当你受到批评时,你会往心里去吗?
When you get criticized ,do you take it to heart?
我觉得我的第一反应,是往心里去的。
I think my first reaction is to take it to heart.
所以,有时我遇到批评时,我会有点小敏感。
So sometimes I might be a little oversensitive when I first get criticized .
But after sometiome passed and I 'm able to think about it ,
但是,当事情过去后,我会再反思一下,
Usually I can see how that criticism can be useful ,and I can try to make a change or improve st.
通常,我会想这些批评会不会是有益于我,我会尽量做些改变或是提高 。
Or I can decide that I don't care about that person's opinion.
有时,(当别人批评不恰当时),我会不在乎别人的评价。
你呢?你会怎么做? 你会如何反应?
What about you ? what do you do ? How do you respond?
我更会往心里去。
Yeah ,I used to (过去)take things to heart a lot ,
但随着年龄阅历的增长,就像许多成年人一样,我已经不在乎了。
But as I've gotten older,as many people do ,now a lot of it just rolls off my back .
人不常说么——就像水从鸭子的油脂的背上滑下来——全当耳旁风好了——所以我现在根本不在乎。
As we say ,like water off a duck's back ,so it doesn't bother me at all.
Yeah ,
是的,因为我现在也明白了,每个人都有自己的观念,没什么大不了的。
Yeah,I just realize ,everybody ,has different opinions and don't worry about it .
有这样的认知就很棒
Yeah, I think that's a good attitude to have.
英文资料摘自:《每日英语听力》APP - 《美语情景对话》
网友评论