美文网首页
法官大人第1季第2集台词

法官大人第1季第2集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-01-30 20:26 被阅读0次

    法官大人第1季第2集台词

    英文 中文
    Oh, Jesus. 天啊
    Previously on Your Honor... 《法官大人》前情回顾
    I-I-I tried to help him, but I... 我想要帮他来着但是我
    So you-you-you called 911? 你总打了911吧
    I tried to. 我试过
    Help. 救命
    Hello?
    I drove away. 我开走了
    I drove away. 我开走了
    Stay here, let me set this up. 待这儿我去安排
    The boy you hit is Jimmy Baxter's son. 你撞上的是吉米·巴克斯特的儿子
    Do you understand what that means? 明白这是什么意思吗
    The head of the most vicious crime family in this city. 本市最凶残的犯罪家族的头目
    完整版请点击
    I can keep you safe if no one ever hears about it. 只要你不往外边说我就可以保你安全
    Whoever you are... 不管你是谁
    wherever you are... 人在哪里
    you will be found. 会找到你的
    911. What's your emergency? 911有什么紧急情况
    Help. 救命
    Hello? Are you there? 喂你在吗
    I can barely hear you. 我听不清
    Can you hear me? Hello? 能听见吗喂
    We're having trouble working out where you are. 我们查不到你的位置
    If you're in the city, hit one of the keys on your phone. 如果你在城里请你按手机上的按键
    Any key. 任何一个都行
    Any key will work. 任何一个按键都行
    Hello?
    911. What's your emergency? 911有什么紧急情况
    Hello?
    You look tired. 你看上去好憔悴
    I haven't slept all night. 我整宿没睡
    What is it, Michael? 怎么了迈克尔
    It's, um... 那个...
    Robin's car. 萝宾的车
    I need it to disappear, Charlie. 我需要它消失查理
    No questions asked. 别多问
    But it-it just... 但是...
    can't just be sold. 光卖了不行
    it... 要...
    I mean gone. 真消失
    It's got to be painful for you. 你肯定很痛苦吧
    Seeing it there every day. 每天看到它
    In the street. 在街上跑
    Outside your home. 停在门外
    If you were never to see it again, 如果你再也看不到它
    it would be harder for a day or so. 那么一两天内会感觉更难过
    The absence. 因为它不见了
    And then... 可之后...
    Yeah. 是啊
    Drop the key behind the front left wheel. 把钥匙放在左前轮后
    Give me a few hours. 给我几小时
    Thank you. 谢谢
    I don't have a brother. 我没有兄弟
    And then again... 但是...
    I do. 你胜似兄弟
    Rudy! 鲁迪
    Charlie Figaro. Good morning. 查理·费格罗早上好
    Hey, you still acting lieutenant or the real thing now? 你还是代理警督还是扶正了
    That's great. 太棒了
    法官大人中英对照台词本截图
    Yeah, of course I knew! 我当然知道
    Why would I ask about it and already know the answer? 如果我早知道了还问什么
    That's the first law of politics. 那是政治的第一法则
    Thing about making lieutenant: 当警督的好处
    half the work, twice the pay. 事半钱倍
    Hey, wait until I make you my new chief of police. 等我回头选你做我的新警察局长
    Yeah! 当然
    Hey, um... 那个...
    I need a favor. 我需要你帮个忙
    Rudy Cunningham. 鲁迪·卡宁汉姆
    You alone, Little Mo? 就你一个人吗小莫
    Yeah.
    Good, listen up. 那好听好了
    Kofi! 科菲
    What's up with you? 什么事
    I got a job for you, Kofi. 我有事交给你科菲
    What is this, Dad? 这是什么爸爸
    This is yesterday. 这是昨天的事
    I love you. 我爱你
    I always will. 我永远都爱你
    May I have two espressos, please? 可以来两杯浓缩咖啡吗谢谢
    Sure. 当然
    Can I ask you something? 可以问你件事吗
    Shotgun homes-- 盒式房子
    you know, front door to back door, straight through, right? 前后门正对的那种
    I mean, does that... is that always true? 一直是如此吗
    Sure, I think so. Why? 嗯应该是吧怎么了
    No, it just doesn't make sense. 没事就是觉得奇怪
