美文网首页每天写1000字
跟着卷福学英语(二十八)

跟着卷福学英语(二十八)

作者: 刘二傻 | 来源:发表于2016-01-29 16:24 被阅读60次

    前景提要:卷福和华生找到了“格木”所在地,可是被他逃掉了。华生知道他的下一个目标是谁,他们是否能阻止“格木”?

    Professor Cairns:Tom, is that you? 汤姆是你吗?

    S:Golem! 格木!

    W:I can't see him. 我看不到他。

    S:I'll go round. 我从背后。

    W:I'll go. 我去。

    S:Who are you working for this time, Dzundza? 你这次为谁工作,真达?

    W:Golem! Let him go...or I will kill you.格木!放开他不然我就开枪!

    S:It's a fake. It has to be.这是赝品,肯定是。

    Miss Wenceslas:That painting has been subjected to every test known to science.这画历经一切科学检测手段。

    S:It's a very good fake, then. You know about this, don't you? This is you, isn't it?那就是高水平的赝品。你知道的,不是吗?是你一手操办的吧?

    Miss Wenceslas:Inspector, my time is being wasted. Would you mind showing yourself and your friends out?探长,这是浪费我的时间。能不能请你和你朋友出去?

    S:The painting is a fake. It's a fake, that's why Woodbridge and Cairns were killed. Oh, come on, proving it's just a detail. The painting is a fake. I've solved it, I've figured it out. It's a fake, that's the answer, that's why they were killed.这幅画是伪造的,因此伍德布基和凯安斯被杀了。得了,证明过程只是细节,画是伪造的。我已经解决了,我想出来了,是赝品,这就是答案也是他们被杀的原因。

    S:OK, I'll prove it. Give me time. Will you give me time?好,我来证明,给我时间,给我时间好吗?

    Kid A:'Ten...'十

    L:It's a kid. Oh God, it's a kid.是个小孩,天啊!是个小孩。

    W:What did he say?他说什么?

    S:"Ten." It's a countdown. He's giving me time.十,他在倒数,他在给我时间。

    Kid A:'Nine...'九

    S:Jesus... It's a fake, but how can I prove it? How?! How?!上帝啊!这是赝品。可怎么证明怎么证明?

    Kid A:Eight.八

    S:This kid will die. Tell me why the painting is a fake. Tell me!这个小孩会死掉,告诉我破绽在哪,告诉我。

    Kid A:'Seven...'七

    S:No, shut up. Don't say anything. It only works if I figure it out. It must be possible. It must be staring me in the face.不,闭嘴。什么都别说,只能由我找到。一定有,就在我眼皮底下。

    Kid A:'Six...'六

    S:How?为什么?

    S:Woodbridge knew, but how?!伍布里奇是怎么看出来的?!

    Kid A:'Five...'五

    W:It's speeding up! Sherlock! 抓紧时间夏洛克。

    Kid A:'Four... '四

    S:Oh! In the Planetarium, you heard it too. Oh, that is brilliant, that is gorgeous!在天文馆你也听到了。太棒了,太美妙了。

    Kid A:'Three...'三

    W:What's brilliant? What is?!什么太棒了?

    S:This is beautiful. Love this! Astronomers, supernovas.太美了,真厉害。天文学者,超新星。

    L:Sherlock!夏洛克!

    Kid A:'Two...'二

    S:The Van Buren Supernova.凡布伦的超新星。

    Kid A:'Please, is somebody  there? Somebody help me.'请问有人在吗?救救我。

    S:There you go. Go and find out where he is and pick him up. Van Buren Supernova,so-called. Exploding star. Only appeared in the sky in 1858.换你了,去找到他的位置救他。所谓的范布伦超新星,爆炸中的星,只在1858年出现过。

    W:So how could it have been... painted in the 1640s?所以它怎么可能在1640年代被画出来?

    S:You know, it's interesting. Bohemian stationery, an assassin named after a Prague legend, and you, Miss Wenceslas. This whole case has a distinctly Czech feeling about it. What are we looking at, Inspector?这真有趣,波西米亚信笺,以布拉格传说为名的杀手,还有你温思莱斯小姐,这案子充满了捷克气息。探长这案子共涉及几个罪名?这是什么罪探长?

    L:Well, criminal conspiracy, fraud, accessory after the fact, at the very least. The murder of the old woman, all the people in the flat...有犯罪阴谋共谋犯罪,欺诈罪,至少能算个事后从犯。谋杀老妇一名,还有一屋子人...

    Miss Wenceslas:I didn't know anything about that. All those things, please, believe me. I just wanted my share. The 30 million.这些我不知道,都不知道,求你了相信我。我只想得到我那一份。

    Miss Wenceslas:I found a little old man in Argentina. A genius - I mean, really. Brushwork, immaculate. Could fool anyone.我在阿根廷发现一个小老头真是个天才,画工无懈可击能糊弄过所有人。

    S:Mmm.哼

    Miss Wenceslas:Well, nearly anyone. But I didn't know how to go about convincing the world the picture was genuine. It was just an idea. A spark which he blew into a flame.几乎所有人,可我也不知道怎么说服世人,这幅画是真的,这只是个想法,是他煽动我铸成大错。

    S:Who?谁?

    Miss Wenceslas:I don't know. It's true! It took a long time, but eventually I was... put in touch with people. His people... Well, there was never any real contact. Just messages...whispers.我不知道,是真的。花了很久,但最终我和一些他的人接头了。从没有过真正的联络只有留言...耳语。

    S:And did those whispers have a name?这些耳语有名字吗?

    Miss Wenceslas:Moriarty.莫里亚蒂。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:跟着卷福学英语(二十八)

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/oxvrkttx.html