美文网首页
德雷尔一家第1季第4集台词

德雷尔一家第1季第4集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-11 07:22 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    What's the matter with you, Leslie? 你怎么回事 莱斯利
    I have to live with you. What's the matter with you? 我得和你一起生活 你怎么回事
    Well, I'm not sneery and prickly 我既不嘲讽别人 也不是暴脾气
    and I don't smell like feet! 更没闻起来像只臭脚
    Have a ruddy bath, find a ruddy job and... 去洗个澡 去找个工作 还有...
    change your personality! 改一改你的德性
    You know what? I had more fun in that police cell than here. 你知道吗 我待在拘留所都比这里有趣多了
    Ask yourself why, 问问自己为什么
    because I've given you a loving and happy home. 因为我给了你一个有爱快乐的家
    Maybe I'm not the happy kind. 或许我不是很快乐
    Well, you're making us feel the same way. 你让我们也很不快乐
    Adolescents are all hard work, aren't they? 青少年都很难教育 不是吗
    How was Larry at 18? 拉里十八岁的时候怎么样
    Er... Like a tall, evil goblin, but sort of fun. 就像一个高大邪恶的妖精 但还算有趣
    Whereas Leslie, who I love, 反观我喜欢的莱斯利
    obviously, is a twit with a gun. 就是个喜欢摆弄枪的笨蛋
    - What is this? - Oh, you don't want to know. - 这是什么 - 你不会想知道的
    - Oh, Margo has got a job, though. - Congratulations. - 但是玛戈找到工作了 - 恭喜
    Companion to the Countess Mavrodaki. 去当马夫罗达琪伯爵夫人的女伴
    Well, we all need someone to be with. 我们都需要别人的陪伴
    If you mean Sven, 如果你是指斯文
    I am tired of trying to break through his bloody shell. 我不想再试图去走进他的心房 太累了
    Oh, but he's so handsome. 但是他很帅
    Yeah, and wouldn't it be nice if, just once, 是啊 哪怕就一次 如果一个男人脱掉衣服后
    a man could look good with 看上去还不错
    his shirt off and want to share some thoughts? 还想分享一些想法 这样不是很好吗
    Isn't love worth pursuing? 爱不值得追求吗
    Is this bile? 这是胆汁吗
    Who knows? Patients are full of surprises. 谁知道 病人都充满了惊喜
    Don't change the subject. 不要转变话题
    Yes, love is worth pursuing. 好吧 爱当然值得追求
    你想打我的火鸡吗
    完整版请点击
    Why is everyone shouting at me today? 为什么今天每个人都冲我大喊大叫的
    你是来自那个混蛋的英国人家吗
    Look, I know this is Greece, 听着 我知道这里是希腊
    but you're gonna have to speak English. 但是你得说英语
    Louisa. 路易莎
    Sven. 斯文
    Are you busy or just being rude? 你是在忙 还是没什么理由搪塞我
    I'm busy. 我在忙
    Do you have to be so secretive? 你要这么神神秘秘的吗
    I've already got a son at home who 我家里已经有个儿子
    is about to implode because he can't express himself. 因为不能表达自己而憋到内伤了
    I just like my privacy. 我就是喜欢不被打扰
    Right. 好吧
    I just thought we knew each other well enough to pop by and say hello. 我还以为 我们熟到能过来转转 打个招呼呢
    Well, sometimes a man is an island. 有时候人就是座孤岛
    It's 'no man is an island', you idiot. 是"没有人是一座孤岛" 你个笨蛋
    Right, well, I'll get back to my family. 好吧 我要回家去了
    Your principal function 你基本上要做的
    will be to read to me, as my eyes tire easily. 就是读书给我听 因为我的眼睛容易疲劳
    I know, mine are the same. 我知道 我也一样
    Well, I hope not. 不会吧
    No. Sorry. 不会 对不起
    I was just trying to agree with you. 我是想同意你的话
    My last job was a bit of a calamity, so I need this to go well. 我上一个工作有点糟糕 所以这个工作要做好
    Demetrios used to read to me, 德米特里奥斯以前念给我听过
    but his voice is rather unpleasant. 但是他的声音有点刺耳
    It isn't and my name is Dennis. 不是这样 还有我的名字叫丹尼斯
    He's still learning where to place the cutlery around the table. 他还在学怎么在桌上摆刀叉
    So I am delighted to have you here as my companion. 所以我很高兴你来这里当我的女伴
    Mowgli! 毛格利
    Something's crawled into it. 什么东西在里面爬
    It's two beautiful bats. Look. 看 是两只漂亮的蝙蝠
    I don't want to see bats! 我不想看见蝙蝠
    No more frigging wildlife out here. 别再把该死的动物弄这来了
    They've got to go somewhere. 他们总得待在一个地方
    Outdoors? 野外啊
    Where they came from? 它们本来就住在野外
    God!
