Surprised by joy
愉快的喜悦
Impatient as the wind I turned to share the transport
如风飘忽不定,我转而想分享这份愉快
Oh!With whom but Thee,
哦,除了你还有谁
Deep buried in the silent tomb,
深深地埋在古墓里
That spot which no vicissitude can find?
这个海枯石烂的地方
Love, faithful love, recalled thee to my mind
从一而终的爱,使我想起了你
But how could I forget thee?
我怎么会忘记你
Through what power,
以什么样强大的力量
Even for the least division of an hour,
即使是仅仅分离一个小时
Have I been so beguiled as to be blind
难道我会对于最深切的失去
To my most grievous loss?
竟蒙蔽至此
网友评论