美文网首页
王冠第1季第1集台词

王冠第1季第1集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-11 07:22 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    In seeking his British nationalization, His Royal Highness 在追求英国国有化的同时希腊和丹麦
    Prince Philip of Greece and of Denmark 王子殿下菲利普亲王
    - renounces his Greek nationality... - Here, sir. -宣布放弃其希腊国籍-先生这里
    ...and all foreign titles. 和所有外籍头衔
    And, from henceforth, he will be 并且从今以后他将以
    known as Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten, Royal Navy. 英国皇家海军上尉菲利普·蒙巴顿之名示人
    And here. 签这里
    Philip Mountbatten... 菲利普·蒙巴顿
    I...
    I...
    I...
    I grant you and the heirs, male of your body, 我授予你和你的男性继承人
    lawfully begotten, the dignities of Baron Greenwich, 合法子嗣格林威治男爵
    Earl of Merioneth and Duke of Edinburgh. 梅里奥尼思伯爵和爱丁堡公爵
    And Knight Companion 以及最高贵的
    of our Most Noble Order of the Garter. 嘉德勋章皇家骑士之名
    - Congratulations. - Thank you, sir. -恭喜你-谢谢先生
    - Well done. - Thank you. -做得不错-谢谢
    Yes.
    And? 然后呢
    They got through it. I got through it. 他们熬完了我也熬完了
    I think they'd have preferred a nice, pink-faced marquis 我想他们更喜欢那种讨人喜欢的小白脸侯爵
    with a grouse moor in the Scottish Borders. 守着苏格兰边境一块能捕松鸡的荒地
    Are you sure you wouldn't have preferred one of those? 你确定你不想跟他们那种人在一起吗
    Someone with a grand title, rather than a homeless Charlie Kraut? 某个头衔显赫的人而不是无家可归的德国佬
    No. 不想
    That would have all been very antiseptic. 那样会太拘束了
    Must you really smoke? You know how I hate it. 你非得抽烟吗你知道我多讨厌抽烟的
    Pity. Because I love it so very much. 真遗憾因为我非常喜爱抽烟
    But, like a great many other things, 但是和很多别的事情一样
    I'm going to give it all up for you. 我会为了你把烟戒了
    Well, you still have 24 hours to change your mind. 好吧你还有24个小时可以改变主意
    完整版请点击
    You think I can change my mind after all that? 你觉得都这样了我还能改变主意吗
    No. Too late. 不能了太迟了
    - I've signed myself away. - Or won the greatest prize on Earth. -我已经放弃了-或者赢得了最大的荣耀
    That's certainly what they think. 他们就是这么想的
    Sir. 好的先生
    It's what I think, too. 我也是这么想的
    Watch out. 当心
    See you tomorrow. 明天见
    Try and get some sleep. 尽量睡一会儿
    You too. 你也是
    A naval officer's stag night? Chance would be a fine thing. 海军军官的单身派对之夜吗好事难遂啊
    Thank you. 谢谢
    Question for you both. 有件事问你们俩
    Spot of blood in my spittle yesterday morning. 昨天早上我吐的唾沫里有点血
    - Ought I be concerned? - Well, I'm not a doctor, sir. -我应该担心吗-我不是医生先生
    - If it's just specks, sir... - It was. -如果量很少的话-是挺少的
    It's probably just the cold weather. 大概只是天气太冷的原因吧
    Gets right to the back of the throat. 寒气冲到了喉咙后面
    Cold weather. That's what I thought. 天气冷我也是这么想的
    The carriage will be cold too, Peter. 马车里也会很冷的彼得
    I've arranged for there to be hot water bottles, sir. 我已经安排在里面放些热水袋了先生
    Oh, well done. 做得好
    Oh, for Christ's sakes, James! 老天爷詹姆斯
    You're making bloody hard going out of this collar! 你快把这领子扯坏了
    - Sorry, sir. Nearly there. - You're doing it on purpose! -抱歉先生马上就好了-你是故意的
    Now, sir, we're not going to let something 先生我们不会被领子这种小事
    as small as a collar agitate us, are we? 影响到心情对吗
    No, thank you, James. Sir, eyes front. 不用了谢谢詹姆斯先生请往前看
    Chin up. 抬头
    There was a young lady named Sally, 有个年轻姑娘叫萨莉
    who enjoyed the occasional dally, 喜欢跟人打闹调戏
    she sat on the lap of a well-endowed chap 她坐在器大活好的小伙子腿上
    and cried, "Sir! You're right up my alley!" 哭着说"先生我这里面都是你"
    Right. 好的
    There was an old Countess of Bray, 有个伯爵老夫人叫布蕾
    and... 然后
    you may think it odd when I say 你们可能会觉得很奇怪
    that despite her high station, rank and education... 尽管她学识广博身份高贵
    Your Majesty. 陛下
    ...she always spelled cunt with a K. 她总是把逼写成蕊
    Shall we? 走吧
    You look beautiful 你看起来真美
    You'll be fine. 没事的
    All right. 好了
    Here we go. 开始了
    Slow down. 慢一点
    Are we the last? 我们是最后一个吗
    - Yes, sir. - Good. -是的先生-很好
    - Come along, Winston. - Wait, wait, wait. -走吧温斯顿-等下等下
    Now!
