We express our desire to trade with you in this line. 我们愿与贵方开展这方面的业务。
必备词
1. think over 仔细考虑
2. get back to sb. 将消息反馈给某人
3. join one's team 加入某个团队
4. share 份额
5. recommend 推荐
6. establish trade relations with 建立贸易关系
7. trade with sb. 与某人做生意
8. trade reputation 商业信誉
9. for your reference 以供参考
10. leading exporter 主要出口商
11. interest 兴趣
12. in back and white 以书面形式
寻求合作
1. You're recommended to us by one of our reliable partners. 贵公司是我们的一个可靠的合作伙伴介绍的。
2. I'm calling to inquire about the possibility of establishing trade relations with your company. 我打电话来想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
3. It is said that you are the leading exporter of Chinese silk garment. 据说,贵公司是中国丝绸服装的大出口商。
4. Would you be willing to join our team? 你愿意加入我们吗?
5. I know you have great knowage and experience in international markets, so I invite you to join us and act as an advisor to our marketing staff. 我知道你在国际市场方面有丰富的学识和经验,所以我邀请你加入我们,做我们销售人员的顾问。
6. We always adhere to the principle of equality and mutual benefit. 我们一向遵从平等互利的原则。
7. Your new products are of great interest to us. 我们对你们的新产品非常感兴趣。
8. I know little about your product. 我对你们的产品了解不多。
9. I came here to see whether it is possible to import a number of your products into the U.S. 我特地来与您商谈向美国进口贵公司一些产品的可能性。
10. We want to buy textile from you. 我们想买贵公司的纺织品。
对方回应
1. I need a little time to think it over. 我需要点时间考虑一下。
2. I'll get back to you tomorrow. 我明天给你消息。
3. We'll see what we can do. 我们会尽力而为的。
4. The price lists and the brochures of this new series will be sent to you tomorrow for your reference. 这个新系列的产品价目和商品手册会在明天给你,以供参考。
5. We express our desire to trade with you in this line. 我们愿与贵方开展这方面的业务。
6. I'm thinking that we'll have some business opportunities. 我认为我们两家公司会有一些业务往来的机会的。
贸易常用缩写词
1. quotn=quotation 报价单
2. S.A.=Statement of Account 账单
3. S/C=sale contract 售货合同
4. T.T.=telegraphic transfer 电汇
5. recpt=receipt 收据
6. remit.= remittance 汇款
常用句
1. Is there anything that you are particularly interested in? 您有特别感兴趣的产品吗?
2. There will be a shre of 38% of our profits from the launch events for you. 你可以得到市场宣传所得利润的38%。
3. Regarding our financial position, credit standing and trade reputation, please refer to our bank. 关于我们的财政状况、信用地位以及商贸信誉,请向我们的开户银行了解。
financial position 财政状况
credit standing 信用地位
trade reputation 商贸信誉
4. You've got to write everything up in black and white, or else later on, you could have some bad feelings between the two companies if expectations are different. 我们必须把每件事情都提前写在纸上,否则如果两个公司的期望值不同,日后很快就会发生不快。
5. We express our desire to trade with you in this line. 我们愿意与贵方展开这方面的业务。
6. I wish a successful transaction between us. 希望我们的交易获得成功。
网友评论