美文网首页
王冠第1季第4集台词

王冠第1季第4集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-14 09:32 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    - Fuel on. - Fuel on. -检查燃料-燃料充足
    Chocks are in position. Switches are off. 楔子就位开关闭合
    You sure about this, sir? 你确定要这么做吗先生
    When I got married, 我刚结婚时
    my in-laws made me marshal of the Royal Air Force, 我的姻亲任命我为皇家空军元帅
    as a result, I'm the most senior airman in the country 结果我成了英国等级最高的空军
    and I can't bloody well fly. 却完全不会飞
    - Yes, I'm sure. - Right-o, sir. -所以我很确定-好的先生
    - Ready, sir? - Ready! -准备好了吗先生-好了
    Here we go. 起飞
    Okay.
    Christ! 老天爷
    - All right there, sir? - Yes, yes, fine. -您还好吗先生-是的是的没事
    - Now it's your turn. You have control. - I have control. -该您了您来开-我来开
    Now remember what I told you, keep your eye on the altimeter 记着我跟你说的盯紧高度计
    and the compass heading and keep the stick level. 和罗盘的指针朝向保持操纵杆水平
    That's very good. That's balanced. 很好平衡了
    Stick to the left, then to the right. 往左打操纵杆然后向右
    - And level. Good. - Noisy, isn't it? -保持水平好-真吵啊
    How's this, sir? 感觉如何先生
    My God. 我的天哪
    - Isn't it wonderful? - Heaven. -是不是很棒-有如天堂
    You fought in the Battle of Britain, didn't you? 你参加过不列颠战役是吗
    I did, sir. Two-five-seven squadron. 是的先生257中队
    Flying what? Spitfires? 开的什么野火式战斗机吗
    Hurricanes, mostly, sir. 主要是飓风战斗驱逐机先生
    - Any kills? - One or two. -歼灭过敌机吗-一两架
    Shouldn't we get her started now? 我们难道不该现在启动吗
    The ground seems terribly close. 距离地面太近了
    No, it's too low to restart, sir. We'll do a dead-stick landing. 高度太低无法重启先生我们得无动力着陆
    - I have control. - You have control. -我搞得定-你搞得定
    That was wonderful. 太棒了
    完整版请点击
    - Same time next week, sir? - How about tomorrow? -下周同一时间吗先生-明天怎么样
    - Latest charts. - Thank you. -这是最新的图表-谢谢
    Thank you, sir. 谢谢先生
    气象局 1952年12月4日
    Johnson, what do you think of this? 约翰逊你觉得这怎么样
    Interesting. 有意思
    Sir? 先生
    I think you should see these. 您应该看看这些
    I see. 我知道了
    Sir. 先生
    Goodness me. 我的天
    Excuse me, you can't go in there. Excuse me, sir. 抱歉你不能进去等等先生
    Sorry, sir. Thought you should see these. 抱歉先生我觉得您应该看看这些
    Good God. 我的天啊
    We must send a warning. 我们必须发布警告
    To cover our backs. 保全自己
    Kenneth, it should probably come from you, as chief scientist. 肯尼斯作为首席科学家还是你来说比较好
    Address it to the PM. He'll never read it, of course. 拿给首相看当然了他绝不会看的
    But the important thing is we sent it. 但重要的是我们交给他过了
    I'll get it to Downing Street right away. 我立刻赶去唐宁街
    Wait there, please. 稍等片刻
    If Her Majesty could lean forward. 请陛下往前倾
    And deep breath in... 深吸一口气
    and out. 然后吐气
    The air's a little stuffy, ma'am. 这儿有点闷热女士
    It might help to open the window a crack? 把窗户打开一点可能会好些吧
    Not while they're rehearsing. 他们排练的时候别开窗
    What are they rehearsing? 他们在排练什么
    My funeral. 我的葬礼
    Oh, there you are. Miss Scott. 你在这儿呢斯科特小姐
    - Mr. Thurman. - Mr. Collins. -瑟曼先生-柯林斯先生
    - This is for you. - Thank you. -这是给您的-谢谢
    I'm not a scientist. I can't say I understand it. 我不是科学家不敢说我懂
    But, what I can tell you is 但是我敢说
    we don't get a weather warning like this every day. 这样的天气警告不是天天有
    We don't get one every month, either. 一个月都不一定出一次
    In fact, I've never heard of us getting one at all. 实际上我从没听过有人接到这样的警告
