more. 我知道我再也不想惹贝利不高兴
    Do you think she told anyone? 你觉得她会说出去么
    - About you and mcdreamy?- Yeah. -你和美梦先生的事吗-是啊
    No, he's her boss too. 不会的他也是她的上司
    If they find out, what can they? 他们要是发现了会怎么做
    Can they kick me out, or? 会开除我吗还是
    No... not officially. 不不会的
    You'll just get edged out, 最多是被排挤
    Blacklisted, banned from his surgeries, 被列入黑名单不准参加他的手术
    Passed over for chief resident. 当不了总住院医生
    It'll be humiliating, but you'll live. 会很丢脸但你会留下来
    I have to end it. 我要结束这一切
    I definitely have to end it. 我必须得结束这一切
    - I have to end it, right? - Meredith, shut up. -我必须结束这一切是吧-梅瑞狄斯闭嘴
    What? 什么
    Did you seriously just tell me to shut up? 你刚刚真是叫我闭嘴吗
    Oh, please. You got a hot doctor 拜托 你找到一个性感的医生
    Who likes to make you open up and say "Ah" 还总喜欢讨好你
    It's the American dream, stop whining about it. 这就是美国梦别再絮絮叨叨了
    No. no good can come from sleeping with your boss. 不跟上司睡觉从来不会有什么好结果的
    - Cristina, you're late. - So is Meredith. -克里斯蒂娜你迟到了-梅瑞狄斯也是
    Whatever it is we're afraid of, 不管我们害怕的是什么
    One thing holds true. 有一件事永远不会改变
    That, by the time the pain of not doing a thing 当逃避的痛苦
    Gets worse than the fear of doing it, 比害怕更强烈时
    It can feel like we're carrying around a giant tumor. 那感觉就会像是身负着巨大的肿瘤
    When we walk in this door, 大家进门后
    You will maintain decorum. 你们必须得保持严肃
    You will not laugh, vomit, or drop your jaw. 你们不准笑不准吐不准窃窃私语
    Are we understood? 明白了吗
    - why would we laugh? - oh, just you wait. -为什么会笑-等着瞧吧
    完整版请点击
    Good morning, Miss Connors. 早上好康纳斯女士
    Good morning. 早上好
    What is it? 那是什么
    Tumor. 肿瘤
    And you thought I was speaking metaphorically. 你以为我刚刚是在比喻吗
    Good morning, Annie. how are you? 早上好安妮你感觉怎么样
    This is Dr. Bailey, and these are my fellow interns. 这位是贝利医生这几位是实习医生
    Dr. Karev, we refer to patients as "Mister"... 克莱夫医生我们称呼病人要加"女士"
    I told him to call me "Annie." 是我让他叫我安妮的
    "Miss Connors" makes me feel old and fat, "康纳斯女士"这称呼让我觉得又肥又老
    Which I am, but why feel that way? 当然我确实如此但何必让自己跟难过呢
    Good morning. 早上好
    Annie, this is Dr. Burke. awesome surgeon. 安妮这位是伯克医生非常棒的医生
    Dr. Karev. 克莱夫医生
    Annie Connors is a 43-year-old woman who presented last night 安妮·康纳斯今年43岁于昨晚入院
    With progressive shortness of breath the past three months. 最近三个月出现呼吸急促现象
    Found to have a very large tumor 现已发现一颗成因不明的巨大肿瘤
    Of unknown origin pressed against her diaphragm. 压迫着她的横隔膜
    Stable vital signs. 生命体征稳定
    Scheduled for CT this morning, sir. 安排了今天上午做CT
    Thank you, Dr. Karev. are you at all claustrophobic? 谢谢你克莱夫医生请问你有幽闭恐惧症吗
    I've been housebound for the last year. 过去的一年我都呆在家里
    How claustrophobic could I be? 我怎么会有幽闭恐惧症
    All right. Dr. Stevens is going to take you up for a CT. 斯蒂文斯医生会带你去照CT
    It'll give us a better look at the tumor, 这会让我们更好地知道肿瘤的状况
    And we'll know how to proceed. 然后我们就知道下一步该怎么做了
    Could someon tell my mom? 有谁可以去告诉我妈妈
    She'll worry if she gets back, and I'm not here. 她回来发现我不在会担心的
    Yeah, of course. of course. 噢当然当然了
