美文网首页
巴夏:走出失恋,拥抱真爱(上)

巴夏:走出失恋,拥抱真爱(上)

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 11:54 被阅读0次

巴夏:走出失恋,拥抱真爱(上)

问:

Hi, Bashar!

你好,巴夏!


巴夏:

And to you good day

你好!


问:

I'm very excited to be here, talking to you.

能来到这里与你聊天,我真的很兴奋!


巴夏:

We are excited to speak with you as well.

能与你聊天,我也很兴奋!


What would you like to discuss?

我们聊聊什么好呢?


问:

For the last four years, I've been heartbroken over this guy.

在过去的四年里,我为一个男人伤透了心


巴夏:

Heartbroken over this guy?

为情所困啊!


问:

Over a guy, yes!

是的,因为一个男人


巴夏:

Yes!

继续说


Heartbroken about what?

为何如此伤心呢?


问:

He doesn't want to be with me, but sometimes he does.

他不要我了,但时不时又来找我


巴夏:

Then why would you want to be with him?

那你为何还想跟他在一起呢?


Why would you want to attract somebody in your life that doesn't wish to be with you?

你为何要吸引一个不想跟你在一起人,进入你的生活呢?


What are you doing to yourself?

你为什么这么对待你自己?


问:

Every time I stop thinking about him, then he comes in to my life again.

每次我下定决心、一刀两断了,他又屁颠屁颠出现!


巴夏:

To test you to see if you're willing to give up your power to something that is what you prefer?

他来测试你,是否愿意把自己的力量,交给一个你不喜欢的人?


And yet you keep swallowing it to be?

而你又照单全收?


问:

Yes!

是的!


巴夏:

Why are you doing that to yourself?

你为什么这么对待你自己?


How about being heartbroken over what you're doing to yourself?

你为何不因为自己“虐待”自己,而伤透心呢?


问:

I think I am.

我想,我是这样的


巴夏:

I know you are.

我知道,你就是这样的


问:

But I just get really emotional about it.

只是,我会变得很情绪化


巴夏:

Of course you do,

你肯定会有情绪


Because you are feeling the result of what you believe to be true about yourself,

因为你的情绪化,是你对自己的真实看法导致的结果


But you can't wallow in the feeling

但你不能沉湎于这种情绪中


You have to get in touch with what you believe to be true about yourself

你要找到你对自己的真实看法


to understand what it is you are doing

才能明白,你到底在做什么


What it is you keep choosing to do

以及你为何会不断如此选择


问:

OK, I think probably I believe that I'm not lovable, or something like that.

好吧,我想我可能认为自己不可爱、不值得爱,诸如此类的


But even if I know that,

但即使我知道,这只是我的负面信念系统


I'm not sure how to change that.

我还是不懂得,如何才能改变这些负面信念


巴夏:

Well, let's examine it more specifically

好吧! 让我针对这点,分析一下


You may be aware of the fact that you believe you're not lovable,

你可能觉察到,你认为自己不值得被爱


But you haven't gotten down to the root of

但你还没找到其根本性原因


why that seems logical for you to believe.

就是你“不值得爱”这个信念,为何符合逻辑?


Why does that seem believable.

为何会让你深信不疑


That's another belief system.

因为这背后还有另外一个信念系统


Why does it seem believable that you're not lovable

我再问你:“你不值得被爱”,为何会让你深信不疑?


问:

Because the people I love don't love me.

因为我爱的人不爱我


巴夏:

The people that you love don't love you.

你爱的人不爱你


But again, all you're doing is repeating the pattern in that statement

你所做的,就是在不断循环你的(思言行)模式


Of attracting reflections of what you already feel to be true about yourself.

于是你不断吸引“你对自己真实感受”的反射


Which means you don't love yourself.

而你对自己的真实感受,就是你不爱你自己


So what else could you possibly attract if that's how you feel about yourself

如果你不爱你自己,你还能吸引其他什么东西来吗?


Other than people who will reflect to you your inability to love yourself

你只能吸引一些人来,向你展示:你没能力爱自己


Which is what they're doing

而他们就是这么做的


You can't be surprised by that if you don't love yourself.

你不爱自己,那出现这种情况,也没什么好惊讶的


That's what you would get.

结果肯定是现在这样


问:

I'm not surprise by it

我对结果不感到惊讶


I'm just not sure how to change it.

我只是不知道如何改变这个结果


巴夏:

I'm telling you how, but you're not really paying attention to the idea.

我正在告诉你该怎么改变,但你没有认真听我说的


问:

OK

洗耳恭听


巴夏:

Understand that if you know you don't love yourself.

如果你知道你不爱自己


I'm asking you another question.

我问你另一个问题


Why would you buy into that is being true that you don't love yourself

你为什么会认为,你不会爱你自己


Or that you can't love yourself

或者说,你无法爱你自己


or you’re not worthy of loving yourself.

或者说,你不不值得,得到自己的爱


Why would that seem logical to believe in.

这些信念,为何在你看来理所当然(符合你的逻辑)


问:

Because of the feeling, I guess.

我猜是因为我的感受


巴夏:

Nope!

不!


问:

Sometimes I love myself.

有时候我还是爱自己的


巴夏:

Sometimes like when?

