美文网首页
美剧中的短语 2018-04-16

美剧中的短语 2018-04-16

作者: WillCheng | 来源:发表于2018-04-16 18:44 被阅读0次

    I am discerning. 我有眼光/我有见识
    He is a little jumpy. 他有点坐不住
    Oh, go figure, ... 哦,想想看吧。。。
    You use strategy to expand territories and take over the world. 一统天下
    He is out back playing. 他在后面玩呢。
    That's such a nice offer, but I think we're good, thanks. 多谢好意,不过用不着,谢谢
    Jay and I are buds, for sure. 我们是铁哥们,真的。
    To be fair, 说实话,
    That's a really nice offer, but it's not really her thing.多谢你的好意,但她不怎么喜好逛街
    general store 杂货铺
    No way. 不可能
    It's just stuff with Alex. 我被Alex气饱了
    And living in XXX has been transformational. 住在XX让我改变了很多
    I would like to make a toast. 我来祝个酒。
    Why are you always on me about everything? 为什么你们每件事都要替我做主?
    I am about to embark on a new journey. 我的人生即将开始新的旅程了。
    Give it time, 往事随风去吧
    Act like a parent, talk like a peer. 父亲般的威严,朋友般的关爱
    if you bother to get to know him, 如果你愿意了解一下他的话
    if he's as sweet and as kind as you say he is , 如果他像你说的那样贴心善良
    I might have told him to get even with some kids. 我叫他去报复别的孩子。
    piece the family back together 让这个家重归于好
    Gloria would never go for that in a million years. Gloria打死也不会同意的
    if I pulled a fast one on her, 如果我对她耍诡计的话
    For one thing, 首先,
    Give me a break. 饶了我吧
    with a thirst for knowledge 对知识的渴望
    I am quite adept at flower arrangement 我很擅长插花
    Would you care for a sack of pickles? 请收下这包腌菜吧
    I'll be right down. 我就过来。
    They want us to come down there. 他们想让我们去一次
    Trust me on this. 相信我。
    That is very mature of you. 你真是成熟了
    I figure, 我觉得。。。
    We should address the elephant in the room. 我们应该直言不讳
    This is exactly why we sweep things under the rug. 避而不谈
    there is a kind of a lot of drama 现在这儿闹得有点不愉快
    We're all just hanging by a thread. 我们真是命悬一线
    I made a judgement call. 我见机行事
    I was sort of looking forward to a quiet day 有点想
    I am on call today.今天我值班。
    die a virgin 出师未捷身先死
    I think I suck at being a father. 我这个父亲做得很失败
    We each have our own strengths. 我们各有所长。
    There may be some bumps along the way. 生活中难免坎坷。
    I mean I worked with him a little, but the kid's got skills. 虽说我教过他几招,但他的确有天赋
    It's in his blood. 这与生俱来
    hole in one 一杆进洞
    one way or another, 不管怎么样
    9:00 sharp 九点整
    So this is there you decide to make your stand? 表明立场
    talk back 顶嘴
    chase a good time 花天酒地

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:美剧中的短语 2018-04-16

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/oxzskftx.html