![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i6896394/9ff8ba47deea5e52.jpg)
Are you still single?
你还是单身吗?
Would you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?
你愿意做我女朋友/男朋友吗?
You are the one I want to grow old with.
我愿与你白头偕老。
To my ever loving: I am yours forever。
献给我永远的爱人:我将永远属于你。
I will be your valentine until the end of time。
我要做你心爱的人,直到地老天荒。
Ours is a love that will last forever. Happy Valentine's Day!
我俩的爱情永远都不会变。情人节快乐!
I'm so glad that we met one another.
我很高兴我们遇到了彼此。
You made every day a joyous moment and a happy occasion.
你让每一刻都变得很开心、很幸福。
You're always here for me.
你一直在我身边。
Love is not getting but giving.
爱是付出,不是占有。
I didn't think that I could ever trust happiness.
Then I met you.
我一直不相信有真正的“幸福”,直到我遇见了你。
To the world, you may be one person,
but to me, you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;
但是对于我,你是我的整个世界。
I still love you after all of these years.
纵使时光荏苒,我却爱你如初。
Our love is even stronger than before.
我俩的爱情历久弥坚。
To my one and only Valentine: I love you.
献给我惟一的爱人:我爱你。
I fell in love with you when I first saw you, And I still am after 10 years.
10年前,我对你一见钟情。到如今,对你的感情仍丝毫未减。
I didn't think that I could ever trust happiness. then I met you. Happy Valenti ne's Day, Dear.
我一直不相信有真正的“幸福”,直到不久以后,我邂逅了你。
亲爱的,情人节快乐。
Our love grows stronger with every passing year. Happy Valentine's Day, Baby.
我俩的爱,一年比一年更坚定。宝贝,情人节快乐。
You have been And still are my only true Valentine.
从过去到现在,你一直是我惟一真正爱恋的人。
The rest of our life is a long way off,
let's live out our days slowly.
余生很长,我们慢慢走。
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i6896394/e51a3733d9cc8b1e.jpg)
背景知识
情人节为什么叫 Valentine's Day? 据说在因为公元三世纪,古罗马暴君为了徵召更多士兵,禁止婚礼,一名叫 Valentine 的修士不理禁令,秘密替人主持婚礼,结果被处死了。他死的那天就是2月14日,为纪念 Valentine 的勇敢精神,人们将每年的2月14日定为 Valentine 的纪念日,也就成了后来的「情人节」。至于后半句出现的 lurve 这个单词,它主要用在英式英语中,其实就是爱情 love 这个单词的一种幽默或者亲昵的写法。
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i6896394/282d970b14cab89d.jpg)
学习步骤:
❶ 朗读一遍原文
❷ 这个时候才花点时间查不懂的内容(但查询的时间不要超过总练习时间的三分之一)
❸朗读至同舟学院群。
网友评论