美文网首页
盘点那些让你无法直视的语言美:

盘点那些让你无法直视的语言美:

作者: 瞐染 | 来源:发表于2023-03-02 18:00 被阅读0次

    1.If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other , then I wish we had never encountered.

    若只是遇你如一曲惊鸿,未能相濡一共,未能醉次一盅。不如忘记梦里这场朦胧,独身月明中。

    2.Everything comes full circle.

    世间万物千回百转归于原点,犹如轮回。———《carol》

    3.Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.

    心之所愿,无所不成。

    4.I want to have a man heart until my hair white not leave

    心似千千结,唯愿君如瑶台花上蝶,花落蝶成雪,白发无相别。

    5.If I should meet thee,After long years,How should I greet thee?With silence and tears.

    若我再见到你,事隔经年,我该如何贺你?以沉默,以眼泪。——拜伦

    6.We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

    身在井隅,心向璀璨。——王尔德

    7.Le vent se lève, il faut tenter de vivre.

    纵有疾风起,人生不言弃。——瓦雷里

    8.ᴹᵉᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿᵈ

    遇见你 温澜如风

    9.Sometimes ever,sometimes never.

    相聚有时,后会无期。

    10.Thus, have I had thee as a dream doth flatter.In sleep a king, but waking no such matter.

    我曾拥有你,像一个美梦。在梦里称王,醒来却是一场空。——莎士比亚

    11.Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

    有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。——《怦然心动》

    12.I want love or death.

    生无爱,吾宁死。

    13.Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift.

    昨日已成往事,未来还未可知。但是今天是上天的馈赠。——《功夫熊猫》

    14.I hope someone can read between the lines ,better understand what you want to say.

    希望有人懂你的言外之意,更懂你的欲言又止。

    15.I want to be what you are , see what you see , love what you love.

    我想变成你,见你所见,爱你所爱。

    16.And leaves the world to darkness and to me

    仅余我与暮色平分此世界。

    17.Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.

    明日永远新鲜如初,纤尘不染。

    18.U jump, I jump!

    生死不离。

    19.Up above the world so high

    远浮于世烟云外

    20.Soon after she was gone from me,A traveler came by,Silently, invisibly;He took her with a sigh.

    伊人离我后,行者方过路。无言只太息,双双无寻处。(李敖译)

    21.like far off mountains turned into clouds。

    山远尽成云(钱钟书译)

    22.You are someone else,but Im still right here.

    你已转世轮回,我却仍在尘世。

    23.Here lies one whose name was writen in water.

    此地长眠者,声名水上书

    24.The clouds fill the water-cups of the river, hiding themselves in the distant hills.

    云翳隐于远山,却可盈沛溪谷。

    25.And a fish,In the deep,And a man,In the mind.

    水中有鱼,心中有君,鱼难离水,君是我心。——(郭沫若译)

    好东西——大家一起分享!

    PS:素材来源网络 侵删

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:盘点那些让你无法直视的语言美:

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/qzbjldtx.html