    One collects them, the other executes them. 一个收养它们 一个猎杀它们
    I hate that turkey farmer. 我讨厌那个养火鸡的农夫
    Crippenopoulos? Yes. 克利平欧普洛斯 是挺讨厌
    Crusty. Vile. 脾气暴躁又卑鄙
    - Money-grabbing weasel. - Is that his name? - 见钱眼开的阴险鬼 - 这是他的名字吗
    Crippenopoulos? No. 克利平欧普洛斯 不是
    So why call him that, then? 那你为什么这么叫他
    Because he's like the murderer Crippen. 因为他像杀人犯克利平
    I've added the Greek suffix "Opoulos" 我加了希腊语后缀"欧普洛斯"
    Because we're in... 因为我们...
    Please find me some cleverer people. 请给我找几个聪明点的人吧
    Oh, will you piss off upstairs and do your typing. 你能滚上楼去打你的字吗
    I'm recharging my batteries, 在我等待稿件过审
    while I find out if they'll publish my novel. 编册成书前 我要给自己充充电
    That's a story in book form, with chapters. 故事成书还带章节的那种
    I found some baby owls in the woods. 我在树林里发现了一些猫头鹰宝宝
    And I've put the bats somewhere safe! 我已经把蝙蝠放到安全的地方了
    Roger, shush. No-one likes a loud mouth. 罗杰 不要叫 没人喜欢大喇叭
    亲爱的南希 我想你 就像太监想念...
    So, are you a pain, 所以 因为你那个
    because your so-called girlfriend is miles away? 所谓的女朋友在千里之外 还很痛苦吗
    Are you one, because you'll never ever get another girlfriend? 你是因为再也找不到新女朋友 而很痛苦吗
    他的睾丸
    Bog. 上厕所
    Who's there? 谁在那
    Leslie! 莱斯利
    Oh, come on! 不是吧
    Get them out! 把它们弄出去
    Leslie! 莱斯利
    Leslie, I mean it! 莱斯利 我说真的
    Leslie! 莱斯利
    Help me! 救救我
    Leslie! 莱斯利
    Leslie! 莱斯利
    完整版请点击
    嘿 英国人 你和你家的狗杀了我的火鸡
    Here we go again. What? 又来了 什么事
    Oh, my God, he's got rabies. 天啊 他得了狂犬病
    钱 别走
    我要补偿 不然有你好受的
    Help! Help! 救命 救命
    Help! 救救我
    Larry? 拉里
    Whoo! God! 天啊
    Oh, darling. Oh! 亲爱的
    - I want Leslie dead. - I'll deal with this. - 我要杀了莱斯利 - 我会处理的
    He's got to learn. 需要教训他一下
    What's going on? 怎么了
    No.
