It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl.
故事从我出生的之前讲起。我的亲生母亲是一个年轻的,没有结婚的大学毕业生。她决定让别人收养我, 她非常强烈地认为我应该被大学毕业生收养,所以在我出生的时候,她已经做好了一切的准备工作,能使得我被一个律师和他的妻子所收养。但是她没有料到,当我出生之后,律师夫妇突然决定他们想要一个女孩。
feel very strongly
强烈的认为
1.She feel very strongly that she should be a princess.
她非常强烈地认为自己应该成为一个公主。
2.I feel very strongly that I need to eat Sichuan hot pot.
我非常强烈地认为我需要吃四川火锅。
3.I feel very strongly that I should join in this company
我强烈认为我应该加入这家公司。
decide to do sth
决定做某事
1.I have decided to marry with Lily.
我已经决定和莉莉结婚了。
2.I decide to quit my job.
我决定辞去我的工作.
3.I decide to stay with you for ever.
我决定永远和你在一起。
at the last minute
在最后一刻
1.He turned off the killing machine at the last minute.
他在最后一刻关掉了杀人机器。
2.He changed his choice at the last minute.
他在最后一刻改变了自己的选择。
3.He finished his task at the last minute
他在最后一刻完成他的任务
网友评论