    And would it be possible for Alex to take me instead? 还有可以让阿历克斯带我去吗
    I mean, he... 我的意思是他
    He's just so fun to look at. 他看上去挺有有趣的
    Annie. 安妮
    Sure. sure, Ms. Connors. 当然了康纳斯小姐
    Excuse me. 先告辞了
    How much do you think it weighs? 你觉得那有多重
    60 pounds. 60磅吧[27公斤]
    More. she's carrying a whole extra person. 可能不止大概有一个人的重量
    This one's going in the books. I've got to get in. 这病例会写进教材的我一定要参加
    I almost did. have you ever seen Alex like that? 我就差一点你们见过阿历克斯那样吗
    He actually seemed sincere. 看起来像是真的一样
    "seemed" being the operative word. 重要的是"看起来像"
    He was on call when she came in. 她入院的时候正好他值班
    I am never leaving this place again. 我再也不离开这儿了
    Let's move, people. 开始工作了各位
    Ms. Connor's surgery, should we choose to proceed, 如果决定给康纳斯女士做手术
    Will take most, if not all, of the surgeons off the floor, 将会调用这层楼绝大部分的医生
    Which means you people 这意味着你们
    Will have to work extra hard not to kill anyone, 必须格外努力别要了谁的命
    cause we won't be there to fix your mistakes. 因为没有人来帮你们收拾残局
    Dr. Burke. 伯克医生
    Trauma team to or one. 创伤组立刻去1号手术室
    Trauma team to or one. 创伤组立刻去1号手术室
    I really want in on this. 我真的很想参加这个手术
    I thought we weren't talking. 我以为我们不打算谈呢
    I'm not talking. I'm just saying. 这不是在谈是请求
    Find her mother, get a family history, 去联系她的母亲查一下家族病史
    And I'll tell Bailey. 我会跟贝利说的
    Mr. Harper had a coronary bypass yesterday. 哈珀先生昨天做了冠状动脉搭桥术
    His blood pressure, currently 100/l65. 他目前的血压是100/l65
    It was running low overnight down to 70/l30, 昨天夜里降到了70/l30
    But responded to medication. 但药物治疗已经初见成效
    Postoperative labs show a crit of 30 and normal coagulation. 术后数据显示信度30凝结现象正常
    Chest-tube output has halted over the last two hours. 过去两小时胸部管道排流停止
    What's your plan? 下一步做什么
    Chest x-ray and check the tube for possible occlusion. 胸腔X光检查管道是否有阻塞
    Good. he's doing fine. 很好他的状况很稳定
    Thank you. 谢谢
    I know you think I like Meredith, 你以为我喜欢梅瑞狄斯
    But I don't like Meredith. 实际上不是
    What? 什么
    No. I like Meredith. obviously, I like Meredith. 不我当然喜欢梅瑞狄斯当然喜欢
    I just... I just don't have a thing for her. 只是我只是我对她没有那个意思
    Ok. 好吧
    It's just this morning... 今天早上
    I know you were probably just teasing, 我知道你可能只是在开玩笑
    But I don't want you to say anything to her. 但我希望你去和她说
    We live together, and that'd be awkward. 我们住在一起那样会很尴尬的
    - George, stop talking. - ok, then. -乔治闭嘴-好吧
    Morning. 早上好
    Mr. Levangie, this is Dr. Bailey 勒凡吉先生这位是贝利医生
    And her fine staff of surgical interns. 以及她手下出色的实习医生们
    Welcome to hell, kids. 欢迎来到地狱孩子们
    Who's presenting? 谁来做病情陈述
    Edward Levangie is a 63-year-old man 爱德华·勒凡吉今年63岁
    Admitted for pain management for dyskinesia. 入院接受运动障碍痛感治疗
    He's been stable since last night, 从昨晚开始病情已经稳定
    And responding to the bolus injections. 药物注射后反应良好
    - Izzie, treatments? - for parkinson's disease? -伊兹说一下疗法-帕金森症的疗法吗
    Deep brain stimulation has... 深度脑部刺激
    Not for parkinson's, for spinal pain. 不是治疗帕金森是脊椎疼痛
