森林相遇
作者:
不负韶华娜 | 来源:发表于
2019-04-25 16:02 被阅读2次
内心无助的哈利在森林中遇到了露娜,这个古灵精怪女孩却又有着与年龄不符的成熟,正是她的一句话让孤单的哈利再次回到好友身边。
森林相遇
luna: Hello,Harry Porter. (你好,哈利波特。)
Harry: You feet. Aren 't they cold? (你光着脚,不会冷吗?)
luna: Bit. Unfortunately. all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. I suspect Nargles are begind it. (有一点,我的鞋子好像都神秘消失了,我怀疑是纳果虫干的好事。)
Harry:What are they? (它们是什么?)
luna: They 're callecd Thestrals. They 're quite gentle. really,but people avoid them because they 're a bit. ..(它们叫夜骐,它们很温顺,真的,可是人们总是躲开它们,因为它们有点……)
Harry: Different. But why can 't the others see them? (不一样,为什么其他人都看不到?)
luna: They can only be seen by people who 've seen death. (只有面对过死亡的人才看得到。)
森林相遇
Harry: So you 've know someone who 's died.,then? (那么,有你认识的人死了?)
luna: My mum. She was quite an extraordinary witch, but she did like to experiment. ..and one day, one of her spells went badly wrong. Iwas 9.(我妈妈,她是个非常了不起的女巫,但是她太喜欢做实验了……有一次她的咒语出了大错,我当时九岁。)
Harry: I'm sorry. (很遗憾。)
luna: Yes, it was rather horrible. I do feel very sad about it sometimes, but I've got Dad .We both believe you, by the way. That He -Who -Must -Not -Be -Named is back, and you fought him, and the Ministry and the Prophet are conspiring against you and Dumbledore. (是啊,这事很可怕,我有时候还会觉得难过,幸好我还有爸爸,对了我跟我爸都相信你,相信你说的那个“神秘人”回来了,你跟他斗过,魔法部和预言家日报在诽谤你和邓布利多。)
Harry: Thanks. It seems you 're about the only ones that do. (谢谢,你们好像是唯一相信我的人。)
luna :I don't think that 's true. But I suppose that 's how he wants you to feel. (我觉得并不是这样,不过我才他要让你这么想。)
Harry: What do you mean? (.什么意思?)
luna: Well ,if were You -Know -Who. ..I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else. ..because if it 's just you akone. ..you 're not as much of a threat. (如果我是那个人我就会让你觉得被大家孤立,只要你势单力孤,就够不成威胁。)
森林相遇
本文标题:森林相遇
本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/fyyzgqtx.html
网友评论