Scene 1 Begin
- I just want him to fit in. 我只是想他融入集体。
- Do you care to join me? 你有兴趣一起吗
- I'm gonna go check on Lily. 我去看看莉莉。 check on sb.
- That hurt, jerk! 很痛啊 混蛋。
- garage /'gærɑː(d)ʒ/ /ɡə'rɑʒ/ 1 注意英音、美音的差别。2 末尾的ʒ,不浊化,发音有点类似ʃ(shi)。
- It was a slumber party, not a gang fight. 他是去睡衣派对 又不是黑帮火拼
-a slumber party 睡衣派对。
-gang 注意是æ,/gæŋ/ -
Now, that is a scone. 绝对正宗的松饼啊。
-scone n. (英)烤饼;司康饼。司康饼又称英国茶饼、英国松饼。 司康饼与美式饼干极其类似,美国人把那种饼干叫做“曲奇”(cookie)。司康饼要比美国的饼干粘,通常包括甜葡萄干、无核小葡萄干、奶酪或枣。
Jay, I'm home. 杰 我回来了
Did Manny call? 曼尼打电话回来了吗
No, because he's fine. 没 因为他啥事也没有
It was a slumber party, not a gang fight. 他是去睡衣派对 又不是黑帮火拼
I just want him to fit in. 我只是想他融入集体
I'm gonna take a shower. Do you care to join me? 我要去冲个澡 你要一起来吗
You know, honey, there's a gun in the footlocker in the garage. 宝贝 车库的小提箱里有一杆枪
If I ever say no to that question, 要是我哪天脑袋发昏拒绝和你共浴
I want you to use it on me. 你直接一枪打死我吧
Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack. 玛丽·马克小姐 马克马克
-All dressed in black, black, black. -Shh, shh. -穿成黑色 黑色黑色 -嘘 别出声
-What's wrong? -With silver buttons, buttons, buttons. -怎么了 -银色扣子 扣子扣子
All down her back, back, back. 在她背上 背上背上
Why aren't they trying to hurt each other? 他们怎么不打架了
I don't know, but I'm afraid to move. 我也不知道 我震惊得都不敢动
-You're really good at this. -Thanks. -你玩得真好 -谢谢
What is happening, Claire? 克莱尔 这是怎么一回事啊
What do you think? 味道如何
Now, that is a scone. 绝对正宗的松饼啊
No butter. Nonfat. 零黄油 无脂肪
Shut up. 得瑟
I'm gonna go check on Lily. 我去看看莉莉
-Surprise! -Mom! -惊喜哦 -妈
What's that? 怎么回事
Sounds like a bird hit the window. 听起来像是有鸟撞上玻璃了。
Oh, God. That's a bad sign. 天呐 这是个凶兆
Ow! That hurt, jerk! 很痛啊 混蛋
Ow! I'm gonna kill you, stupid! 我要杀了你 你个白痴
What happened? 剧情峰回路转吗
Now I'm sad. 现在我郁闷了
-Hi, honey. Mmm! -Hi. I, uh- -你好 宝贝 -你好 我...
I-I didn't know you were in town. You didn't call. 我不知道你要来 你之前没给我打电话啊
Well, I couldn't wait to see your new baby. Where is she? 我等不及要见我的小孙女了 她在哪儿
-Mitchell, who was that? -It's my mom. -米奇尔 是谁啊 -是我妈
Oh, yeah, right, 你就使劲儿忽悠吧
'cause the last time she was here, 上回她来的时候
the refrigerator magnets rearranged themselves into a penta... 冰箱门上的磁铁被摆成了五边...
Grandma! 真是奶奶啊
Scene 2 Mitchell & Cameron
It's most about Mitchell's mom, whose behavior in Jay's second wedding.
- to recap 回报,回顾。
- Yikes. 真棒。 /jaɪks/ int. <口>(表示惊讶)呀!
- did you take your Claire pill? 你吃了Claire药了吗?(也变得跟克莱尔一样了吗)
- she gave me a hint. 美语中很多时间把a读作/eɪ/.
- a Vortex meditation site... 冥想集会.
- vortex /'vɔːteks/ /'vɔrtɛks/ n. [航][流]涡流;漩涡;(动乱,争论等的)中心;旋风。 [复数 vortexes或vortices]
-healing vortexes 能量漩涡治疗法。 - he couldn't wait 10 minutes to run off with Charo. 他见到小骚货10分钟不到就跟着跑了
-Charo 人名,这里隐意为风骚的。 - when I saw his wallet and her boobs.
