美文网首页
A phone Call from a Stranger 陌生号

A phone Call from a Stranger 陌生号

作者: Doris_super | 来源:发表于2019-10-24 12:13 被阅读0次

    Albert is on the phone. He thought it was the delivery guy but it turned out to be Liz,the girl he met at the Linggu Temple.

    艾尔伯特在打电话。他以为是送外卖的,没想到是他在灵谷寺遇到的女孩莉斯。

    Liz & Albert

    Liz:《Liz小姐游美国》女主,加拿大人,现在在南京大学交换

    Albert: 互联网公司程序员,善良帅气,乐于助人

    Liz: Is that Albert? This is Liz calling. We met at the Linggu Temple.

    莉斯: 是艾伯特吗?我是莉斯。我们在灵谷寺见过面。

    Albert: Oh! Hi,Liz,what's up?

    艾尔伯特: 哦! 嗨,莉斯,怎么了?

    Liz: I hope it's not too late but I was wondering if you could recommend some must-see tourist destinations.

    莉斯: 我希望现在还不算太晚,不过我想知道你是否可以推荐一些必看的旅游景点。

    Albert: Oh,sure,no problem! The Coufucius Temple is a great place to visit,especially at night.

    艾尔伯特: 哦,当然,没有问题! 孔子庙是一个参观的好地方,尤其是在晚上。

    Liz: Okay. And can you recommend any good restaurant near here?

    莉斯: 好的。你能推荐附近比较好的餐厅吗?

    Albert: Ah,good question. Don't trust the ones you've seen online. Some of them aren't worth a try at all. I'll send you a full list of great restaurants later on.

    艾尔伯特: 啊,好问题。不要相信你在网上看到的那些。有些根本不值得一试。稍后我会寄给你一份好的餐厅名单。

    Liz: Great! That's very thoughtful of you.

    莉斯: 太棒了! 你想得真周到。

    Albert: Besides that,Nanjing Museum is a must-see,too. It's free and there are many amazing collections.

    艾尔伯特: 除此之外,南京博物馆也是一个必看的景点。它是免费的,有许多令人惊奇的收藏。

    Liz: Wow! I can't wait to visit it.

    莉斯: 哇! 我等不及要去参观了。

    Albert: And you should never miss Zhonghua Gate Fortress,a castle-like tourist attractions from Ming Dynasty.

    艾尔伯特: 你绝对不能错过中华门炮台,那是明朝的一个像城堡一样的旅游景点。

    Liz: Wow,I guess that must mean a lot to the city.

    莉斯: 哇,我想那对这个城市一定意义重大。

    Albert: Oh,yeah! It's one of the most historic places in Nanjing.

    艾尔伯特: 哦,是的! 它是南京最具历史意义的地方之一。

    Liz: And are those spots far away from the university?

    莉斯: 那些地方离大学远吗?

    Albert: Nope,you can just take a direct bus or ride a Mobike.

    艾尔伯特: 不,你可以直接坐公交车或骑摩拜单车。

    Liz: Oh,yeah,I've heard that bike-sharing business is very populay in China. I guess Mobike is one of them,right?

    莉斯: 哦,是的,我听说共享单车在中国很流行。我想摩拜就是其中之一,对吧?

    Albert: Haha,indeed.Oh,I gotta go! I have another phone call coming in.

    艾尔伯特: 哈哈,是的。哦,我要走了! 我有另一个电话打进来。

    Liz: Okay,bye. Thanks for the advice.

    莉斯: 好的,再见。谢谢你的建议。

    本课生词总结

    turned out to be:结果是;原来是

    must-see :应当看的,必看

    tourist:n. 旅行者,观光客 adj. 旅游的 vt. 在旅行参观

    destination:n. 目的地,终点

    Coufucius:孔子

    thoughtful:adj. 深思的;体贴的;关切的

    Fortress:n. 堡垒;要塞

    castle-like:城堡状

    tourist attraction:旅游景点,观光胜地

    historic :adj. 有历史意义的;历史上著名的

    Mobike:n. 摩拜单车

    bike-sharing:共享单车

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:A phone Call from a Stranger 陌生号

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/vwyrvctx.html