    Intraspinal catheter. 脊椎内插导管术
    That way, he can have constant pain medication. 这样可以用药物治疗长期的疼痛
    Excellent. this is Dr. Grey. 很好这位是格蕾医生
    She's gonna prep you for the procedure and assist. 她会帮你准备手术并随时协助治疗
    Excuse me. 先失陪了
    You make yourselves busy, I'll catch up with you. 你们先找点事做我马上赶过来
    Miranda. 玛兰达
    Excuse me? 什么
    Well, that's your name, right? it's on your jacket. 那是你的名字对吧就写在你的衣服上
    All right, I'll just call you Bailey then. 好吧我还是叫你贝利好了
    You think you're charming in that talented, neurotic, 自以为顶着那一头神经质的
    Overly moussed hair sort of way, good for you. 喷满了摩丝的发型很性感是吧
    But if you think I'm going to stand back 但如果你认为我会袖手旁观
    And watch while you favor her... 看着你在我面前偏袒她
    - I don't favor her. she's good. - I'm sure she is. -我没有偏袒她她很出色-这毫无疑问
    Can I point out that, 我可以提醒你一点吗
    Technically, I'm your boss? 严格说来我是你的上司
    You don't scare me. 你吓不到我
    Look, I'm not going to advertise 听着我不会四处散播你
    Your extracurricular activities with my intern. 和我实习医生的八卦
    However, the next time I see you favoring Meredith 不过下次再让我看见你偏袒梅瑞狄斯
    I'll make sure she doesn't see 我保证让她一个月之内
    The inside of an OR for a month. 别想进手术室
    Just for the sake of balance. 这是为了公平起见
    - we're all set, doc. - ok. -都准备好了医生-好的
    There's going to be a microphone in there for you 这里面有个麦克风
    In case you get scared or you want to get out, 以防你害怕了 或是想要出来
    But try not to do that, 但请尽量克制一下
    Because then we're going to have to start all over again. 否则的话我们又得重新开始了
    I'm fine. I'll be fine. 没关系我会没事的
    I know you're going to be fine, Because I'm going to be 我知道你不会有事的因为我就站在
    Right over there, behind that glass, waiting for you. 那扇玻璃后面等着你
    - all right? - ok. -好吗-好的
    You ready? 你准备好了吗
    Are you really ready? let's do this. 你真的准备好了吗我们开始吧
    See ya. 待会儿见
    Oh, hey, man, you got an extra battery? 嘿老兄你有备用电池吗
    Unbelievable. 难以置信
    - oh, I know, right? - I've never seen anything like this. -噢我早就知道-我从来没见过这么大的东西
    God. 天啊
    Well, what I don't understand... 我不明白的是
    Is how a person lets it get like that. 她怎么会让肿瘤发展到这样的状况
    I mean, man, that is a whole lot of nasty. 我是说老兄真恶心
    Maybe she's afraid of doctors. poor thing. 或许是因为她害怕医生太可怜了
    Poor thing? please. 可怜拜托
    If you're afraid of doctors, you take a pill. 如果你害怕医生你可以吃药啊
    She's just sick, like, warped, you know? 她就是有病变态你知道吧
    Seriously, I don't know how she lives with herself. 真不知道她是怎么活下来的
    Well, at first, we thought she was just putting on weight. 起初我们以为她只是长胖了
    When we realized what was happening, 当我们知道怎么回事后
    I tried to get her to go to the doctor, 曾经劝她去看医生
    But she was scared. 但她很害怕
    And, the bigger it got, the less she wanted to go. 肿瘤越长越大她也越来越不愿意去
    And she never really felt all that sick until last night. 直到昨天晚上她才真的坚持不住了
    She couldn't breathe. 她无法呼吸了

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“实习医生格蕾”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:实习医生格蕾第1季第6集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/jshpbltx.html