美文网首页
巴夏:真正的成功

巴夏:真正的成功

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 11:54 被阅读0次

巴夏:真正的成功


问:

I've been working... 

对于我的工作

I feel very bad because I work for my father 

我感觉很不好,因为我是为我父亲工作的

And I feel like, you know, I didn't get like a independent job. 

我并没有找到一份独立的工作

巴夏:

So what? 

那又能怎么样呢?

问:

He's been supporting me to create a website, a social media 

他一直资助我,帮我创建一个社交媒体网站

巴夏:

Yes? Does that excites you? 

好的!这让你兴奋不?

问:

It does really excite me, 

这的确令我兴奋

But there's something about it that is just been driving me crazy. 

但这份工作的一些事情,把我搞得焦头烂额(快疯了)

巴夏:

Oh!Such as? 

哦!比如说?

How exciting. 

(看你焦头烂额的样子)真让我兴奋!

What drives you crazy? 

什么事情把你搞得快疯了?

问:

Fear fear 

恐惧

巴夏:

Fear about what? 

恐惧什么呢?

问:

I just feel guilty about succeeding 

对于“成功”,我感到愧疚

巴夏:

Fear about what? 

恐惧什么呢?

You feel guilty about what? 

你对什么感到愧疚呢?

问:

About the possibility of succeeding 

对于成功的可能性,感到恐惧与愧疚

巴夏:

What is success 

什么是成功?

Being yourself. 

做你自己,才是成功!

If at first you don't succeed, 

如果一开始你没有成功

Redefine success 

那就重新给“成功”下定义吧!

To be that definition that works for you. 

适合你的定义,才是对你的成功的定义

No one else will have the same definition of success. 

每个人对于成功的定义,都是不一样的

问:

I guess I'm scare of failing, it's one or the other. 

我想,我是害怕失败!毕竟,成王败寇嘛!

巴夏:

What is failure 

什么是失败

Not being yourself 

你不是你自己

That's it. 

这就是失败

问:

Do you really have to be yourself a hundred percent of the time before you're successful at being yourself ? 

我是不是每时每刻都要做我自己,我才是真正的做自己?

巴夏:

No! No you do not. 

不!你不需要!

But here is the paradoxical irony

这话你听起来会觉得,自相矛盾

When you're okay with not being your true self a hundred percent of the time 

但如果你对于自己,不是每时每刻都是“做自己”感到OK

You are being your true self a hundred percent of the time 

那你就是每时每刻都在“做自己”

Because you know you're going through a process 

因为你知道你是在经历这个过程

And it's okay to go through the process 

这个经历的过程,你觉得OK(与神对话:过程的完美)

And it's okay to know you're not always at your best 

你也知道,自己并没有时刻都做到“最好的自己”

And that's okay. 

而这,你也觉得OK

It's when you start keeping judgment and guilt upon yourself 

当你不断给自己差评,不断感到愧疚

That you're going in the other direction. 

你就转身,向失败走去了

It's not because you're not always doing exactly the thing you would like to do, 

成功,不是取决于你是不是每时每刻,都在做你喜欢的事

It's because of your attitude toward that experience 

而是你对于每个体验、每个经历的态度

That determines whether you're successful or not. 

决定了你是否成功

So if you're all right with sometimes going. 

所以,如果有时候一些事情搞砸了,你觉得:

Oh well, you know, I took a left turn here, it's not what I intended, 

“哦!我刚才走偏了,这不是我想要的”

But all right, I learn something from it. 

“但没事,我学到功课了”

I'm not always one hundred percent of my best, 

“我没有100%做到最好的自己”

But that's okay 

“但是,OK!”

Because I know that it is my intention to be, 

“因为我知道,不是我自己,也是我的目的之一”

And therefore by acknowledging that it's okay to have gone down that path 

于是,你认可了自己走下坡的这段经历

Even if it wasn't what I preferred. 

“这段下坡路,虽非我所愿”

I know that, overall, I'm okay 

“但我知道,总的来说,我很OK”

And I have a self-correcting self guiding system 

“我内在的 自我纠错、自我引导系统”

That will always course correct and bring me back to where I prefer to be. 

“永远都会把我引导回我所喜好的路上”

That is success, 

这才是成功

Not because you achieve a goal, 

成功,不是你达到了某个目标

Not because something comes to fruition in the way you thought it would 

不是你实现了某个你想要的成果

Success is being okay with yourself at every moment, 

成功,是你每时每刻都觉得自己很OK!

Even when you're not okay with yourself 

即使你不觉得自己OK

That's okay. 

你也知道自己很OK!

If you keep judgment and guilt upon yourself 

但如果你不断自我评判、自责

That's what stops you from being a success, 

那你是把自己挡在成功大门之外

Because many many people in your reality who you would look at it go: 

就像你们见到某些人,忍不住惊叹:

Oh, that's a very, very successful person 

“哇!这人这么成功,真是太牛逼了!”

That's their secret 

他们成功的秘诀就在于:

Is they don't give up, 

他们不放弃

They don't get down on themselves 

他们不消沉

For suddenly maybe being out of alignment with who they prefer to be. 

即使有时与“理想的自己”偏离了

They learn from it. 

他们从中学习

They get back into alignment and say 

重新调整自己,对自己说:

Okay. 

“太棒了!”

Lesson learned.

“又学到了一课!”

 Let's move on 

“继续前进”

That's success, 

这才是真正的成功!

Because the process of your entire life. 

因为,你们人生的整个过程

The process is the point. 

这个过程,才是你人生的目的

The journey is the destination 

你的人生旅途,就是你的目的地!

You're not trying to get anywhere 

你不是想去某个地方

All you're doing is attempting to be more of yourself to the best of your ability 

你做的一切,都为了发挥自己最大能力,成为更宏伟的自己

And if you're doing your best, that's all you need to do, 

如果你已经尽力了,那说明你已经做了你该做的了

And that's a success 

那你就是成功的

Does this help you 

这对你有帮助吗?

Do you feel a little bit more relaxed about yourself. 

你是不是觉得,自己稍微放轻松了点?

问:

I do, I do 

没错!是的!

巴夏:

Then that is the measure of success 

这就是衡量成功与否的标准

问:

Thank you, Bashar! 

谢谢你,巴夏!

巴夏:

You are welcome 

不客气

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:巴夏:真正的成功

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/fhstoxtx.html