Hey! Wish me luck. 嘿,祝我好运。
Oh, good luck. Good luck.
祝你好运。祝你好运。
But I'm still know right. 但我说得没错。
So not true. 还真不是。
What? 啥?
She is mad because I know today's her laundry day.
她不爽是因为我知道今天是她洗衣服的日子。
And that means she's wearing old-lady underpants.
意思就是,她现在穿的是老女人才穿的那种大内裤。
I can check that for you.
我可以帮你检查一下哦。
I just can't believe that you think, you and Chandler know me and Rachel better than we know you.
我简直不敢相信,你觉得你和钱德勒了解我和瑞秋比我们更了解你们。
Well, we do. 没错,本来就是。
You can only eat tic tacs in even numbers.
你吃薄荷糖时一定要吃偶数颗。
What's that about? 这又是为啥?
And you, Ross, I believe if you check Rachel's bag you will find a half-eaten box of cookies in there.
而你罗斯,我相信如果你检查瑞秋的包,你会发现里面有一盒吃了一半的饼干。
You are good. 你好厉害。
These are not.这饼干可不怎么样。
So not impressed. Everybody snacks when they shop.
有什么了不起的。哪有人买东西时不吃零食。
Yeah. --Oh yeah? 嗯。-是吗?
Ross, how many items left in that bag?
罗斯,袋子里还剩下多少东西?
Five. --Okay. 五样,好的。
Ten bucks says that we can name every item in that bag.
赌十块,我们能说出里面每样东西。
How many guesses do you get ? 你们能猜几次?
Six. 六次。
Challenge extended. 男生队挑战。
Deal. Challenge accepted. 行。女生队接受挑战。
All right,we'll start with apples.
好吧,首先是苹果。
We will be starting with apples.
我们猜的首先是苹果。
Stop that now. 别那样。
Yes. 没错。
Okay. Tortilla chips. 好。玉米片。
Yogurt. ---Diet soda. 酸奶。健怡可乐。
Yes, yes, yes. 有,有,有。
Orang juice. --No, there's no orange juice in there. We win!
橙汁。--不,没有买橙汁。我们赢了。
They have another guess.他们还有机会猜。
Okay, well, we won that one. 好吧,这局我们赢了。
Okay. The last thing...行吧。最后一样东西是.......
No, no. Not for like another two weeks.不,还没到呢。两周后吧。
I got it. Scotch tape.我知道了,透明胶带。
How did you know she would buy Scotch tape?
你怎么知道她会买透明胶带?
Well, we used up theirs last night making scary faces.
好吧,我们昨晚扮鬼脸时把她们的胶带用光了。
Oh, man...你们.......
All right. Ten bucks. Fork it over.
好吧,十块钱。愿赌服输。
Cough it up. Pay the piper.
快交钱。拿钱来吧。
以上内容来自美剧《老友记》里的一个片段。有些内容很实用,可以拿来学习一下。
网友评论