美文网首页
巴夏:是分享还是强制

巴夏:是分享还是强制

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 11:55 被阅读0次

巴夏:是分享还是强制


问:

Hello, bashar 

巴夏,你好!

巴夏:

And to you good day! 

你好!

问:

I have a couple questions 

我有几个问题

巴夏:

Speak up! Speak up! 

大声点!大声点!

问:

My first question is. 

我的第一个问题是

This is exciting to me, it is exciting, expanding consciousness and seeing all the things that we are able to do and communicate 

能够不断扩展我的意识,这真的让很我很兴奋。能遇到相似的人,一起沟通交流,一起做些事情,这些都让我很兴奋。

巴夏:

Yes! 

是的

问:

Now is sharing information with people that maybe don't have any understanding of it 

Is it considered imposing on their free will to try to...? 

但对于灵性一知半解的人,分享这方面信息,是不是强加在他们的自由意志之上呢?

巴夏:

You can always discuss what it is that excites you. 

你总是可以讨论让你兴奋的东西

But if they give you any indication that it is not something that they wish to hear, 

但如果他们已向你暗示,这些不是他们所想听的

Then any further pushing would be an imposition 

那么进一步的“推”,就变成强迫对方接受了

问:

OK 

好的

巴夏:

So you can always bring the subject up of metaphysical concepts and so on and so forth 

你可以聊起形而上学、灵性等等这方面的话题

And share what you believe works for you. 

并分享对你行之有效的观念、知识等

Again, this is what we do 

再说明一下,这也是我们所做的

We share these ideas with absolutely no insistence that you have to buy into them Or accept them or use them in your life whatsoever. 

对于我们分享的信息,你们是否认可,是否接纳,是否运用的生活中,我们没有没有丝毫执着。

We know that they work for us. 

我们知道它们对我们有效

We know they can work for you if you believe that they can and are willing to use them 

我们也知道,它们对你们也同样有效。如果你们真的相信它们有效,并且愿意运用实际生活中

But we don't insist that you have to 

但我们不会强迫你们接受

We have to allow you to choose whatever it is you believe is best for you at any given moment. 

我们只会允许你们,在每个当下,去选择你们认为对你们最好的

Does that make sense. 

明白吗?

问:

Yes! 

是的!

巴夏:

Therefore we do not impose 

因此我们绝不强制

But we share where it is apparently and obviously appropriate for us to do so. 

我们只在显而易见的时机,分享恰如其分的信息

We don't just necessarily blurt things out 

而且我们不是什么都说

When it seems like it is not something that someone may wish to hear, 

比如说,在某些情况下,某些信息,并不是某些人想听的

But you will always get some kind of an indication synchronistically or a sign or a marker 

那在聊天过程中,你就会同步性地发现一些标志性的暗示

That the timing may be appropriate to at least very carefully broach 

让你明白,什么时候才是恰当的时机

any subject that you believe might be somewhat new to another individual 

见缝插针地加入一些,(你认为的)聊天对象所不明白的新知识

To give them time to understand and absorb it. 

同时也要给他们点时间,让他们去理解与消化

If that is what they're going to choose to do. 

前提是,他们自己选择这样做

Does that make sense 

明白吗?

问:

Yes 

明白!

巴夏:

Does that help you 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Yes, it does! 

是的,有帮助!

巴夏:

Remember that any time anyone feels like they have to force something on someone 

记住:如果某人要强迫某人接受某种观点

Means that you don't actually believe in the power of that idea 

那说明,这个人并不真正相信这个观点的力量(直译)

And all you're attempting to do is convince yourself of its validity not the other person 

而他这么做,其实是为了让自己相信这个观点的真实性,而不是让其他人相信。

Does that make sense 

明白吗?

问:

Yes 

明白!

巴夏:

Does that help you 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Yes, it does! 

是的,有帮助!

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:巴夏:是分享还是强制

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/qhstoxtx.html