美文网首页
实习医生格蕾第1季第2集台词

实习医生格蕾第1季第2集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-16 09:21 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident 在这当担任外科住院医生的7年
    will be the best and worst of your life. 将是你们一生中最美好和痛苦的7年
    You will be pushed to the breaking point. 你们会被推向崩溃的边缘
    Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. 其中8位会转到更容易的专科
    Five will crack under the pressure. 5位会在压力下崩溃
    Two of you will be asked to leave. 2位会被劝退
    Dr. Shepherd. We should pretend it never happened. 谢博德医生我们要装作什么都没发生
    What never happened? You sleeping with me, 什么没发生过是你和我上床
    Or you throwing me out this morning? 还是你今早把我赶出去
    You're an attending and I'm your intern. 你是主治医生我是你实习医生
    - Stop looking at me like that.- Like what? -别那样看我-哪样
    完整版请点击
    Like you've seen me naked. 就像我没穿衣服
    Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours. 你们第一次值班现在开始持续48小时
    You're interns, grunts, nobodies, 你们是实习生小人物
    Bottom of the surgical food chain. 在外科食物链的最底层
    What are you doing here? 你在这干嘛
    You and I are gonna have so much fun together. 你和我一起可有的瞧了
    You know Meredith is inbred? 你们知道梅瑞狄斯来历吗
    Like it's uncommon around here to be a doctors' parents... 父母是医生在这里很特别吗
    Royally in bread. her mother is Ellis Grey. 不止如此她妈妈可是爱丽丝·格蕾
    Shut up. the Ellis Grey? 天啊那个爱丽丝·格蕾
    She's a living legend. 她是活生生的传奇
    What's your name? 你叫什么
    It's me, mom. Meredith. 是我妈梅瑞狄斯
    All right. 好吧
    We're gonna survive this, right? 我们会挺过去的对吗
    It's all about lines. 一切都有关"线"
    The finish line at the end of residency. 实习结束时的终点线
    Waiting in line for a chance at the operating table. 排成直线等待进手术室的机会
    And then there's the most important line... 还有最重要的一条线
    A line separating you from the people you work with. 一条分隔你和同事的三八线
    It doesn't help to get too familiar. 关系太好是没有帮助的
    To make friends. 交朋友也是
    You need boundaries between you and the rest of the world. 你需要分界线让自己远离尘世
    Other people are far too messy. 其他人太过于复杂
    It's all about lines. 一切都有关"线"
    Drawing lines in the sand 在沙上画几条线
    And praying like hell no one crosses them. 拼命地祈祷没人能穿越它们
    Look, I'm sure you're very nice, 我相信你人很好
    But I'm very particular about who lives in my house, 但我对室友比较挑剔
    and you're just not right. 你就是不合适
    Why? Look, I'm quiet. 为什么我很安静
    No loud music, no parties. 没有吵闹的音乐没有聚会
    Where were you when the challenger exploded? 挑战号爆炸时你在哪
    The what? 什么
    The space shuttle challenger. 航天飞机挑战号
    Uh... I think I was in kindergarten. 我想我当时在上幼儿园
    Exactly. No. 确实不行
    Why do you put up posters for roommates 如果你不想要找室友
    if you don't want roommates? 那你干嘛还要贴广告
    I do want roommates. 我想要室友
    We're together 100 hours a week. 我们一周有100个小时在一起
    You want to live together, too? 你还想住一起吗
    I see you bring bribes now, huh? 我看你带行贿品来了
    I need a place to live. My Mom irons my scrubs. 我得找个地方住我妈居然熨我刷手衣
    I have to get out of there. 我得搬出去
    It's not a bribe. I don't think it's a good idea. 这不是贿赂我觉得这不是好主意
    - I can put down last, first, and deposit.- It's totally a bribe. -我可以先付两个月定金-肯定是贿赂
