美文网首页春梅书房共情篇
泰戈尔-初见茉莉花

泰戈尔-初见茉莉花

作者: 叶脑师 | 来源:发表于2019-07-08 22:38 被阅读12次

    The first Jasmines

    初见茉莉花

    Ah, these jasmines, these white jasmines!

    呀,这些茉莉花,这些白花的茉莉花!

    I seem to remember the first day when I filled my hands with these jasmines, these white jasmines.

    我仿佛记得我第一次双手满棒着这些茉莉花,这些白的茉莉花时。

    I have loved the sunlight, the sky and the green earth;

    我喜欢阳光、天空、绿色的大地。

    I have heard the liquid murmur of the river through the darkness of midnight;

    我听见那河水淙淙的流声,在漆黑的午夜里传来;

    Autumn sunsets have come to me at the bend of a road in the lonely waste, like a bride raising her veil to accept her lover.

    秋天的夕阳,在荒原大路的转角处等我,如新妇揭起她的面纱等她的爱人。

    Yet my memory is still sweet with the first white jasmines that I held in my hand when I was a child.

    但我想起儿时第一次拿着茉莉花的甜蜜回忆。

    Many a glad day has come in my life, and I have laughed with merrymakers on festival nights.

    我一生中有很多快乐的日子,在节日的宴会上,我曾跟着说笑话的人大笑。

    On grey mornings of rain I have crooned many an idle song.

    在灰暗的雨天早晨,我吟哦过很多飘逸的诗。

    I have worn round my neck the evening wreath of bakulas woven by the hand of love.

    我颈上戴过爱人亲手编的醉花花圈,作为晚装。

    Yet my heart is sweet with the memory of the first fresh jasmines that filled my hands when I was a child.

    但我想起儿时第一次拿着白茉莉花,心里充满着甜蜜的回忆。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:泰戈尔-初见茉莉花

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ugzahctx.html