英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
It's all going on, isn't it? | 一切都还好吗 |
Where's Theo? | 西奥去哪了 |
Away at a conference... about molluscs. | 去参加了个关于软体动物的会议 |
No-one else will collect dung beetles with me. | 都没人和我一起去收集屎壳郎了 |
That's hardly surprising, isn't it? | 那倒不奇怪 对吧 |
I mean they're beetles made of dung. | 它们就是粪便做成的虫子 |
They're not made of dung. They live on dung. | 它们不是由粪便做的 而是靠这个活 |
They cut it, then they roll it | 它们把粪便分开后 滚成球 |
and they bury it. | 然后埋起来 |
If only your father were here. | 要是你爸爸在这里就好了 |
- Was he interested in nature? - No. | - 他对大自然感兴趣么 - 不 |
Why don't you go fishing? | 你为什么不去钓鱼呢 |
To be honest, we could do with the fish. | 老实说 这样我们就可以吃鱼了 |
Yeah, yeah. Thanks for walking me home. | 好了 好了 谢谢你们送我回家 |
You're so sweet but I'm getting married. | 你们太贴心了 但是我要结婚了 |
My mother's making me. He's in shipping. | 我妈妈撮合的 我未婚夫在船厂工作 |
Well done. | 干得不错 |
I couldn't take any more | 自那上一个后 |
of your romantic upsets after the last one. | 我再也不能忍受你恋爱的烦恼了 |
Oh, no, I'm still looking. I just don't really fancy them. | 不 我还在找呢 我就是不喜欢他们 |
I might try the harbour. | 我应该去港口看看 |
Margo, you need a job. | 玛戈 你该去找个工作 |
Why me? What about Larry and Leslie? | 为什么是我 拉里和莱斯利呢 |
I have a job! | 我有工作 |
It's not a job. | 那可不是工作 |
- It's showing off. - Shut up, Leslie! | - 就是装样子 - 闭嘴 莱斯利 |
She's getting married. Someone in shipping. | 她快结婚了 未婚夫在船厂工作 |
You don't think this is work? | 你觉得这不是工作吗 |
This is six months of blood and sweat and... | 六个月的血和汗还有... |
other fluids I won't go into. | 其他液体我就不说了 |
Yes, I know. Well done, dear. | 是的 我知道 干得好 亲爱的 |
Gnarled were the hands, tented in worship. | 粗糙的双手搭成帐篷形 做着礼拜 |
完整版请点击 | |
The sodden coat clumped round her like moss on grizzled trellis. | 湿透的衣服紧贴着她 就像灰白棚架上的苔藓 |
Oh, is lovely, darling. Don't spoil it for me though. | 写得真好 但别给我说内容了 |
Thank God, food. | 太好了 有吃的 |
Uh-uh. It's for Alexia. | 不 这个是给亚历克西娅的 |
It's our two-month anniversary. | 是给我们两个月纪念日准备的 |
Oh, sweet boy. | 贴心的男孩 |
He is best child. | 他是最好的孩子 |
You see, back in England, | 在英格兰 |
we try not to have favourites, Lugaretzia. | 我们不会说最喜欢哪个孩子 鲁格勒斯雅 |
He is best child. | 他是最好的孩子 |
But it is nice for him. | 但是这对他来说是好事 |
We all need love. He has Alexia. | 我们都需要爱 他有亚历克西娅了 |
Larry, you have Nancy back in England. | 拉里 在英格兰你有南希 |
- And you have...? - All right, Larry. | - 那你有... - 好吧 拉里 |
I know what you're going to say. | 我知道你想说什么 |
Thank you, I can look after myself. | 谢谢 我能照顾我自己 |
For Alexia. | 给亚历克西娅的 |
Go on, then. Do something. | 来啊 做点什么 |
Hello, Miss Durrells. | 你好 德雷尔小姐 |
Hello, Spiro. | 你好 斯皮罗 |
- You want a lift? - No, no, I'm fine, thank you. | - 你想搭车吗 - 不 我没事 谢谢你 |
- I'll give you a lift. - No, no. No, I'm fine. | - 上车吧 - 不不不 我没事 |