有时候?什么时候?


Give me an example

举个例子


问:

When I rock climbing

当我攀岩的时候


and I feel like I get into the gamma states

我觉得自己进入了伽马状态


巴夏:

All right!

很好!


And in that state, you can feel that you love yourself.

在那种状态下,你能感觉到,你爱你自己


问:

Yes!

对的


巴夏:

So let me ask you a very important question.

好!那我问你一个非常重要的问题


问:

OK!

好!


巴夏:

What's the difference that you're making in your definitions between loving yourself when you rock climb and other circumstances in your life.

在你看来,攀岩候你爱自己,其他情况下你不爱自己,二者有何区别?


What difference are you making there In the idea of who you are in different situations.

就是说,不同情况下的你,(自我感觉)有何区别?


问:

I feel powerful and I feel like I can trust myself and

攀岩时,我觉得自己很强大,我也相信我自己


巴夏:

And why can't you bring that to other circumstances in your life,

那你为何不能把这种自我认识,带入生活的其他境况中?


What beliefs do you have that say,

是什么信念系统,导致你


I cannot feel this and know this same thing to be true in this situation,

无法在这种情况下,对自己有着相同的认识与感受(积极)


Even though I feel it in this situation.

即使这种认识与感受,我在这种情况下已经体验到


What differences are you defining there to be between the two situation

你对这两种情况,有什么不同的看法?


问:

I feel...Okay, so...

我感觉


巴夏:

Stop saying you feel, I know you feel

别跟我说你的感觉,我知道你的感觉


But what are you defining to be true?

你认为什么是真的?


问:

I have a definition that

我有个信念,认为:


to be lovable you have to prove yourself materially.

“一个人要有足够的物质基础,才有可能被爱”


巴夏:

What does that mean?

这话什么意思?


问:

Make a lot of money

有钱有闲


巴夏:

Why do you believe that to be true?

你为何会这么认为呢?


问:

Because..

因为..


巴夏:

Do you believe that to be true?

你真的认为是这样子吗?


问:

No. But the people I love believe it to be true.

不!但是我爱的人,认为就是这样的!


巴夏:

So what?

这又能怎么样呢?


You're not them. They're not you.

你不是他们;他们也不是你


They are not living your life

你过你的日子,他们过他们的日子


Why do you have to believe as they do?

你为什么要相信他们所相信的呢?


问:

It just seems true?

但是他们说的似乎也没错啊?


巴夏:

Why do you have to believe as they do

你为什么要想相信他们所相信的


In order to respect yourself

才叫尊重你自己


In order to love yourself.

才算爱你自己?


Why do you have to believe as they do

你为什么要想相信他们所相信的?


Do you understand that if they are imposing that kind of a belief system on you

你要知道,如果他们说服(强制)你相信一些他们所相信的


That they may think they love you.

而且自认为,是因为爱你才这么做


But it's not love that they're expressing

那他们这么做,并不是在表达他们的爱


Its control.

而是在控制你


Do you understand that by accepting what they are imposing on you as a belief system that that is not love.

如果你认为,接受一个强加在你身上的、不是出发于爱的信念系统


Therefore, you think that by going along with their beliefs, You are being loved,

你只要顺着这个信念去行事的话,你就会被爱


but you're not.

不,你不是被爱


You're just being controlled.

你是被控制住了


That's not love.

这根本不是爱


So you're under the misguided miss assumption

你其实是被误导了,你误解了爱的真意


that buying into their beliefs means that they’re loving you

不是认可对方的信念系统,他就会爱你


No they're not

不,他不会这么爱上你的


复制以下网址,然后在浏览器中打开

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/5XFkZzGn588/


翻译不易,有偿阅读,随心支持

译者微信号:364335790

阅读 200439 投诉

广告

活动推广

精选留言

写留言


21

振瑜羅

神同步性啊~正失戀

2016年1月31日

18

Sakura

神同步!失恋、喜欢了一个人5年、他会联系我却不想和我在一起、我也是觉得有钱有闲才能恋爱..

2016年1月31日

12

莉凤

发掘那个根本性的信念,挖吧

2016年1月31日

10

Star Lord

看完了,结果发现只是上集。电视剧的节奏,预知下集。请看下回分解。

2016年1月31日

作者回复

一天翻译六分钟,已经是我的极限了……

2016年1月31日

10

🦄 恬恬

一切都是在帮我找到真爱

2016年1月31日

9

月亮树

笑笑翻译的棒极了!就是这样的!

2016年1月31日

8

张傲然

每一天早起看见文章,真的太开心啦!

2016年1月31日

4

️Ting❤️

有钱有闲!我也这么认为爱自己也要有钱有闲

2016年2月2日

4

心之镜像

哦~亲爱的,每次看到你的译作,都有新感受,很好啊!

2016年1月31日


望星空(高)

此文字注: 赞赏、翻译,但我以小钱一元,试了试,只是个吞币机罢了!

2016年2月2日

作者回复

也是个吐币机,加我微信号,364335790,我把这一元吐给你,还可以多吐一块钱

2016年2月2日

以上留言由公众号筛选后显示

了解留言功能详情

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:巴夏:走出失恋,拥抱真爱(上)

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/axxfoxtx.html