    I can cook, and I'm an obsessive cleaner. 我会煮饭而且很爱干净
    No. I just want two total strangers who I don't have to talk to 不行我只想找两个陌生人不用聊天
    Or be nice to, 或对他们示好
    and it's not a bribe. It's a mocha latte. 还有这不是贿赂只是杯摩卡拿铁
    George, you're running the code team. Meredith, take the trauma pager. 乔治去急救组梅瑞狄斯去创伤科待命
    Christina, deliver the weekend labs to the patients. 克里斯蒂娜去把检查结果告诉病人
    Izzie, you're on sutures. 伊兹你就去缝合吧
    Dr. Bailey, I was hoping to assist you in the O.R. Today. 贝利医生我希望今天可以协助你的手术
    Maybe, do a minor procedure, I think I'm ready. 也许能尽我微薄之力我准备好了
    Mocha latte? 要摩卡拿铁吗
    - If she gets to cut, I want to cut, too.- Yeah, me too. -如果她能我也想做-我也是
    I wouldn't mind another shot. I mean, if everybody else is... 我不介意再试一次如果她们都能
    Stop talking. 别吵了
    Every intern wants to perform their first surgery. 每个实习生都渴望他们第一次手术
    That's not your job. 这不是你们的工作
    Do you know what your job is? 你们的工作是
    To make your resident happy. 让你们的住院医生开心
    Do I look happy? No. Why? 我看上去开心吗不为什么
    Because my interns are whiny. 因为我的实习生很爱发牢骚
    You know what will make me look happy? 你们知道什么能让我开心
    Having a code team staffed, 去急救组报道
    having the trauma pages answered, 去创伤科待命
    Having the weekend labs delivered, 去报告检查结果
    and having someone down in the pit, doing the sutures. 去给某位受伤的病患缝合伤口
    No one holds a scalpel till I'm so happy, 在我开心起来前没人能拿手术刀
    I'm mary freakin' poppins. 我现在郁闷着呢
    Mocha latte, my ass. 送摩卡拿铁傻子都懂
    Why are y'all standing there? Move! 为什么还站在那动起来
    Seattle has ferryboats. 西雅图有渡轮啊
    Yes. 是的
    I didn't know that. 我以前都不知道
    I've been living here six weeks. 我已经搬来6周了
    I didn't know there were ferryboats. 都不知道这里有渡轮
    Seattle is surrounded by water on three sides. 西雅图三面环水
    Hence the ferryboats. 所以有渡轮
    Now I have to like it here. 现在我不由得喜欢上这里
    I wasn't planning on liking it here. 没想到会喜欢上这里
    I'm from New York. 我来自纽约
    Genetically engineered to dislike everywhere 天生就不喜欢任何地方
    except Manhattan. 除了曼哈顿
    I have a thing for ferryboats. 我想去坐坐渡轮
    I'm not going out with you. 我不会和你出去的
    Did I ask you to go out with me? 我请你和我去了吗
    Do you want to go out with me? 你愿意和我出去吗
    I'm not dating you, 我不会和你约会
    and I'm definitely not sleeping with you again. 而且我绝对不再和你上床了
    完整版请点击
    You're my boss. 你是我的上级
    I'm your boss's boss. 我是你上级的上级
    You're my teacher and my teacher's teacher. 你是我的导师我导师的老师
    And you're my teacher. 你也是我导师
    "I'm your sister, I'm your daughter." "你是我的姐妹你是我的baby"
    - You're sexually harassing me.- I'm riding an elevator. -你对我性骚扰-我在坐电梯而已
    Look, I'm drawing a line. 听着我在画条线
    The line is drawn. 线画好了
    There's a big line. 这是条很清晰的线
    So, this line, is it imaginary 那这线是你想象出来的
    or do I need to get you a marker? 还是要给你支笔画下来
    We'lltalk later? 我们等会再谈
    - Are you the surgeon?- Yeah. -你是外科医生吗-是的
    We've got a rape victim. 我们有个强奸受害者
    Better get in there. 最好进去看看
    25-year-old female found down at the park. Status... post trauma. 25岁女性发现倒在公园里状态创伤后
    She came in with a GCS of six. B.P. ...80 over 60. 送来时格拉斯哥6分血压80/60
