I know people who graduated at 21 and didn't get a job until they were 27.
有的人 21 岁毕业,到 27 岁才找到工作;
I know people who graduated late at 25 and they found work immediately.
有的人 25 岁才毕业,但马上就找到了工作;
I know people who never went to university, but found what they love at 18.
有的人没有上过大学,却在 18 岁就找到了他们热爱的事;
I know people who found a job straight out of college making decent money, but hate what they do.
有的人一毕业就找到好工作,赚到很多钱,却过得不开心;
I know people who took gap years and found their purpose.
有的人毕业后选择了间隔年,并找到了自我。
I know people who were so sure about what they were going to do at 16, they change their mind at 26.
有的人 16 岁时就确信找到了自己想做的事,但却在 26 岁改变了想法;
I know people who have children but are single, and I know people who are married but had to wait 8 to 10 years to have children.
有的人有了孩子,却还是单身;有的人结了婚,却等了十年八年才生孩子;
I know people in relationships who love someone else.
有的人身处一段感情,爱的却是别人;
I know people who love each other but aren't together.
有的人明明彼此相爱,却没有在一起。
So my point is everything in life happens according to our time, our clock.
我想说的是,人生中每一件事都取决于我们自己的时间、自己的节奏。
You may look at some of your friends and think that they’re ahead of you, maybe some of them you feel are behind, but everything happens at their own pace.
你身边有些朋友或许遥遥领先于你,有些朋友也许落后于你,但凡事都有它自己的节奏。
They have their own time and clock and so do you.
他们有他们的节奏,你有你自己的。
Be patient.
耐心一点。
就像爱因斯坦所说:
Not everything that counts can be countes,
并不是每一件算出来的事都有意义
and not everything that's counted truly counts"
也不是每一件有意义的事都能够被算出来
Getting your degree after 25 is still an achievement.
25岁后才获得学位,仍然值得骄傲。
Not being married at 30 but still happy is beautiful.
30岁还没结婚,但过得快乐也是一种成功。
Starting a family after 35 is still possible and buying a house after 40 is still great.
35岁后成家也没什么不可以,40岁后再买房也不丢人。
Don’t let anyone rush you with their time lines.
不要让任何人扰乱你的人生节奏。
网友评论