    Does the name Donora mean anything to you? 你听过多诺拉这个名字吗
    Donora? 多诺拉
    Oh, of course I remember Donora. It was a scandal. 我当然记得多诺拉那是件丑闻
    A small mill town in America, outside Philadelphia? 美国费城外的一个小磨坊镇
    Pittsburgh. 匹兹堡
    They had a smog brought on by a freak anti-cyclone 那里出现一场巨大的反气旋
    which trapped the emissions from the local copper work... 当地制铜厂排放的废气散不出去
    - Zinc. - in the fog. -锌厂-裹在雾里
    - In a few days a number of people died. - Twenty. -几天内就死了好多人-二十人
    And several thousand became seriously ill from the poisonous fog. 几千人因吸入有毒雾气而身患重病
    After the incident a cross-party delegation was sent to Donora 事件过后多诺拉接到多党派授权
    on an urgent fact-finding mission. 命当地政府火速找到事故原因
    They recommended that clean air zones be set up all round London, 他们建议在伦敦周围建立空气洁净区
    as a precautionary measure. 作为预防措施
    - I never saw the report. - With good reason. -我从没见过这份报告-是有理由的
    Our Prime Minister threw it away, claiming it wasn't a priority. 我们的首相把它扔了说这不是头等大事
    - Can you prove that? - I can, Mr. Atlee. -你能证明吗-能阿特利先生
    The Cabinet minutes where it was discussed. 这是讨论该方案时的内阁会议记录
    He's insisted the country 他坚持不用考虑责任
    keep burning coal irresponsibly this winter, 要全国今冬继续烧煤
    to give the illusion of a solid economy. 制造经济稳定的假象
    This is great, Clem. 太好了克莱姆
    It's interesting, for sure. 当然真有意思
    What I don't understand is this. 我不懂的是
    Why a Downing Street employee, working for the government, 为什么一个为政府工作的唐宁街职员
    should come to me with this information? 要来找我透露这些信息
    I've read the Aeneid, Mr. Thurman. 我读过《埃涅阿斯纪》瑟曼先生
    "Do not trust the horse, Trojans. 别相信木马特洛伊人
    I fear the Greeks even when they bring gifts." 我怕希腊人送礼物时会动手脚
    Mr. Atlee, I entered the civil service to serve the public 阿特利先生我做文职就为了服务大众
    and to serve government, any government. 服务政府任何政府部门都行
    But I am also a responsible citizen 但我也是一名有责任感的市民
    and I cannot stand by while chaos reigns around me. 我不能在宵小当道时袖手旁观
    This is not a government. 这不是政府该有的样子
    Mr. Attlee, this is a collection of hesitant, frightened, 阿特利先生这是一帮犹豫不决胆小怕事
    完整版请点击
    old men unable to unseat a tyrannical, 无法把一个专横跋扈痴心妄想的
    delusional even older one. 更老的老头子赶下台的老年团
    Yours was the most radical, 你们才是这个国家历史上
    forward-thinking government this country has ever seen. 最激进最有前瞻性的政府
    How you lost the election escapes me. 我不想回忆起当初你选举是怎么失利
    Escapes us all. 我们都不想回忆
    I believe I would be doing the British public 我相信如果我能把他赶出大门
    and this country a service 助你重回内阁的话
    if I helped to usher him out of the door, 我将会为英国民众和这个国家
    and you back in. 作出巨大的贡献
    And to that end you come to me with a "Master plan" 为了那个目的你带着一个"蓝图"
    that involves me crucifying the Tories 来找我让我把托利党钉死在
    for their failure to deal with a fog 处理浓雾不力的十字架上
    which as yet shows no sign of appearing. 而现在丝毫没有浓雾出现的迹象
    At present I can see stars. 现在我还能看得见星星
    - Good night. - Good night. -晚安-晚安
    Miss Scott. 斯科特小姐
    Thank you for your conscientiousness, but it's late. 感谢你能这么尽责但已经很晚了
    - Go home. - I am, sir. -回家吧-正要回家先生
    You're no good to me tired. Good evening to you. 你累了对我来说也没什么益处晚安了
    - Scott, still here? - Good night, sir. -斯科特还没走吗-晚安先生
    Good night. 晚安
    Evening, Pat. 晚上好帕特
    You haven't moved. 你都没动过
    I suppose it's still a "No"? 我猜还是"不了"吧
    - To what? - Coming out. -不什么-出来啊