    You've killed it. 你杀了它
    It's only a bat, Gerry. 就只是个蝙蝠而已 杰瑞
    They're lovely. 它们这么可爱
    All creatures are. 每个生物都是如此
    Especially the ones no-one likes. 特别是那些不受待见的生物
    Go on, then. Take your misery out on me. 继续啊 把你所受的痛苦都撒在我身上
    A tent. For you to live in. 给你个帐篷出去住
    In the garden until you 就待在花园里
    start to appreciate the home and family life. 直到你开始学会感激这个家与家庭
    So where are you intending to sleep? 那你要去哪里睡
    Don't you... 你...
    dare.
    Get off! 放手
    Sotos. 斯托斯
    - Leslie. - English. - 莱斯利 - 英国人
    Can I stay with you? 我能和你们待在一起吗
    Lady Marchmont watched Sir 马奇蒙特夫人看着
    Timothy's hands dancing on the piano keys. 提摩西爵士在钢琴键上起舞的双手
    Even the back of his neck was handsome. 就连他的后颈也看着如此潇洒
    - How's it coming along? - Splendidly. - 画得怎么样 - 非常好
    You don't get any better, do you? 你已经好到极致了 不是吗
    But Lady Marchmont's head was in turmoil. 但是马奇蒙特夫人的脑袋一片混乱
    Well, it would be. 很有可能
    So she asked for a cold 所以她要了条冷敷布
    compress and took it with her to her room, 带去了她的房间
    which tended, in any case, to be chilly. 至少会很凉爽
    You're reading it like that, are you? 你就像这样读书的吗
    Jealousy does not become you. 嫉妒可不好
    Shall I bring you some easier fruit? 我给你换个简单的水果来画吧
    You're a rude man. 你真没礼貌
    Lugaretzia, if that's Greek for 鲁格勒斯雅 如果你说的是
    "You're a dreadful mother", "你是个糟糕的母亲"
    I will make you clean out the pelican. 我就叫你去打扫鹈鹕的笼子
    - Leslie is best child. - Yes. - 莱斯利是最好的孩子 - 是的
    I know you think Leslie is best child. 我知道你觉得莱斯利是最好的孩子
    Now please go and ask Spiro to find him. 现在麻烦你去叫斯皮罗去找他
    Well, I've run out of good books to read, 已经没有好书可以读了
    so I might as well sort you out. 所以我得来找你
    Sort me out? If you hadn't 找我 如果你
    been so unkind to Leslie, he'd still be here. 对莱斯利友好一点 他就不会离开了
    You're so shirty. 你心情太差了
    I smell man trouble. 应该是男人的问题
    If you mean Sven, 如果你是指斯文
    as everybody seems so intent on 就算每个人都这么
    shoving us together, he's clearly not interested. 想来撮合我们 他明显没兴趣
    Well, he wouldn't be the first moody Swede. 他不是第一个喜怒无常的瑞典人
    You're better off with a Finn. 你和芬兰人在一起会更好
    Well, there weren't any Finns. 这里又没有芬兰人
    Anyway, he seems to enjoy being... 不管怎么说 他似乎很享受当一个
    strong and silent and... well... 强壮 安静 以及...
