[精选演讲]莱昂纳多《华尔街之狼》精彩演讲1—Become rich!
本文所提供的演讲,三观确实不正。但从演讲技巧的角度来看,此演讲负有感情、有感染力,调动了听众情感和对财富的欲望,将观点塞入听众的脑中。他的演讲技术值得大家学习、借鉴。
掌声献上
发泄完了吗
You guys got that out of your systems, huh?
下午过得怎么样
You having a good afternoon or what?
我要花点时间 告诉你们
I wanna take a moment and tell you why Steve here is so
为什么说史蒂夫与众不同
absolutely off the fucking wall.
因为他是个创作天才
It's because this man is a creative genius.
史蒂夫的能力和天赋
This ability, this gift that Steve has,
不是紧跟女鞋时尚潮流
it goes beyond just spotting the hottest shoe trends.
而是他 能引领潮流
Steve's power is that he creates trends.
懂吗
You understand?
史蒂夫这样的艺术家十年难遇
Artists like Steve come along once every decade.
就像乔治· 阿玛尼 詹尼·范思哲
I'm talking Giorgio Armani, Gianni Versace,
可可·香奈儿
Coco Chanel,
伊夫圣罗兰
Yves Saint Laurent.
史蒂夫 过来一下
Steve, come over here for a second.
你们可能没有意识到
I don't think you all realize
史蒂夫·麦登
that Steve Madden
是女鞋界最炙手可热的人物
is the hottest person in the women's shoe industry,
北美的每一家百货商场
with orders going through the roof
他的订单都多到满天飞
at every department store in North America right now.
我们竟有幸邀请他来办公室
We have him here in our office!
谢天谢地 他来了
We should thank our fucking lucky stars this man is here!
我们应该五体投地
We should be on our hands and knees right now,
给他跪舔
getting ready to suck this guy off!
像这样 知道吗
Like this! Okay?
我要跪舔你的鸡鸡 史蒂夫
I wanna suck you off, Steve!
大家都想给你跪舔
Everyone's gonna suck you off!
这就是我们进入
This is our golden ticket
巧克力工厂的金奖券
to the fucking chocolate factory right here!
我要的是
And I wanna meet
威利·旺卡那样的魔法人物
Willy fucking Wonka, okay?
要像奥柏伦柏人那样疯狂一次
I wanna be with the fucking Oompa Loompas like this!
好了 下去吧 下去
All right, get off this fucking stage! Get out of here.
大家都听好了
All right, I want all of you to focus for a second.
看到那些小黑盒子了吗
See those little black boxes?
那叫电话
They're called telephones.
告诉你们一个关于电话的小秘密
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret about these telephones.
它们不会自己拨号 知道吗
They're not gonna dial themselves. Okay?
没有你们 它们只是快没用的塑料
Without you, they're just worthless hunks of plastic.
就像上膛的M16
Like a loaded M16
却没有扣动扳机的士兵
without a trained Marine to pull the trigger.
而这些电话存在的意义
And in the case of the telephone,
就取决于在座的各位
it's up to each and every one of you,
我训练有素的斯特拉顿人
my highly-trained Strattonites.
我的杀手们
My killers!
杀手们 不能接受否定的答案
My killers, who will not take no for an answer!
我的战士们
My fucking warriors,
决不轻易挂断电话
who will not hang up the phone
直到客户被拿下
until their client either buys
或者他妈死球
or fucking dies!
让我来告诉你们一件事
Let me tell you something.
没钱是装不了贵公子的
There is no nobility in poverty.
我可能成为一个富人
I have been a rich man
也可能成为一个穷人
and I have been a poor man.
我每次都他妈选择当富人
And I choose rich every fucking time.
因为作为一个富人
Because at least as a rich man,
当我要面对什么问题时
when I have to face my problems,
我起码可以坐在加长豪车后座出场
I show up in the back of a limo,
穿着一身两千美元的西服
wearing a $2,000 suit
带着四万美元他妈一块的金表
and a $40,000 gold fucking watch!
打一架 揍他
Duke it out! Hit him!
从我身上他妈滚下来
Get the fuck off me!
假如这儿有任何人觉得我肤浅或者物质
And if anyone here thinks I'm superficial or materialistic,
那你去他妈的麦当劳找份工作吧
go get a job at fucking McDonald's,
因为那里才是你他妈该去的地方
'cause that's where you fucking belong!
但在你离开这间满是胜者的房间之前
But before you depart this room full of winners,
我希望你能好好看看你身边的人 看吧
I want you to take a good look at the person next to you. Go on.
因为在不远的将来
Because sometime in the not-so-distant future,
你会开着一辆破破烂烂的福特斑马
you're gonna be pulling up to
在红灯前停下
a red light in your beat-up old fucking Pinto,
而那个人会开着一辆崭新的保时捷
and that person's gonna be pulling up right alongside you
停在你旁边
in their brand new Porsche
身旁还坐着他们漂亮的
with their beautiful wife by their side,
有一对大奶子的妻子
who's got big voluptuous tits.
而你身边会坐着谁呢
And who're you gonna be sitting next to?
某头恶心的角马 满嘴唇毛
Some disgusting wildebeest with three days of razor-stubble,
穿着件无袖长袍
in a sleeveless muumuu,
挤进你身边
crammed in next to you
带着一满车从他妈折扣批发超市买的杂物
in a carload full of groceries from the fucking Price Club!
那就是将来坐在你身边的人
That's who you're gonna be sitting next to!
所以你们听我说 而且听仔细了
So you listen to me and you listen well.
你是不是还有信用卡账单没付清
Are you behind on your credit card bills?
很好 拿起你们的电话然后开始拨号吧
Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing!
你的房东是不是准备赶你出门了
Is your landlord ready to evict you?
很好 拿起你们的电话然后开始拨号吧
Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing!
你女朋友是否觉得你他妈就是个屌丝
Does your girlfriend think you're a fucking worthless loser?
很好 拿起你们的电话然后开始拨号吧
Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing!
我希望你们能赚够钱去解决这些问题
I want you to deal with your problems by becoming rich!
你们今天唯一需要做的就是拿起那台电话
All you have to do today is pick up that phone
然后说出我教你们说的话
and speak the words that I have taught you.
然后我就能让你们变得
And I will make you richer
比美利坚他妈合众国
than the most powerful
大部分有权有势的CEO都富有
CEO in the United States of fucking America!
好
Yeah!
他妈的棒极了
Fuck, yeah!
我希望你们上场
I want you to go out there
然后把史蒂夫·麦登的股票
and I want you to ram
塞进你客户的喉咙
Steve Madden stock down your clients' throats
直到他们噎住为止
until they fucking choke on it!
直到他们噎死而且买了十万股为止
Till they choke on it and they buy 100,000 shares!
那就是我想要的
That's what I want.
好 太他妈好了
Yeah! Fuck, yeah.
你们要够凶残
You be ferocious!
-你们要够无情 -好
- You be relentless! - Yeah!
你们要当他妈的电话恐怖分子
You be telephone fucking terrorists!
现在 让我们把这操蛋的东西踢出去吧
Now let's knock this motherfucker out of the park!
网友评论