    Oh, you mean going to the Lamb and Flag with you, 你是说跟你一起去羔羊和旗帜酒吧
    sitting at the bar, 坐在吧台前
    twinkling our ankles at every unremarkable young man in the room. 对着屋子里每个相貌平平的小伙子挑露脚踝
    Then letting those men buy us drinks for us to bring them home, 然后让那些人请我们喝酒带他们回家
    only to have their unremarkability confirmed to us again? 只为再次向我们证明他们的平凡吗
    No, thanks. 不了谢谢
    Goodness. And what will you be doing in the meantime? 天啊那你这段时间要干吗呢
    Spend time in the company of someone remarkable. 和不平凡的人共度时光
    Ta-ra. 再见
    "Hear this, young men and women everywhere, "听我说各地的年轻小伙子和姑娘们
    and proclaim it far and wide. 并把这话传扬开去
    The earth is yours and the fullness thereof." 这个世界和世界上的丰盈万物都是你们的"
    "Be kind but be fierce. "心地善良但意志昂扬
    You're needed now more than ever before. 世界比以往任何时候都更需要你们
    Take up the mantle of change..." 继承更迭之衣钵"
    "...for this is your time." "因为这是你们的时代"
    Good morning. 早上好
    The time is eight o'clock on the 6th of December 现在时间是12月6日8点
    and here is the news. 现在播报新闻
    London has been brought to a halt by dense fog, 伦顿被昨晚骤降的浓雾
    which has descended overnight. 按下了停止键
    Long queues have formed on main roads. 主要街道上排起了长队
    There are reports of motorists 报道称司机
    abandoning their vehicles and continuing on foot. 纷纷弃车步行前进
    London Airport is expected to be closed. 伦顿机场预计将被关闭
    Good God. 老天爷
    The meteorological office has issued a statement 气象局发布了一项声明
    saying that a persistent anti-cyclone over London is to blame. 称伦敦上空持续的反气旋是罪魁祸首
    Smoke from the capital's chimneys 首都烟囱冒出的烟雾
    is being trapped at street level 被困在了街道上
    which is aggravating the fog. 这使得浓雾更加严重
    The windless conditions mean it is expected to last for some time. 无风意味着这种局面预计会持续一段时间
    Be careful out there, it's a real pea souper. 外出小心黄色浓雾来袭
    Is the car ready? 车子备好了吗
    I'm afraid the visibility is too poor to drive, ma'am. 我担心能见度太差了没法开车夫人
    It's what, 200 yards? 有多远不到200米吧
    It's been judged too hazardous, ma'am. 这情况太危险了夫人
    I have an appointment to see my grandmother. 我预约了要去看我祖母
    I intend to keep that appointment. 我想要赴约
    If it's too hazardous to drive... 如果开车太危险
    then there's only one thing to be done. 那就只有一个办法了
    I saw that. 我看到了
    Might it be possible for you to pretend that you haven't? 你能假装没看到吗
    And the Queen is here, Your Majesty. 而且女王来了殿下
    - Could you be more specific? - Ma'am? -你能更具体一点吗-您说什么夫人
    - Which queen? - Queen Elizabeth, ma'am. -哪个女王-伊丽莎白女王夫人
    - Which one? There are two. - The young one. -哪个有两个呢-年轻的那个
    Oh, the Queen. 那个女王啊
    I thought you was all queens. They gave me a sheet. 我以为你们曾经都是女王他们给我了一张纸
    We are. 我们是女王
    I was the queen so long as my husband the king was alive, 我丈夫也就是国王在世的时候我是王后
    but since he died, I am no longer the queen, 但他一去世我就不再是王后了
    I am simply Queen Mary. 我只是玛丽王太后
    My late son's widow was also the queen, 我死去儿子的遗孀以前也是王后
    but upon the death of her husband, 但她丈夫一去世
    she became Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. 她就成为了伊丽莎白王后王太后
    Her daughter, Queen Elizabeth, is now queen, so she is... 她的女儿伊丽莎白女王现在是女王所以她才是
    - The Queen. - Bravo. -女王-很好
    Nurses and nuns have the same problem. 护士和修女也是这个问题
    - We're all called Sister. - So you are. -他们都叫我们修女[护士]-确实是
    Well, she's outside. The Queen. 她在外面了女王