    Exam is significant for blunt head trauma. 检查显示脑后钝伤只主因
    Unequalbreath sounds, right pupil is dilated, and she's ready for X-ray. 呼吸不均匀右侧瞳孔散大准备去照X光
    Ready to roll? 准备好了吗
    Hey! 听见没
    Yeah. 是的
    Call ahead to clear a C.T. Let them know I'm coming. 提前打电话去CT室通知他们我要来了
    Load up the portable monitor. 装上便携式监护仪
    Call respiratory for a ventilator. 通知呼吸科要台呼吸机
    I'll get x-rays while I'm down there. 我一到那里就做X光检查
    She's gonna spend a hell of a long time in recovery and rehab. 她要过很长一段时间才能完全康复
    If she survives. 如果能活下来
    What is she, like 5'2", 100 pounds? 瞧瞧她1米6的个45公斤吗
    She's still breathing after what this guy did to her? 在被施暴后她还能活下来吗
    If they catch the guy, they should castrate him. 要是抓住那家伙真该阉了他
    See how shredded her hands are? 看她的手伤得多严重
    She tried to fight back. 她试图还击
    Tried to? Rape kit came back negative. 试图吗强奸检验呈阴性
    She kicked his ass. 她揍了他一顿
    So, we have a warrior among us, huh? 那么说她是位勇士了
    Allison. 艾莉森
    Her... her name is Allison. 她的名字叫艾莉森
    Allison. 艾莉森
    I think I may have found the cause of our rupture. 我觉得找到出血的位置了
    What is this? 这是什么
    Does anyone know what this is? 有谁知道这是什么
    Oh, my God. 我的天啊
    What? Spit it out, Grey. 是什么说吧格蕾
    - She bit it off.- Bit off what? -她把它咬下来了-咬下什么
    That's his... 那是他的
    penis. 阴茎
    She bit off his -- his penis. 她把他阴茎咬下来了
    If she can fight the infection, she'll be fine. 如果她能过感染那关她就会好起来
    It's all gonna depend on whether or not she wakes up in the next 72 hours. 这得看在72小时内她能否醒过来
    Yeh,We should go to drink later. 我们等会儿去喝杯吧
    You can tell me the long story 说说名医放弃优厚的待遇
    of what makes a hotshot doc leave the big apple for Seattle. 来到西雅图的精彩故事
    Short story, actually. 事实上很简短的
    Your chief of surgery made me an offer I couldn't refuse. 你外科主任请我过来我不好拒绝
    Richard asked you to come? 理查德请你来的吗
    Yeah. Why? 是的怎么了
    Oh, nothing. 没什么
    See you later. 待会见
    Do you know what the code team does? 你知道急救组是干嘛的
    Saves lives. 拯救生命
    I shock a heart, and someone lives to see another day. 我电击心脏某人的生命又能延续了
    That's upbeat. 真鼓舞人心
    It's a glass half full... 是个乐观的地方
    Bambi, don't say another word till after the hunter shoots your mother. 小鹿斑比在猎人射你妈前别说话
    I don't like you. 我不喜欢你
    I have a B.A. from Smith, 我是史密斯大学文学学士
    a PHD from Berkeley, 柏克莱大学的博士
    And an M.D. from Stanford, 斯坦福大学的医学博士
    and I'm delivering lab results. 而我却在发诊断结果
    It's gonna take me all day to get through these. 这得花一整天才做得完
    Then get started. 那就快干活吧
    Oh, I wasn't complaining. 我没在抱怨
    Intern was reassigned, so he's mine now. 实习生重新分配了他现在归我管
    Have him shadow you for the day. 我让他今天跟你做事
    Show him how i do things. 告诉他我的行事作风
    Alex karev. nice to meet you. 阿历克斯·克莱夫很高兴认识你
    You're the pig who called meredith a nurse. 那个叫梅瑞狄斯是护士的猪头吧
    I hate you on principle. 我打心底里讨厌你
    And you're the pushy, overbearing kiss-ass. 你就是那不择手段傲慢的马屁精
    I, uh, i hate you too. 我也打心底里讨厌你
    Oh, it should be fun then. 那接下来就好玩了
    I'm dr. o'malley. i'll be running this code. 我是欧麦利医生负责这次抢救
    What do we got? 什么情况