    Has Winston no shame? 温斯顿不知道羞耻吗
    It's a royal wedding, not a campaign trail. 这是皇家婚礼不是竞选之路
    He's outrageous. 他是很过分
    But you have to admire him. 但你不得不佩服他
    There's poor old Attlee. He's our prime minister. 可怜的老艾德礼可是总理
    - No one got up for him. - Yeah. -没人给他起立-是啊
    No, no.
    Winston still thinks he's the father of the nation. 温斯顿仍然觉得他是这个国家的国父
    This whole thing's Mountbatten's triumph. He engineered it all. 蒙巴顿得逞了都是他一手策划的
    The man who gave away India. 这个放弃了印度的人
    Dearly beloved, 亲爱的诸位
    we are gathered together here in the sight of God, 我们在上帝面前
    and in the face of this congregation, 至此盛会齐聚一堂
    to join together this man and this woman 与这名男子和这名女子一道
    in holy matrimony. 见证他们神圣的婚礼
    Who giveth this woman to be married to this man? 谁将这名女子托付于这名男子
    - I, Philip... - I, Philip... -我菲利普-我菲利普
    take thee, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary. 将娶你伊丽莎白·亚历山德拉·玛丽
    ...take thee, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary. 将娶你伊丽莎白·亚历山德拉·玛丽
    You know why his three sisters aren't here? 你知道他的三个姐姐为什么没来吗
    - They're all married to Nazis! - Do shut up! -她们都嫁给纳粹了-别喊
    Prominent Nazis! 著名的纳粹啊
    完整版请点击
    I, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary... 我伊丽莎白·亚历山德拉·玛丽
    I, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary... 我伊丽莎白·亚历山德拉·玛丽
    take thee, Philip... 愿嫁你菲利普
    ...take thee, Philip... 愿嫁你菲利普
    to my wedded husband. 作为我的丈夫
    ...to my wedded husband. 作为我的丈夫
    To have and to hold... 我们...
    To have and to hold... 我们...
    To have and to hold... 我们...
    from this day forward... 从今往后
    ...from this day forward... 从今往后
    - for better, for worse... - ...for better, for worse... -无论顺境或逆境-无论顺境或逆境
    - for richer, for poorer... - ...for richer, for poorer... -无论富贵或贫穷-无论富贵或贫穷
    - in sickness and in health... - ...in sickness and in health... -无论疾病或健康-无论疾病或健康
    to love, to cherish, and to obey. 都将彼此相爱珍惜服从
    - "Obey"? - She insisted. -"服从"-她坚持的
    It was discussed. 他们商议过了
    And obey. 服从
    ...to love and cherish and obey... 都将彼此相爱珍惜服从
    - till death us do part. - ...till death us do part. -直至被死亡分离-直至被死亡分离
    - Sheer perfection. - Your Highness... -非常好-殿下...
