Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful it's no worse than it is. 生活没有义务满足我们的期望。我们应该接受现实并因情况不是更糟而感恩。
Tomorrow is another day. 明天又是全新的一天。
世上没有什么东西能拿我们怎么样,可是我们自己要是老想恢复失去的东西,老想着过去,就会毁了我们自己。
Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow. 从此,各自飘零,各自悲哀。
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
我从来不是那样的人,不能耐心地拾起一地碎片,把它们凑合在一起,然后对自己说这个修补好了的东西跟新的完全一样。一样东西破碎了就是破碎了。我宁愿记住它最好时的模样,而不想把它修补好。然后终生看着那些碎了的地方。
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.在世界上,土地是唯一值得你去为之工作、为之战斗、为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
I wish I could be more like you.我多么希望我能像你一样。
Whatever comes, I’II love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
I think it’s hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可不是绅士;小姐,你也不是个淑女。
I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我可不会做任何不期望得到回报的事,我总是要得到报酬。
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.不管你和我,还有这无助的世界将走向怎样的毁灭,我都会爱着你。
If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’II never be hungry again!即使让我去撒谎、去偷、去骗,或者去杀人,上帝作证,我也再不要挨饿了!
Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.现在我发现自己活在一个生不如死的世界,一个没有我容身之处的世界。
You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你将自己的幸福拱手相让,却去追求一些根本不会使你幸福的东西。
网友评论