美文网首页
2019-07-21 每日10分钟商务英语口语--学习记录(送别

2019-07-21 每日10分钟商务英语口语--学习记录(送别

作者: 魔君BYL | 来源:发表于2019-07-21 16:23 被阅读0次

I made a gift for you. Hope you like it. 我做了件礼物给你,希望你会喜欢。

必备词

1. give regards to sb. 向某人问好

2. on behalf of 代表

3. a rewarding trip 不虚此行

4. catch a flight 赶飞机

送行

1. I have a surprise for you. 我要给你一个惊喜。

2. Here is a present for you. 这是我给你的礼物

3. This gift was made especially for you. 这是为您特别制作的礼物。

4. Here's a little something for you.这是我给你的一份礼物。

5. I bought an album for you. 我给你买了张唱片。

6. Please keep it for a souvenir. 请留下作个纪念。souvenir /,suvə'nɪr/ n. 纪念品;礼物 vt. 把…留作纪念

送别

1. It's great honor to have you here.您的到来是我们的荣幸。

2. I look forward to seeing you again soon.希望能很快再见到您。

3. I hope we'll meet again sometime. 希望能再次相见。

4. Take care. 保重

5. Have a safe trip. 一路顺风。

6. Please remember me to your family. 请代我问候你的家人。

7.  I would like to thank you for your kindly reception. 感谢你们的热情款待。

中国特色小礼物

1. paper fan 纸扇

2. Beijing Opera Mask 京剧脸谱

3. Chinese tea 中国茶

4. silk scarf 丝绸围巾  /skɑrf/ n. 围巾;嵌接,嵌接处;头巾领巾 n. (Scarf)人名;(英)斯卡夫 vt. 披嵌接;用围巾围 [ 复数 scarfs或scarves ]

常用句

1. Here's a small souvenir from Beijing. 这是在北京买的小纪念品。

2. It's very kind of you to come to see me off.谢谢你来为我送行。

see off 送行,送别

3. Don't mention it. Take your wife along next time. 别客气,下次把你太太也带来。

4. Please come and visit us again. 请再来我们这儿看我们。

5. I hope you like the gift I sent you. 希望你喜欢我送你的礼物。

6. This is just what I want to have. 这正是我想要的。

7. How was your visit? 您此次访问感受如何?

8. Did you enjoy your stay here? 您在这里过得还愉快吗?

9. Have you got everything you need? 您都收拾好了吗?

10. Shall we leave now? 现在走可以吗?

11. Let's get you to airport. 我们送您去机场吧。

12. Your visit means a great deal to us. 你的访问对我们来说意义重大。

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:2019-07-21 每日10分钟商务英语口语--学习记录(送别

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/sqtvlctx.html