美文网首页摩登家庭 (Modern Family) 专题
看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E02

看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E02

作者: vvstudy | 来源:发表于2019-07-07 10:45 被阅读5次

    Scene 1 begin

    • Still thinking. 听着像 Still think.

    What's the key to being a great dad? 成为伟大父亲的秘诀是什么
    Ah, that's a tough one. 有点难回答啊
    Giving them the freedom to be whatever they want to be. 让孩子们自由成长
    -Right. Exactly. -Whether that's a painter, -对 没错 -不管是画家
    a poet, a pilot, a president- 诗人 飞行员 总统[董事长]
    And for us, we're gonna 对于我们来说 那就
    of a company or of a country. 企业领头人 或是一国之君
    Patience. 耐心是关键
    Well, be their buddy. 很简单 做他们的好朋友
    -That's your answer? -And stay in school. -你的答案就是这个吗 -还有认真学习
    -No. -And don't do drugs. -不对 -还有别吸毒
    No! 不对
    -Just give me the answer. -0h, God. -快告诉我正确答案嘛 -我的天呐
    Still thinking. 我再想想

    Scene 2 Phil & Claire

    • 见面打招呼,嗨怎么type:hi, hey, oh~
    • that's a tough one. 有点难回答啊. 这个有点难。
    • who is coconuts enough to divorce you? 谁傻到想要跟你离婚。 (coconuts 本意为椰子)
    • we'll see you around. 再见。回头见。
    • She's awesome.
    • he's responsible enough to take care of his own bike. 他现在有能力照料好自己的自行车。
    • I'm all for teaching him a lesson. but ... . 我支持给他个教训,但是…。
    • I worry about the ridicule he might get from some loudmouth bully. 我担心大嘴巴的混蛋们因此嘲笑他。
    • Sometimes a man's gotta put his foot down and do what a man's gotta do. 有时候做男人就应该一往无前,勇敢踏出自己的脚步。
    • Bet you're lovin' that steam shower. lovin'是loving的简写。
    • The two-bedroom cottage with the indoor-outdoor family room. 就那栋双卧室别墅 室内外兼配家庭活动室. cottage: 指穷苦人住的乡间小茅屋。现在也指雅致的小住宅,在美国可指别墅。family room 客厅。
    • I'm a real estate mogul. 我是个房产大亨。 mogul /ˈməuɡʌl//ˈmoɡəl/ n. 大人物;巨头;大亨.
      -real estate agent. cn. 房产经纪人。
    • We caravanned that house. caravan v. 展览。 n. 大篷车;旅行队.
    • He looks like Little Bo Peep on that thing. 【注】Little Bo Peep or "Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep" is a popular English language nursery rhyme. 流行英语童谣.

    -Hi, Claire. -Hey. -嗨 克莱尔 -嘿
    -Hey. -Oh, okay. -嘿 -好吧
    Hi. Um, this is my husband, Phil. 嗨 这位是我老公 菲尔
    -Hi. -And, uh, that's my son, Luke, right there. -嗨 -那是我儿子 卢克 就那个
    -This is -Desiree. -这位是 -德希蕾
    -Desiree, right. Sorry. -Oh, hi. -德希蕾 对 抱歉 -你好啊
    -Desiree just moved in down the block. -Fun. Where? -德希蕾刚搬过来 -赞啊 哪户
    -314. -Oh! -314 -是嘛
    The two-bedroom cottage with the indoor-outdoor family room. 就那栋双卧室别墅 室内外兼配家庭活动室
    Very good. How did you- 真厉害 你怎么
    Bet you're lovin' that steam shower. 你肯定很喜欢那个蒸气浴
    Phil, that's creepy. 菲尔 别吓到人家