    We have a 57-year-old male. he's asystole. 57岁的男性心脏停搏
    Charging to 200, please. 充电到200焦
    - We're charged.- Cleared. -已充-离手
    All right, Mrs. lu, i'm dr. stevens. 好了卢太太我是斯蒂文斯医生
    I'm gonna sew up your wound. 我来帮你缝合伤口
    you're gonna need asix stitches. 你大概要缝六针
    Are you allergic to any medication? 你对药物有过敏吗
    Can you speak Chinese? 你会说中文吗
    Please help me. 请你帮帮我
    Oh, i'm sorry. l-i don't... do you speak english? 不好意思我不会你会讲英文吗
    My daughter is outside.She is worse than me. 我女儿在外面伤得比我还重
    I just hurt my arm. She was... 我只伤到手她就
    Are you listen to me? 你有没有听我说啊
    I'll find, um... does anybody here speak chinese? 我找人有人会讲中文吗
    Hi. is the chief in? 你好主任在吗
    He's on his way. is that it? 他在路上这就是那个吗
    - Yeah.- Can i see it? -是的-我能看看吗
    No. forget i asked. 算了当我没说
    Meredith, it's good to see you. 梅瑞狄斯见到你真好
    I heard your mother was leaving Mayo. 我听说你妈离开梅奥了[爱尔兰西北部]
    She going back with the UN? 她打算回联合国吗
    She's, uh, taking time off. 她正在休假
    To write another book, I suppose 我猜她又打算出书了
    Listen, so they said to bring this to you, so... 他们说把这个拿给你所以
    - Yes, uh, for the police.- Right. -是的要给警方的-好
    When did the police say they were coming? 他们说什么时候来
    You know how slow they are. 你知道他们办事多慢
    So she better take it with her. 所以她最好能随身携带
    What? 什么
    You have to take it with you. 你必须随身携带
    Chain-of-custody rules. 这是证据监督链规定的
    All medical matter in a rape 所有强奸案的医学证据
    must stay with the person who collected it 必须由收集人保管
    Until it's placed in police custody. 直到警方来接收为止
    You collected the specimen, so you have custody. 你收集了这样本所以由你来保管
    Custody of a penis. 保管这阴茎
    Yes, until the cops come for it. 是的直到警察来接收
    Ok. well, what am i supposed to do with the penis? 好的那我带着这阴茎要做什么呢
    You have a disorder called multinucleate cell angiohistiocytoma. 你患的病是多核血管组织细胞瘤
    It's not a cancer sarcoma. 这不是恶性肿瘤
    It's very rare but minor. 这很罕见但不严重
    You'll be discharged today, ok? 你今天就可以出院了好吗
    - l-i don't need a surgery?- No. -我不需要做手术-是的
    I'm not gonna die? i'm fine? 我不会死了我好了
    Fit as a fiddle, or whatever. 非常健康就这样了
    What's that? 那是什么
    Don't ask. you don't want to know. 别问你不会想要知道的
    I do want to know. really. 我就想知道真的
    You really want to know? 你真的想知道
    It's a severed penis. 是被弄断的阴茎
    Ok. i didn't really want to know. 好吧我不是很想知道的
    Why do i have to be the one who get hugged? 为什么老是我被别人拥抱
    Because i don't do that. 因为我不做这事
    Besides, you're the ovarian sister here. 此外你是卵巢姐妹啊
    Did you call me an ovarian s? an ovarian s? 你刚刚叫我卵巢卵巢吗
    Since when has the possession of ovaries become an insult? 什么时候拥有卵巢变成侮辱
    Meredith's carrying a penis around in a jar. 梅瑞狄斯正拿着装着阴茎的罐子
    oh, from the rape surgery? 是那个强奸的手术吗
    Yeah, and it's not a jar. 是的那不是罐子
    It's a cooler. 是个冷藏箱
    Talk about taking a bite out of crime. 只谈医学别扯到犯罪
    You ok? 你还好吗

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“实习医生格蕾”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:实习医生格蕾第1季第2集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ndhpbltx.html