    You have to hand it to her. It's quite a victory. 你不得不认可她这是很大的胜利
    There wasn't a single person supported the match. 之前根本没有人看好他们这一对
    Not a single ally at Court or in government. 宫里和政府里都没有
    Yet here we all are. 但我们现在齐聚一堂
    Utterly divine. May we have the groom's family, please? 非常神圣请新郎的家人上前来
    She turned us all on our heads. 她让所有人都改变了想法
    And barely opened her mouth in the process. 却基本没自己开过口
    - You overestimate her. - You underestimate her. -你高估她了-是你低估她了
    Well, in the past 48 hours, reality has sunk in. 过去的48小时里现实说明了一切
    With Philip's family. 看看菲利普的家人
    Would you look at the mother? 你看到他的母亲了吗
    - Just out of a sanatorium, I heard. - And dressed as a nun. -听说她刚出疗养院-她穿得像个修女
    - Are we ready? One... - A Hun nun. -准备好了吗一-野蛮的修女
    Ein, zwei, drei. 一二三
    To me, please. Are we ready? 请看向我准备好了吗
    Quite magnificent. Thank you, thank you. 非常好谢谢
    Your Majesties? 陛下
    That's quite charming. Are we ready? 那很迷人准备好了吗
    Thank you. 谢谢
    - What's that? - This present is from me. -这是什么-我给你准备的礼物
    Can I open it? 我能打开吗
    Oh, Papa! 天啊爸爸
    If your... 如果你的
    marriage is as happy as mine has been, 婚姻能和我的一样幸福
    I don't want you to miss a single thing. 我不希望你错过任何一个瞬间
    Lilibet? They're waiting. 莉莉白他们在等你
    Thank you. 谢谢
    Put it in. 放进来吧
    - Bertie? - Are you ready? -伯蒂-你准备好了吗
    Everyone ready? Margaret? 大家都准备好了吗玛格丽特
    - Sir. - Thank you. -先生-谢谢
    Thank you. 谢谢
    We want the king! We want the king! 我们要国王我们要国王
    Row! Row you, bastards! 划用力划
    Everyone inside. We're starting now. 大家进来吧我们要开始了
    Thank you so much for coming. Oh, good, you're here! 非常感谢你们能来太好了你们来了
    Right, come on, you two, inside. Can't start without you. 进来吧开场可不能缺了你们俩
    - Boys, come on. - Yes, ma'am. -孩子们进来吧-好的殿下
    Thank you. 谢谢
    Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
    pray silence for Her Royal Highness, Princess Elizabeth. 请安静伊丽莎白公主殿下有话要说
    Thank you, Martin. 谢谢马丁
    As I'm sure you all know, 相信大家都知道
    my dear husband 我亲爱的丈夫
    will soon no longer be Lieutenant Mountbatten 很快就不再是蒙巴顿中尉了
    but Lieutenant-Commander Mountbatten. 而是蒙巴顿少校
    Thank you very much. 非常感谢
    Which, I gather, involves a whole new gold ring for me 所以我觉得应该再给你的制服上
    to sew onto your uniform! 绣一个金环
    Half a gold ring, darling. Half a gold ring, gentlemen. 半个金环亲爱的半个先生们
    So I've asked the two most important people here 所以我想请这里最重要的两个人
    to do the presentation. 帮我展示一下
    Hello? Charteris. Yes? 你好我是查特里斯什么
    Very good. 很好
    There we are. Good boy, Charles, well done! 好孩子查尔斯很好
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢谢谢
    Important call from London, ma'am. 夫人伦敦来的重要电话
    Charles! Anne! 查尔斯安妮
    Children. Wait. Wait. 孩子们等等
    They're waiting in the green drawing room, ma'am. 夫人他们在绿色会客室等着
    - Right. - Where's grandpapa? -好的-爷爷在哪
    He's upstairs with the doctors. 他和医生们在楼上
    Now, you wait with nanny and we'll be back in a minute. 你和保姆在这等一会我们马上回来
    Charles, wait. Here. Okay? 查尔斯在这里等着好吗
    - Mummy. - So glad you're here. -妈妈-你们来了
    - We came as soon as we could. - I know. -我们以最快的速度赶来了-我知道
    - Ma'am, I'm so sorry... - Granny. -夫人很抱歉...-奶奶
    They're operating. 还在做手术
    It's been two hours. 已经两小时了
    He's here. 出来了
    I'm happy to say the procedure went well, 手术很顺利
    and that His Majesty's immediate post-operative condition 国王陛下目前的术后情况
    is satisfactory. 令人满意
    Thank you, doctor. 谢谢你医生
    That's good news, isn't it? 这真是个好消息是吧
    Yes. Are you all right? 是啊您还好吗
    ...after the votes are finally counted, ...经过最终投票统计
    Winston Churchill is Prime Minister 温斯顿·丘吉尔将再度出任
    of Great Britain and Northern Ireland once again. 大不列颠与北爱尔兰的首相
    After the Conservative Party achieved a narrow... 保守党派获得少数...