    0h, sorry. I'm a-I'm a real estate mogul. 哦 抱歉 我是 我是个房产大亨
    "What?" No, I'm a-I am a real estate agent. 什么! 不 我是个房产中介
    We caravanned that house. Great, uh, deck. 我们展览过那个房子 装饰很好
    Thanks. I'm just there till my divorce is final. 谢谢 我离婚手续办好就搬走了
    No, who is coconuts enough to divorce you? 怎么会 谁傻到想要跟你离婚
    We gotta go, but we'll see you around. 我们该走了 再见了
    We'll have to have you over sometime. 有时间请你过来玩
    -I'd love it. -All right. -我很愿意 -好啊
    -Bye. -Bye. -拜拜 -拜拜
    -She's awesome. -No, we are never having her over. -她真不错 -滚 我们不可能请她做客
    Heard she already slept with two dads from the school. 听说她已经勾引过两个孩子的爸爸了
    -What? -Mm-hmm. -什么 -就是
    That's horrible. 品行不端啊
    -Dad, watch out! -Whoa! Watch it, buddy! -爸爸 小心 -小心点呀 伙计
    -Grandma. -I'm sorry. -老太太 -抱歉
    That still looks like a girl's bike. 那车看起来还是像个女孩车
    We'll add more black tape. 我们再绑点黑胶带
    My son has been riding his sister's old bike. 我儿子一直在骑他姐姐的旧车
    Until he's responsible enough to take care of his own bike. 他现在还没能力照料好一辆新车
    Look, he spilled a soda on my computer, 他把一瓶苏打水倒在我的电脑上
    he ruined our digital camera 他还把家里的数码相机弄坏了
    taking pictures of himself underwater. 就因为他要给自己拍水下相片
    It's a girl's bike. I'm all for teaching him a lesson. 那是辆女车 我也想给他些教训
    But I worry about the ridicule he might get from some loudmouth bully. 可我担心大嘴巴的小混混们因此嘲笑他
    Hey, hey, hey. Nice bike, Sally. 嘿嘿嘿 车很漂亮啊 小姑娘
    Dad! 老爸
    Come on. He looks like Little Bo Peep on that thing. 拜托 他骑女式车 像洋娃娃一样
    Actually, not for long. He's getting a new bike this afternoon. 不会再这样了 他下午就会有辆新车
    -I am? -Mm-hmm. -真的吗 -没错
    He is? 是吗
    Sometimes a man's gotta put his foot down 有时候做男人就应该一往无前
    and do what a man's gotta do. 勇敢踏出自己的脚步
    And if the old lady don't like it- 如果那个死老太婆不满意
    Honey? 亲爱的
    That's too damn bad. 让她自己气死算了

    Scene 3 Mitchell & Cameron

    • I just wanna make a good first impression. 我只是想留下良好的第一印象
    • I don't wanna rub anyone the wrong way. 我不想惹谁不高兴.
    • I'll just go put on a pair of khakis, maybe a polo shirt, 。khakis /'ka:kiz/ n. 卡其裤;卡其服装;卡其黄(khaki的复数).
    • a toddler play class 亲子课。 toddler n. 学步的小孩;幼童装.
    • Paisley 佩斯利螺旋花纹.
    • fishnet tank top. 网眼套头衫.
    • fit in 融入。

    Yes. Who's excited, huh? 没错 激不激动
    Cam, come on. Hurry up. We're gonna be late. 小卡 快点 要迟到了
    It's a toddler play class, not a flight to Cabo. 只是亲子课而已 又不是要飞到卡波去
    We're gonna be judged enough as the only gay parents there. 作为唯一的同性恋夫夫 我们已经赚够口水了
    I don't wanna be the late ones too. 我不想再给人迟到的坏印象
    Wow! Paisley and pink. 天呐 又是旋花呢又是粉色
    Was there something wrong with the fishnet tank top? 网眼套头衫为什么不穿了
    Obviously not. I'm wearing it underneath. 穿啊 穿在里面了
    Kidding. Just chill, please. Here. 开玩笑的 放松 给你
    I'm sorry. I just wanna make a good first impression. 抱歉 我只是想留下良好的第一印象
    You wanna fit in and not terrify the villagers? 你是想既融入大家又不吓到他们吗
    Hey, come on. 嘿 别闹了
    Today is about Lily, all right? 今天莉莉才是主角 好不好
    Her future best friend might be in that class, 那个班上可能就有她以后最要好的朋友
    and I don't wanna rub anyone the wrong way. 我可不想一开始就惹谁不高兴
    Can you please just change your shirt? 能换件衬衫吗
    Fine. You know what? 好吧 你猜怎么着
    I'll just go put on a pair of khakis, 我这就去换上一条卡其布裤子
    maybe a polo shirt, and everybody will think 高尔夫衬衫 让每个人都以为
    we're a couple straight golfin' buddies... 我们只是一对直男高尔夫球友
    who just decided to have a kid together. 碰巧决定一起养个娃

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E02

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/cghphctx.html