    Then let her in. Sister. 那就让她进来吧护士
    - Bad time? - Not at all. -是不是不该这时候来-没有
    - How are you? - I'm always happy to see you, -你还好吗-我见到你永远很开心
    and my mood will improve yet further if you promise me one thing. 如果你答应我一件事我的心情会更好
    - Name it. - Not to ask me how I am. -说吧-不要问我还好吗
    It's all anyone ever does. 谁见我都这么问
    Forget death by lung disease, it's death by bad conversation. 我不会是肺病死的是不会聊天死的
    All right. I promise. 好吧我答应你
    But if you are feeling up to it, 但如果你觉得还不错
    there was something I wanted to talk to you about. 有点事我想跟你商量
    Fire away. 尽管说吧
    I was listening to the wireless this morning, 我今天早上听广播
    where they described this fog as an act of God. 他们把这次的雾说成是天意
    Now, in your letter that you sent me, 在你给我的信里
    you said... 你说
    "Loyalty to the ideal you have inherited 忠于你所继承的理想
    is your duty above everything else, 是你至高无上的职责
    because the calling comes from the highest source. 因为这份职业来自于最高的源头
    From God himself." 由上帝亲自下达"
    Yes.
    Do you really believe that? 你真的相信那些吗
    Monarchy is God's sacred mission 君主制是上帝的神圣使命
    to grace and dignify the earth. 以赐予大地优雅和高贵
    To give ordinary people an ideal to strive towards, 给予普通人奋斗的目标
    an example of nobility and duty 比如为摆脱卑微的生活
    to raise them in their wretched lives. 成为贵族和权贵而努力
    Monarchy is a calling from God. 君主制是来自上帝的召唤
    That is why you are crowned in an abbey, 所以你会在修道院举行加冕仪式
    not a government building. 而非在政府大楼里
    Why you are anointed, not appointed. 也因此你是被选定而非被任命的
    It's an archbishop that puts the crown on your head, 是由大主教将皇冠放到你的头顶
    not a minister or public servant. 而非由大臣或公务人员
    Which means that you are answerable 这意味着你的职责是
    to God in your duty, not the public. 对上帝负责而非对公众负责
    I'm not sure that my husband would agree with that. 我丈夫可能不会同意这个见解
    He would argue that in any equitable modern society, 他会认为在现代公平社会中
    that church and state should be separated. 教堂和国家应该分离
    That if God has servants they're priests not kings. 上帝如果有仆人那应该是牧师而非国王
    He would also say that he watched his own family destroyed, 他还会说他亲眼看到自己的家庭
    because they were seen by the people to embody indefensible 众目睽睽之下不得不接受无理的要求
    and unreasonable ideas. 而毁于一旦
    Yes, but he represents a royal family 没错可他代表的只是
    of carpetbaggers and parvenus, 投机者和暴发户的王室
    that goes back what? Ninety years? 有多少年历史九十年
    What would he know of Alfred the Great, 关于阿尔弗雷德大帝公平仁慈之杖
    the Rod of Equity and Mercy, 忏悔者爱德华
    Edward the Confessor, 征服者威廉
    William the Conqueror or Henry the Eighth? 或者亨利八世他又知道多少
    It's the Church of England, dear, 亲爱的这是英国教会
    not the Church of Denmark or Greece. 不是丹麦或希腊教会
    Next question. 还有问题吗
    It's chaos out there. 外面一片混乱
    Trains disrupted, air services cancelled. 火车停运了空运也取消了
    At Richmond Bridge this morning, 今天上午在里士满桥上
    visibility was officially measured at one yard. 官方测得的可见度仅不到一米
    That's a record low, incidentally. 这么低的记录很罕见
    Our Trojan friend in Downing Street has been speaking 在唐宁街的特洛伊朋友和
    to his friends at the Met office. 他在气象局的朋友说了这事
    They say this is just the beginning. They expect it to get worse. 他们说这才只是开始情况可能会恶化

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“王冠”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:王冠第1季第4集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/jlhovltx.html