    No bacon. 别放培根
    A little bacon won't hurt, surely, Gerald? It's been five weeks. 一点培根无妨吧吉罗德已经五周了
    Let's cool this down. 凉一下
    And make sure that egg 把蛋液涂抹均匀
    is well-plated and no shell to risk irritation. 千万别混进令人讨厌的蛋壳
    And turn that noise off. He'll still be prime minister tomorrow. 把那噪音关了至少明天他还是首相
    - Ready? - Ready. -好了吗-好了
    Let's get him back on his feet. 我们去把他扶起来
    ...who took office aged 83. 83岁身居要职
    We await the announcement of the new Cabinet in the coming days. 期待后续关于新内阁成员的宣告
    Good morning, Your Majesty. 早上好国王陛下
    - Your first day back at work. - Who won? -重回工作岗位的第一天-谁当选了
    Who, who won? 谁谁当选了
    Mr. Churchill, Your Majesty. By 17 seats. 丘吉尔先生以17票胜出国王陛下
    Good for him! You didn't hear me say that. 恭喜他这句话你当作没听到
    ...Mr. Winston Churchill. ...温斯顿·丘吉尔先生
    They keep trying to count him out, 他们一直想把他排挤出去
    but he keeps getting back up. 可他总能成功反击
    ...and happy moment, ...幸福的时刻
    to be elected for the second time, 再度当选
    as your Prime Minister. 成为大家的首相
    What this nation needs 这个国家需要的就是
    is several years 一个能持续多年
    of strong, steady, 保持强大稳定
    experienced administration. 经验丰富的政府管理机构
    Congratulations, sir. Dr. Moran is here for you. 祝贺您先生莫兰医生来看您
    Yes, you just won a General Election, but... 没错你刚在大选中获胜不过...
    155 over 90. 血压155/90了
    We can do better, Winston. 我们可以控制得更好温斯顿
    Have a look at this for me, will you? 帮我看一下这个好吗
    In the war, we used mathematicians to decode the indecipherable. 战争中我们请数学家破解无法辨认的密码
    I need an expert to cut through the jargon. 现在我需要专家来攻破这些专业术语
    Are they keeping something from me? 他们有没有对我隐瞒什么
    Well, I wouldn't be unduly concerned about the man's pneumatics. 此人的呼吸指标没什么需要担心的
    And, given his age, and he's a smoker. 鉴于他的年龄而且他还吸烟
    Catarrhal inflammation, it's not that unusual. 诊断为卡他性炎症这也没什么特别的
    But I would be concerned about the bronchoscopy. 不过我倒是有点在意支气管镜检查
    They wouldn't have done that unless they were looking 如果不是为了确定更严重的疾病
    for something far more serious. 一般不会做这项检查
    And they conspicuously fail to mention the results. 很可疑的是他们没提到检查结果
    Instead they go on about the lung resection. 却实施了肺切除手术
    Which they performed because of "Structural alterations". 是因为"结构改变"进行的手术
    What are structural alterations? "结构改变"是什么
    It's what doctors say when they avoid using the word 当医生避免使用那些不得不说的词时
    that it almost inevitably describes. 就会用这个词语来代替

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“王冠”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:王冠第1季第1集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/xlhovltx.html