-boob n. 蠢材,笨蛋;[俚]女人的乳房; vi. [英国口语]犯愚蠢可笑的错误. - drug dealers burst in and assassinated the judge. 几个毒贩子冲了进来 暗杀了法官。
-burst in 冲进来
Mom. Mom, what are you doing to her legs? 妈 你拽着她的脚干嘛呢
Tai chi. I did it every day in Sedona. 打太极 我在塞多纳时每天都打
Cameron, you should try it. 卡梅隆 你也该试试
Mitchell's mother has a problem... 米奇尔的妈妈对我...
with me. 有成见
Last Christmas, for example, 比如去年圣诞节
she gave me a piece of exercise equipment and a lettuce dryer. 她送了我一台健身器材和生菜烘干机
So, to recap, 问题的重点是
I gave her a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings, 我送给她的是一副华丽的钻石耳环
and she gave me a hint. 她送的礼物却暗示我很肥
And living in Sedona has been transformational. 住在塞多纳让我改变了许多
I get up every morning, and I go to a Vortex meditation site... 我每天早上起床后 去参加冥想集会
and work with a shaman to 在高僧的指导下
finally understand how to live my spirituality. 终于参透精神世界的奥秘了
Yikes. 真棒
And I've learned that 我领悟到
the only way I can move to the next level of my awakening... 让我的修行更上一层楼的唯一方法...
is if we all can somehow... 就是要想办法...
get past... 克服...
the incident. 那件事的阴影
Oh, no. 完了
The incident. "那件事"
Oh, boy. 不堪回首啊
I would like to congratulate Jay and the lovely Gloria. 我想恭喜杰和可爱的歌洛莉亚
I'm very happy for them. 我为他们感到高兴
I wanted a big, beautiful wedding with Jay... 我想和杰举办一次盛大的婚礼
because my ex-husband and I got married... 因为我和我前夫的婚礼是在
in a tiny little office of a judge in Colombia. 哥伦比亚一间很小的法官办公室里举办的
My mother wanted to go to the wedding 我妈妈想去参加婚礼
to show everyone how okay she was with all of it, 以显示自己对前夫再婚一事十分大度
so I convinced Dad and Gloria to invite her. 所以我说服我爸和歌洛莉亚邀请她
Who warned you that that was the worst idea ever? 当时是谁警告你 那是史上最烂的主意
Anyone? 是谁
Anyone? 是谁啊
Of course, I've-I've moved on. 当然 我已经开始新生活了
I was supposed to come with a date, 我本来要带男朋友来的
but he just hurt his back, 但他闪到腰了
which is very ironic because he's young and-and healthy. 真有点讽刺啊 因为他可是又年轻又健康
My mom started drinking... 我妈妈在婚宴上...
these cocktails called "Horny Colombians"... 狂饮一种叫做"哥伦比亚淫棍"的鸡尾酒
with some of Gloria's uncles, 和歌洛莉亚的叔叔们大拼酒量
whom apparently the drink was named after. 那酒名显然说的就是那帮家伙
Oh, come on. They were funny. 拜托 他们很好玩
They kept patting my butt. 他们一直摸我屁股
Somebody's full of herself. 有人自恋了哦
It's a-It's a Colombian wedding tradition, they said. 他们说 那是哥伦比亚婚礼的传统习俗
I would like to make a toast. 我来祝个酒
Yeah. Nanna got totally wasted. 是啊 外婆醉得不行了
Uh, it was really funny. 真的很好玩
Then it was gross. 然后就乌七八糟的了
To the bride and the groom-my ex. 敬新娘 以及新郎 也就是我的前夫
Thirty-five years we were together, 我们一起生活了35年
and he couldn't wait 10 minutes to run off with Charo. 而他见到小骚货10分钟不到就跟着跑了
That's a joke. 开个玩笑而已
Seriously, I knew they were perfect for each other... 说真的 我知道他们是天生一对
when I saw his wallet and her boobs. 因为新郎"财大"气粗 而新娘"胸大"乳挺
Take your hands off me! 把你的脏手拿开
-Mom. Mom. -Oh, relax, Mitchell. -妈 妈 -米奇尔 放松
What, did you take your Claire pill? 怎么 你今天也变得跟克莱尔一样了吗
-No, no. -Let's just go get a little fresh air, okay? -别别 -我们去呼吸一下新鲜空气 好吗
And then it got weird. 然后就变得诡异了
-I'm Gloria! I'm Gloria! -I got her. -我是歌洛莉亚 我是歌洛莉亚 -我抓住她了
Kiss me! Oh, hey, kiss me! 吻我吧 吻我吧
No! Oh, geez. 不 天呐
Nanna is really strong. 外婆力大如金刚
Ayayayayay! Ooh! Ayayayayay! 哎呀呦 哎呀哟 啊嘶嘚啊嘶哆
During my vows to my first husband, 当我对前夫说出婚誓时
drug dealers burst in and assassinated the judge. 几个毒贩子冲了进来 暗杀了法官
This was way worse. 没想到二婚的情形更可怕
What can I say? I drive women crazy. 说什么好呢 我就是能让女人如痴如"狂"
It's too soon, I guess. 可能有点太快了
网友评论