No, I'll give you a lift. | 不 上车吧 |
Bravo! | 好极了 |
Hello. | 你好 |
English? | 英国人 |
Yes. Gerry. | 是的 我叫杰瑞 |
Kostis. | 克斯提 |
Why were you hiding from me? | 你为什么要躲着我 |
No, I was just... getting some shade. | 没有 我只是... 在遮荫 |
No, you were hiding. | 不 你在躲我 |
Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
Um, just into town, please, Spiro. | 麻烦进城就行 斯皮罗 |
Come on, where you going? | 说吧 你要去哪里 |
To Sven's house. | 去斯文那里 |
- Why you going there? - To ask him a question. | - 你为什么要去那里 - 去问他个问题 |
Ask me. I know everything. | 问我啊 我是万事通 |
- He's a Swede. - He saved Larry's life. | - 他是瑞典人 - 他救了拉里一命 |
What's the matter with the Swedes, anyway? | 再说 瑞典人又怎么了 |
Too lazy to make an empire | 太懒了 连个像英国和 |
like the British and the Greeks. Much too lazy. | 希腊一样的国家都建不成 |
Erodios. | 鹭 |
Egret. | 白鹭 |
Hello, Sven. | 你好 斯文 |
Louisa. | 路易莎 |
I wanted to apologise for offering to pay for Larry's operation. | 关于昨天要付拉里的手术费 我想道个歉 |
You were just being British. | 英国人都很绅士 |
You don't like being in anyone's debt. | 你们不喜欢欠别人人情 |
Are you so different in Sweden? | 难道和你们瑞典人差这么多吗 |
I don't know. I'm getting less Swedish every year. | 我不知道 可我每年都少点瑞典人气息 |
I think I'm down to 38%. | 可能降到38%了吧 |
But I like the Greeks, their honesty. | 但是我喜欢希腊人 他们诚实 |
Mm. I wouldn't mind a bit of Greek in me. | 我倒想沾点希腊人的气息 |
Oh, stop it. | 别弹了 |
Do you like the accordion? | 你喜欢手风琴吗 |
Um, no, not really. | 不怎么喜欢 |
Not so fond of honesty now? | 现在不怎么喜欢诚实了吧 |
- Everybody likes the accordion. - Well... | - 每个人都喜欢手风琴 - 好吧... |
Um, I was wondering if | 我想问问你 |
you knew anything about olive harvesting... | 知不知道怎么收橄榄的事情 |
What exactly is it you don't like? | 你到底不喜欢手风琴什么地方 |
Mm. I... | 我... |
The sound, the way it looks like a little... | 音色 这个看起来像... |
piano for dwarves. I... | 给侏儒拉的钢琴 我... |
You prefer the bouzouki, | 那你更喜欢布祖基琴吗 |
which is like a tiny harp for... idiots? | 那种看上去给傻子弹的小竖琴 |
I have some animals. | 我有一些动物 |
I like animals and... they need feeding... | 我喜欢动物 还有... 他们需要喂养 |
- so I have to go home now. - Come. Ela. | - 所以我得回家了 - 过来 |
Roger. | 罗杰 |
You want to say hello to Alecko? | 你想和阿勒克罗打个招呼吗 |
What's going on? | 什么情况 |
完整版请点击 | |
Who's this? | 这是谁 |
- Stratos. - Yassas. | - 斯特拉托斯 - 你好啊 |
He is my old boyfriend. | 他是我以前的男朋友 |
All right. | 然后呢 |
And my new boyfriend. | 和我的新男朋友 |
Your bicycle is for a girl. | 你的自行车真娘 |
It's a present... for Alexia. | 这个是给亚历克西娅的礼物 |
No, you cannot give it to her. | 不 你不能给她了 |
All right then, I'll fight you for her. | 那好啊 我会为她和你打一场 |
You see, Alexia doesn't want that. | 你看 亚历克西娅不想这样 |
Well, OK, if you want. | 可以啊 如果你想打的话 |
No, I don't... | 不 我不... |
Fine. Fine, let's have a duel. | 好吧 好吧 我们来决斗 |
- A jewel? - A duel, with guns. | - 什么珍珠 - 用枪决斗 |
