美文网首页
巴夏:天才的真正本质

巴夏:天才的真正本质

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 11:52 被阅读0次

巴夏:天才的真正本质

问:

Bashar

巴夏


巴夏:

Speak up!

麻烦大声点!


问:

All right. I would like to ask you

好的 我想问你


People like mozart, people like albert einstein, people what we call genius on our planet.

像莫扎特、爱因斯坦这样的人,地球上所谓的天才


Did they were born with innate special faculties or after they were born they were able to tap on certain

他们是天生具有特殊能力,还是后天他们让自己可以获得某些信息



巴夏:

They are simply beings that have chosen to allow themselves to be more of who they are.

他们只是选择做“自己”,不断地成为“自己”


They represent what all of you are capable of.

他们向你们展示:你们也可以做得到


If you would only give yourself the opportunity to know that

如果你们选择“知道我也能做到”,那你们也能做到


They simply knew that

他们只是很清楚这点


They didn't choose to have any kind of belief system that would prevent them from knowing that

他们清理了限制他们的负面信念系统


That's all.

于是他们就做到了,就这么简单


Does that make sense?

明白吗?


问:

Yes!

明白!


巴夏:

So if you allow yourself to let go of any belief that prevents you from knowing that

同样,如果你们清理了限制你们的负面信念系统


Each of you will find your particular expression of genius

你们每个人也将显示出属于你们的独一无二的天赋


问:

All right

很棒!


巴夏:

Simply as that

就这么简单


But they are there has reflections of what you are capable of in your own way

他们是你们的镜子,向你们展示,你们自己所拥有的能力


问:

Yes.

很棒!


巴夏:

Does that help?

这对你有帮助吗?


问:

Yes! Yes!

是的,谢谢!


巴夏:

All right.

好!


问:

Another thing I would like to ask you is,

另一件事我想问你


You always fascinated me with the vast knowledge that you have about everything

我很佩服你拥有的广博知识,你似乎什么都知道


巴夏:

I don't have any vast knowledge,

我并没有渊博的知识


问:

How you get that information?

那这些信息你是怎么获得的?


巴夏:

I know what I need to know when I need to know it

在我需要知道的时候,我就会知道我该知道的


Before I need to know it, if I don't know

在我需要知道之前,我还真不知道


And I don't know what I will know until I need to know it

我不知道我会知道什么,直到我知道我需要知道的


问:

For instance, we have here on earth, we have universities, we go to school, we go to college if we want to know

在地球上,我们要知道什么,我们就去上学(小学、中学、大学)


In your society, what do you do?

在你们星球,你怎么做呢?


巴夏:

We teach our children that they will know what they need to know when they need to know it

我们教我们的孩子:你们会在需要知道的时候,知道你们所需要知道的


And so they do they

于是他们也就这样做了


Does that make sense?

明白吗?


But it has to come from a absolute conviction that that is true

但它是基于一个绝对的信念:相信这是完全正确的


And in our society, it is an absolute conviction that that is true.

在我们的社会里,我们完全相信这一点


And therefore that's what we experience

于是,这就变成我们的体验


问:

And how can we train ourselves to get to that certainty, to absolutely true.

我们如何自我训练,以达到如此程度的“深信不疑”


巴夏:

You have to find all of the belief systems that allow you to experience yourself as uncertain

你必须找到所有让你“不信”的限制性负面信念系统


And let them go.

并且释放它们


And then what will be left will be your certainty

然后剩下信念系统将是你深信不疑的


It is similar in a way, artistically speaking, to what one of your genius sculptors once said

这种情况有点像你们历史上出现的一个名著名天才雕刻家


How do you create such beautiful statues out of marble

当人们问:你如果用大理石就能雕刻出如此漂亮的雕像的?


And his response was I simply cut away everything that is not the statue

而他的回答是:我只是去除所有不属于这个雕像的部分


So cut away everything that's not you,

所有,去除不属于你的部分,


and you will be left with absolute certainty about exactly who and what you are,

留下的就是你所深信不疑的“你的真我”


And that the essence of genius

而那才是你天才的真正本质


Does that help?

这对你有帮助吗?


问:

Very much !

帮大忙了!


巴夏:

Thank you!

谢谢你!

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:巴夏:天才的真正本质

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/vxxfoxtx.html