If one day your eyes are stained with red leaves.
如果有一天你的双眸染了红叶
If one day you fall on the maple leaves, rain and snow
假如有一天你飘落在枫叶上,雨雪上
Please give me your worries.
请把烦忧给我
I can't promise to make you smile.
我不能保证能使你微笑
But I can stop smiling with you.
但是我能陪你一起停止微笑
If one day you want to run away to nobody's place
假如有一天你想逃窜到无人的地方
Don't be afraid. Give me your worries.
别怕,把烦忧给我
I can't make you stay.
我不能使你驻足
But I can run away with you.
但是我能陪你一起逃窜
If one day, you don't want to hear everything.
假如有一天你不想听见一切的声音
Give me your worries.
把烦忧给我
I will hug you.
我会拥抱你
And remain silent.
并依然静默
I promise to send you twinkling stars.
我保证为你送去杳杳星光
But if one day worries worry me
但是如果有一天烦忧吞噬了我
You can only hear trouble.
只能听见烦忧
Please see me with starlight, red leaves and rain and snow.
请带着星光,红叶,和雨雪来见我
I may need you.
我可能需要你
——乔南
网友评论