    male. 具有男子气概的人
    - So he's like Mr Darcy, in... - Yes, - 他就像达西先生... - 我知道
    I know what book Mr Darcy is in! 我知道达西先生是哪本书里的
    Thank you. 谢谢
    And for all the failings of English men, 尽管英国男人有诸多缺点
    at least I understand them. 但起码我了解他们
    And England. 也了解英格兰
    Smug, tweedy old England? 自以为是 爱穿呢子衣服 老气的英格兰
    Pudding Island? 布丁岛
    What's wrong with pudding? 布丁怎么了
    Leslie, eat. 莱斯利 吃点东西
    Thanks. 谢谢
    First... run round. 首先 跑圈
    What? 什么
    To eat, run round. 想吃饭 先跑圈
    What? Run round the shack? 什么 围着这屋子跑
    Bugger off. 别闹了
    Darling, don't, supper's nearly ready. 亲爱的 别这样 晚餐要好了
    Listen, this is important. 听着 这很重要
    I have to get hold of better clothing 我必须有更好的衣服
    or I won't get the boyfriend I want. 不然我得不到我心仪的男朋友
    The Countess has gorgeous clothes. 伯爵夫人有很漂亮的衣服
    A true boyfriend will love you 即使穿着又脏又旧的麻布袋
    even if you're wearing a dirty old sack. 你真正的男朋友也会爱你
    Mrs Durrell. 德雷尔夫人
    Your son Leslie. 你的儿子莱斯利
    - What's happened? - He is living with bad people. - 发生什么了 - 他和坏人住在了一起
    Oh, darling. 亲爱的
    Please come home. 拜托你回家吧
    No. You chucked me out. 不 你把我赶出来的
    I know and it was wrong. 我知道我做错了
    But you are way out of your depth with these men here. 但是你根本不了解这些人
    They're my friends. 他们是我的朋友
    Well, at least let me come in and tidy. 至少让我进去收拾一下
    - No. - Leslie! - 不要 - 莱斯利
    I don't know what's gone wrong between us. 我不知道我们之间出了什么问题
    How can I make it better? 我要怎么做才能挽回来
    I... 我...
    I just can't seem to be happy. 我就是开心不起来
    Mrs Durrell. 德雷尔夫人
    - Kalispera. - Ah, good evening. Kalispera. - 晚上好 - 晚上好
    I come to arrest. 我是来拘捕犯人的
    Well, the gentlemen who live here 住在这里的先生们
    don't seem to be at home. 好像不在家
    My son is just about to leave. 我儿子刚要离开
    - Yes. I want him. - What? - Why? - 我就是抓他 - 什么 - 为什么
    But you can't do that! What's he done? 你不能这样做 他做什么了
    Leslie? 莱斯利
    I haven't done anything! 我什么都没做
    I miss my bat, Lugaretzia. 我想念我的蝙蝠 鲁格勒斯雅
    I'm going to give him a good send-off. 我要好好给它送行
    Leslie's shorts. 莱斯利的短裤
    Herete. 你好
    Hello. 你好
    My name's Margo. 我是玛戈
    Angel. 天使
    You know, like an angel. 就像天使一样
    So, er, you like to watch me at work. 你喜欢看我工作
    Yes, I love gardening. 是的 我喜欢园艺
    Killing turkeys is a serious crime. 杀火鸡是很严重的罪行
    - He's bailed for a week. - Thank you, Officer. - 他能保释一周 - 谢谢你 警官
    It's so unfair! 这太不公平了
    Sssh! You're only out on bail. They can arrest you again. 你现在只是保释而已 他们能重新逮捕你
    It's outrageous. Why bother to respect the law? 太离谱了 为什么还要遵守法律呢
    The farmer obviously thinks 很明显 那个农夫认为
    we have tons of money and we'll roll over... 我们非常有钱而且会乖乖听话
    You've always told me honesty is its own reward. 你总是告诉我诚实会有回报的
    Well, it's not true. Is it? 并不是这样的 对吗
    Leslie, just... come home. 莱斯利 回家吧
    Lugaretzia's beside herself. 鲁格勒斯雅都要疯了
    Larry's written you a very 拉里根据"瑞丁监狱之歌"
    funny poem based on the Ballad Of Reading Gaol. 给你写了一首很有趣的诗
    Well, we all miss you, darling, terribly. 我们都很想你 非常想
    Well, I don't miss you. 我不想你们
    Lady Margo, you are stunning. 玛戈小姐 你美极了
    Yes, Angel, I am. Very much so... 是的 天使 我是很美
    I'm... I'm sorry. I'll take it off. 对不起 我这就脱下来
    I'll have to tell the Countess. 我必须告诉伯爵夫人
    What? No. Why? 什么 不要 为什么
    The villa is her entire universe. 这别墅就是她的世界
    She insists on knowing everything. 事无巨细 她都要知道
    Please don't dislike me. 请不要讨厌我

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“德雷尔一家”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:德雷尔一家第1季第4集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ukhovltx.html