美文网首页Lakers-后科比时代
Dear Basketball-Kobe Bryant

Dear Basketball-Kobe Bryant

作者: 坚果是王道 | 来源:发表于2017-06-14 15:08 被阅读5次

原文来源:球员论坛网

翻译:坚果是王道

备注:作者科密一枚,翻译纯属个人爱好,原文如有侵权,马上删,译文不作任何商业用途,未经同意,不得转载。

Dear Basketball,

亲爱的篮球,

From the moment

从我小时候

I started rolling my dad’s tube sock

卷着老爸的圆筒短袜

And shooting imaginary

并想象着

Game-winning shots

在大西部论坛球馆

In the Great Western Forum

投中制胜球开始,

I knew one thing was real:

我就深信不疑

I fell in love with you.

我爱上你了。

A love so deep I gave you my all

这份爱如此深沉

From my mind & body

我把我的思想、我的身体

To my spirit & soul.

我的精神、我的灵魂都奉献给你。

As a six-year-old boy

Deeply in love with you

作为一个深爱你的六岁小男孩

I never saw the end of the tunnel.

我看不到隧道的尽头在哪儿,

I only saw myself

我只知道

Running out of one.

自己在不停的跑向终点。

And so I ran.

于是我不停的跑。

I ran up and down every court

每场比赛我都为了争夺你

After every loose ball for you.

而不断的来回奔跑。

You asked for my hustle

你要我竭尽全力

I gave you my heart

我为你付出真心

Because it came with so much more.

因为这不单单是尽力而已。

I played through the sweat and hurt

挥洒的汗水、忍受的伤痛,

Not because challenge called me

不是为了挑战

But because YOU called me.

而是为了你的召唤。

I did everything for YOU

为你我付出一切

Because that’s what you do

When someone makes you feel as

Alive as you’ve made me feel.

因为你让我感受到生命如此鲜活

You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream

是你给了六岁的我一个湖人梦

And I’ll always love you for it.

为此我也将永远爱你。

But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.

但请原谅我的爱将不再如此疯狂

This season is all I have left to give.

这赛季也是我仅剩的唯一。

My heart can take the pounding

我的心还能承受各种打击

My mind can handle the grind

我的意志亦能顶住种种磨砺

But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.

但是满身伤病的身体提醒着我是时候告别了

And that’s OK.

但是没关系

I’m ready to let you go.

我已经准备好放手了。

I want you to know now

我选择现在倾诉

So we both can savor every moment we have left together.

这样剩下的时间我们能尽情享受每个瞬间,

The good and the bad.

不论好坏。

We have given each other

All that we have.

我们都为对方奉献了所有。

And we both know, no matter what I do next

无论接下来的路怎么走,

I’ll always be that kid

我还是那个小男孩

With the rolled up socks

团着短袜

Garbage can in the corner

瞄准角落的垃圾桶

:05 seconds on the clock

时间只剩5秒

Ball in my hands.

球在我手

5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1

5秒 4秒 3秒 2秒 1秒

Love you always,

爱你如初

Kobe

科比

相关文章

  • Dear Basketball-Kobe Bryant

    原文来源:球员论坛网 翻译:坚果是王道 备注:作者科密一枚,翻译纯属个人爱好,原文如有侵权,马上删,译文不作任何商...

  • Dear Basketball

    Kobe Bryant Dear Basketball, 亲爱的篮球, From the moment ...

  • 有梦想的人是多么迷人,加油科比

    致亲爱的篮球 by 科比 Kobe Bryant Dear Basketball, 亲爱的篮球, From the...

  • A Letter From a Celtics Fan

    Dear Kobe Bryant, 亲爱的科比布莱恩特, I hate you. 我恨你。 Can you bla...

  • 周董!科比!一个时代,一场青春!

    科比在最新的推特中发布了写给篮球的一封信,也意味着一个时代即将结束!!! Kobe Bryant Dear Bas...

  • Kobe Bryant

    2002年,姚明这个巨人带领着我进入NBA世界。 没错,我之前是火箭球迷,因为里面有姚明,有巴蒂尔,有弗老大,有中...

  • Kobe Bryant

    忘记了是什么契机开始喜欢科比。 可能是因为他的脸,因为至今觉得他的脸在我这儿会自动前景化。 可能是因为他傲人的成绩...

  • Kobe Bryant

    最难过的是一个偏执狂最终承认自己打不动了。 最感谢的是因为你,我好像也懂了男生死守nba(哪怕是文字直播)的激情。...

  • To a Waterfowl—Bryant

    To a Waterfowl WHITHER, midst falling dew, While glow the...

  • exceedingly welcome!

    Kobe Bryant, basketball player, was killed in a helicopte...

网友评论

    本文标题:Dear Basketball-Kobe Bryant

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ososqxtx.html