美文网首页
How to break the worry habit bef

How to break the worry habit bef

作者: Ylin秋宝米米_Ph | 来源:发表于2019-01-03 22:32 被阅读0次

    给小米粒的甜甜小猪的治“脚疼”药方:

    Part Three In A Nutshell—How To Break The Worry Habit Before It Breaks You

    文章第三部分概括如下—在焦虑将你打倒之前,你该如何打败爱焦虑的习惯

    RULE 1: Crowd worry out of your mind by keeping busy. Plenty of action is one of the best therapies ever devised for curing "wibber gibbers".

    药方1: 通过紧锣密鼓的大量工作将焦虑赶出你的心里,让它无处可藏。这是治愈“喋喋不休烦烦扰扰的焦虑”的最佳方式之一。

    RULE 2: Don't fuss about trifles. Don't permit little things—the mere termites of life—to ruin your happiness.

    药方2: 不要对琐事小题大做。不要让生活中那些小如蝼蚁的琐事破坏了你的好心情。

    RULE 3: Use the law of averages to outlaw your worries. Ask yourself: "What are the odds against this thing's happening at all?"

    药方3: 运用“平均律”的法则,排解你的忧虑。你可以问问你自己:“发生自己担忧的事情的几率有多大?” (大多数问题都是可以通过我们不懈的努力得到解决的。)

    RULE 4: Co-operate with the inevitable. If you know a circumstance is beyond your power to change or revise, say to yourself "It is so; it cannot be otherwise."

    药方4: “接受”那些上天注定不可避免的事情。如果有些事情,我们用尽全力都无法控制和改变了,那就放过自己吧,对自己说一句“接受吧,那又能怎样呢。”(尽人事,听天命,就可以不用遗憾了。)

    RULE 5: Put a "stop-loss" order on your worries. Decide just how much anxiety a thing may be worth—and refuse to give it any more.

    药方5: 对自己的焦虑发一个“止损”的命令。你可以自己决定焦虑到底价值几何—然后再也不要为焦虑付出一丝一毫的精力。

    RULE 6: Let the past bury its dead. Don't saw sawdust.

    药方6: 让过去就留在过去吧。不要再回头看那些没有实际意义的过往了。(请一定一定活在当下!)

    希望这个药方可以治好甜甜的“脚疼”,让她在考研的路上可以没有包袱地向着目的地勇敢狂奔,加油(ง •̀_•́)ง必胜!

    甜甜的小米粒和小米粒的甜甜小猪共勉,爱你(ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc)

    2019.1.3  (๑ºั╰╯ºั๑)

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:How to break the worry habit bef

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ikqcrqtx.html