Sara Teasdale 莎拉·蒂斯黛尔
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i12191335/a7583549b41ccaf1.jpeg)
My heart has grown rich with the passing of years,
随着时间的流逝,我的心渐渐充实
I have less need now than when I was young
应酬渐少,不再像年轻的时候
To share myself with every comer
与每一个遇见的人分享我自己
Or shape my thoughts into words with my tongue.
心里有话,也不必将它说出口。
It is one to me that they come or go
他们来了,走了,都是一样的
If I have myself and the drive of my will,
只要我独立,自给自足,还拥有力量
And strength to climb on a summer night
在一个夏夜爬上山巅
And watch the stars swarm over the hill.
看成群的星星朝我涌来。
Let them think I love them more than I do;
他们会确定我爱他们,爱得比真实的还要爱;
Let them think I care, though I go alone.
他们会知道我非常在乎,虽然我总一个人在路上。
If it lifts their pride, what is it to me?
假如他们得意,这有什么关系?
Who am self-complete as a flower or a stone.
只要我自身完整,像一朵花,或一块石头。
网友评论