美文网首页
美剧最后一次校对稿: 一年后转日剧组!

美剧最后一次校对稿: 一年后转日剧组!

作者: Wamg潇潇 | 来源:发表于2019-06-14 20:06 被阅读0次

Snooty-ass bitch. 蠢婊子 势利眼

It's the lamest time line out there. 这是做的最矬的一次

TBH 老实说      bubbly water. 香槟

Girl, I've been cut off too. 我也没钱了

I've so been where you've been. 我和你同病相怜

"M" is giving me a vicious case of desert mouth.  男人只会让我口干舌燥

We're off to the springs tomorrow if you want to tag along. 我们明天去泡温泉 你想来吗

Benefits are so over. 那福利就泡汤了

Everything would have to line up perfectly. 任何事情都要井然有序。

makes absolutely no sense to me 对我完全没有意义。

No, nobody ever thinks of you as that. 没有人会那样看待你

All right, this is more words than we usually do. 我们这次聊的话比以往都多

you never involve emotions in a business decision.  在商业决策时不要牵涉个人情感

Not enough people signed up. 报名人数不够多

-Please, Brown Jesus.  嘴下留情 我的天啊

descarados  厚颜无耻的人

I had zero contact with her.  我跟她没有接触

I don't want to look at your face unless I have to, and even then.即使不到万不得已 我也不想看见你的脸

Giving away shiny objects to the gente so they don't notice. 释放那些发光的物质 借此转移视线

 I like how you say that. 我喜欢你说话的方式

I like that you mean it too. 我也喜欢你在乎它的样子

rise to the occasion  振作起来

you still got her back  你还是对她那么好

and that says a lot about your character. 因为你的内心善良

I'm leveling up. 我要做出改变

I am vowing to be fucking celibate.  我不会再乱搞了

I am really trying to keep  my bossing up vibe right now. 我真的在努力 让自己不发火

I'm putting everything I have into this。 我付出了我的一切

I just liquidated everything I have 我把我所有的钱都花光了

condo  公寓;

If I'm gonna carry someone who hasn't contributed anything...  如果我还要照顾一个无用之人

If I'm gonna drag additional dead weight in this  it better be because I have to. 如果有别人可以帮我来负担这些 就好了

without you and me making a penny. 你我都没在赚钱。

be scared shitless. 被吓得屁滚尿流

We're gonna have to buck the fuck up if this is gonna work.  要想成功 我们就得他妈振作起来

No more distractions for me.  我这次再不会被分心了

我下定了决心I'm all in.            bad juju.  失效的护身符

an old-school fundraiser 老掉牙的募捐活动 crowdsourcing campaign  众筹

That's an actual option for you. 是你的风格

a ton of options  一大堆选择

She doesn't get to be rewarded with her name in lights.  她的名字不配被光环围绕

How you doing? 你好

grad school  研究生学校

don't be wasting all your billete on Vigilantes snacks.  别把你的钱都浪费在零食上

but I still brought a sign-up to pass around.  但我还是给大伙带了张签到表

do you feel like you got your shit together?  你 觉得自己状态良好吗

I'm operating at chingona level. 我现在火力全开

You don't think it's a little bit in bad taste 你不觉得这样很恶俗吗

  we didn't think it would give us enough time. 我们觉得时间来不及

I had everything lined up.  我把一切都安排好了

content is more than most people can hope for. 满足感已经是大多数人都难以企及的了

My little niece is gonna be something to show for it,  我的小外甥一定会有所成就的

Dale. 喝了它吧            you can't turn shit around 你没法赶走霉运

Wait till he has a flare-up.  等到他突然爆发

Is she up and alert?  她察觉到什么了吗

she's up but she's not alert.  她察觉到了但并不清楚事情.

she's in a lot of pain.  她很痛苦                  Man...  天呐

this place is no good for getting a person better.   这个地方不适合休养身体

I just want to be on my own...  我只要自由

beat the shit out of it.  狠狠地打打它

out of the hospital.  出院

Lean on the banister.  靠在栏杆上

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:美剧最后一次校对稿: 一年后转日剧组!

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/fhsufctx.html