美文网首页英语教育
英语剧《Shrek》片段6:友情和好

英语剧《Shrek》片段6:友情和好

作者: 9444e0643fbd | 来源:发表于2019-02-05 22:16 被阅读58次
    这张图就像我和December一样

    友情和好

    驴子?

    Donkey?

    你在干什么?

    What are you doing?

    我想对每一个人你要学会认识墙

    I would think, of all people, you would recognize a wall when you

    see one.

    Well, yeah.

    但是墙应该围绕着我的沼泽而不是穿过

    But the wall's supposed to go around my swamp, not through it.

    是这样的这是你的一半那是我的一半

    It is around your half. See, that's your half, and this is my half.

    哦你的一半

    Oh! Your half. Hmm.

    对我的一半我帮助你救了公主

    Yes, my half. I helped rescue the princess.

    我做了一半的工作我应该得到一半的战利品

    I did half the work, I get half the booty.

    现在把那个大石头给我就是像你脑袋的那个

    Now hand me that big old rock, the one that looks like your head.

    - 退后! - 不你后退

    - Back off! - No, you back off.

    - 这是我的沼泽 - 我的

    - This is my swamp! - Our swamp.

    - 松手驴子! - 不你松

    - Let go, Donkey! - You let go.

    - 蠢驴子! - 臭妖怪!

    - Stubborn jack ass! - Smelly ogre.

    好吧!

    Fine!

    - 回来我还没有说完 - 但是我已经跟你说完了

    - Hey, come back here. I'm not through with you yet. - Well, I'm

    through with you.

    跟你在一起你总是我我我

    Uh-uh. You know, with you it's always, Me, me, me!

    猜是什么! 该我了!

    Well, guess what! Now it's my turn!

    闭上嘴听我说!

    So you just shut up and pay attention!

    你对我总是很刻薄

    You are mean to me.

    你侮辱我而且我做的事你不领情

    You insult me and you don't appreciate anything that I do!

    你总是把我推来推去

    You're always pushing me around or pushing me away.

    是吗如果我对你这么坏你为什么还要会来?

    Oh, yeah? Well, if I treated you so bad, how come you came back?

    因为我们是朋友朋友是会原谅彼此的

    Because that's what friends do! They forgive each other!

    也许你是对的驴子

    Oh, yeah. You're right, Donkey.

    我原谅你背叛了我

    I forgive you... for stabbin' me in the back!

    你把自己包裹了好几层你害怕你自己的感觉

    Ohh! You're so wrapped up in layers, onion boy, you're afraid of

    your own feelings.

    - 走开! - 你又那么做了

    - Go away! - There you are, doing it again just like you did to

    Fiona.

    就像对公主一样她喜欢你也许是爱你

    All she ever do was like you, maybe even love you.

    爱我? 她说我是一个丑八怪

    Love me? She said I was ugly, a hideouscreature.

    我听见你们两个的谈话了

    I heard the two of you talking.

    她不是说你

    She wasn't talkin' about you.

    她不是说你还有别人

    She was talkin' about, uh, somebody else.

    她不是说我?

    She wasn't talking about me?

    那她说的是谁?

    Well, then who was she talking about?

    我不会说一个字反正你也没有兴趣听

    Uh-uh, no way. I ain't saying anything. You don't wanna listen to

    me.

    - 真的吗? 真的吗? - 驴子!

    - Right? Right? - Donkey!

    - 不! - 好吧

    - No! - Okay, look.

    抱歉还好吗?

    I'm sorry, all right?

    抱歉

    I'm sorry.

    好吧我是一个愚蠢而又丑陋的妖怪

    I guess I am just a big, stupid, ugly ogre.

    你能原谅我吗?

    Can you forgive me?

    这就是作为朋友应该的对吗?

    Hey, that's what friends are for, right?

    正确朋友?

    Right. Friends?

    朋友

    Friends.

    这样啊

    So, um,

    公主是怎么说我的

    what did Fiona say about me?

    你为什么问我你应该去问她

    What are you asking me for? Why don't you just go ask her?

    婚礼!我们别错过这个

    The wedding! We'll never make it in time.

    别急有志者事竟成

    Ha-ha-ha! Never fear, for where there's a will, there's a way,

    我有办法

    and I have a way.

    驴子?

    Donkey?

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:英语剧《Shrek》片段6:友情和好

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/rotbsqtx.html