    What? 什么事
    I'm sorry, no, it's a, it's a case. 抱歉就是件案子的事
    A case, like a trial? 案子审判吗
    Yeah.
    Okay, NOPD busts a shotgun home in the lower ninth. 好吧新奥尔良警方突袭了下九区的一栋盒式房子
    Now, the police officer is standing at the front door, 站在前门的警官
    says that he saw a woman in the bathroom hiding drugs. 自称看到浴室里的女人在藏毒
    But the geography doesn't feel right, does it? 但是从室内布局上来说这不对劲吧
    Are you on a jury? 你是陪审团的吗
    No. 不是
    A lawyer? 律师吗
    No. 不是
    Are you a judge? 你是法官吗
    Yes.
    Well, you could... 那你可以...
    What? 什么
    No, nothing. 没事
    完整版请点击
    Well, wait a minute. 等等
    No, you were gonna say something, go ahead. Say it. 你看来有话说那就说吧
    Well... go and look maybe. 或许去看看嘛
    Look at-at what? 看什么
    At the house. 那栋房子
    Is that allowed? 那可以吗
    Yes. 是的
    Yes. 是的
    You know, that is a good idea. 这是个好点子
    That is a very good idea. 真是个好点子
    Bottoms up. 喝光
    Booze or dope? 买酒还是毒品
    Dad... 爸爸
    Neither. 都不买
    - You sure? - Yeah. -你确定吗-嗯
    That's too bad. 那太糟了
    'Cause I only give money to people if it's for booze or dope. 因为我只给会拿去买酒或毒品的人施舍
    I want who did this, Cusack. 我要那个凶手库萨克
    Yesterday's flowers. 昨天的花
    Lay them down and... say something to her. 把花放下然后说几句
    - Dad... - Alibis fall apart, Adam. -爸爸-不在场证明会被驳斥亚当
    I see it all the time. 我经常见到这种事
    They almost never hold up. 几乎从没有经得住考验的
    If you want to give yourself a fighting chance, 如果你还想有一丝机会
    it has to be very close to true. 就得非常贴近事实
    Okay, but... 好吧但是
    being here, doing this-- 来到这里做这种事
    Months from now, if you're ever asked where you were 几个月后如果你被问起你10月9日
    or what you were doing on October 9th, 去了哪做了什么
    you'll have the muscle memory of what you did. 你就能拥有当时行为的肌肉记忆
    You won't have to construct the lie because you lived it. 你不需要编造谎言因为你真那么做了
    But yesterday was yesterday. 但昨天就是昨天
    If the vet at the gate is ever on the stand, 如果门口那个老兵真去作证了
    do you think he remembers the date... 你觉得他会记准是哪天
    or the embarrassing wise-ass and his embarrassed son? 碰到了那个自作聪明的讨厌鬼和他不好意思的儿子吗
    And Norma, the waitress, she knows what day it was. 还有女服务员诺玛她会记得今天是哪天
    It was the day Judge Desiato went down to the Lower Ninth 是德夏托法官去下九区
    to check whether police officers can see around corners or not. 核实警官的视线究竟能不能拐弯的那天
    Today is yesterday. 今天就是昨天
    What about the car? 那车呢
    It's being taken care of. 已经处理了
    What-what do you mean "taken care of"? 什么意思"处理了"
    I don't know. 我不知道
    And it's better that I don't know. 我不知道最好
    Just like it's better that you don't know. 你不知道也最好
    And that's the truth. 那是真话
    Now, lay the flowers down and say a few words for Mom. 把花放下对妈妈说几句话吧
    I can't. 我做不到
    Was I sad? 我难过吗
    Did I play her favorite songs and cry my heart out? 我播放了她最爱的歌大哭了一场吗
    If you won't listen to me, how can I keep you safe? 如果你不肯听我的我要怎么保护你
    I can't fucking do it, Dad. Any of this. 我做不到爸爸我做不到任何这些事
    Yes... you can. 你可以的
    You have to... 你必须做到
    and you will. 你会做到的
    Or we die. 否则我们都得死

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:法官大人第1季第2集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/vxxvhrtx.html