- That's dangerous. - Dangerous. And silly. | - 那太危险了 - 危险且愚蠢 |
Go away. Go! | 走吧 走 |
Oh, no. | 不 |
Darling, what's the matter? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
I had to end it with Alexia. | 我和亚历克西娅分手了 |
Oh. Leslie, I'm so sorry. | 莱斯利 真为你感到抱歉 |
Her old boyfriend came back. | 她以前的男朋友回来了 |
- It's so upsetting. - I hate her. | - 这太让人心烦了 - 我讨厌她 |
Well, don't. | 别这样 |
- Actually do. - She was... | - 是挺讨厌的 - 她是... |
- I know I'm not good at anything. - You are. | - 我知道我什么都做不好 - 不会啊 |
No. I'm not clever like Larry | 我不好 我不像拉里那么聪明 |
or charming like Gerry or... | 像杰瑞那么有魅力 或者... |
whatever Margo is. | 不管玛戈有什么好的 我都差 |
- Well, she's... - Apart from my guns, | - 她... - 除了枪以外 |
she was the first good thing that ever happened to me. | 她是我第一次遇见过的最美好之物 |
Well, there's your family. | 还有你的家庭呢 |
Look at this. I can't even cry nicely. | 看看这个 我哭都哭不好 |
He's beautiful. Aren't you, Alecko? | 他好漂亮 对吧 阿勒克罗 |
- You are. - For you. | - 漂亮 - 送你了 |
- You take him. - Really? | - 你带他走吧 - 真的吗 |
And your er... family... | 你的... 家里人... |
will like him? | 会喜欢他吗 |
Family... is like | 家庭... 就像 |
good health. | 健康一样 |
You miss it only when it is gone. | 只当你丢失了才会挂念 |
You will need fish for him. | 你需要给他喂鱼 |
Come back tomorrow, we catch a lot. | 明天过来 我们要捕很多鱼 |
I will. | 我会的 |
Sure you don't want him? | 你确定不要他了吗 |
It is hard to keep him where I live. | 在我住的地方很难养他 |
Why? Do your family not like him? | 为什么 你家里人不喜欢他吗 |
Er... except for weekends I live on that island. | 除了周末 我都是住在那个岛上 |
The prison island? | 监狱岛吗 |
Do you work there? | 你在那里工作吗 |
No. | 不 |
So you're a convict. | 所以你是犯人 |
I'm sure there's a knack. Ask Lugaretzia how it's done. | 这肯定有诀窍的 去问问鲁格勒斯雅怎么做的 |
She says the olive pollen irritates her face. | 她说橄榄花粉会让她的脸过敏 |
Her face always looks irritated. | 她的脸看起来一直像在过敏 |
Well, it makes it more irritated. | 那花粉会让她的脸更过敏 |
Will you help me? | 能帮帮我吗 |
- I'm working. - Looking for a job. | - 我在工作 - 我在找工作 |
What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
I am putting a rocket up your backside. | 推你一把 给你点动力 |
Well, put it up Leslie's. | 去推莱斯利啊 |
Sorry to hear about your girlfriend, Les. | 你女朋友的事 我深表遗憾 小莱 |
Me too. | 我也是 |
Me too... very much. | 我也... 非常遗憾 |
- Darling. Leslie. Where are you going? - Shooting. | - 亲爱的 莱斯利 你去哪 - 去打猎 |
But... promise me... | 但... 答应我... |
promise me you won't shoot Alexia or her... | 你不会去杀了亚历克西娅或她的... |
new friend. | 新朋友 |
Of course I won't. You want supper, don't you? | 当然不会 你需要晚饭 不是吗 |
Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
Before I met your father I turned down lots of young men. | 在认识你们父亲之前 我拒绝了许多小伙子 |
They laughed about it afterwards. | 他们都是笑一笑就过去了 |
Maybe they didn't really want to go out with you. | 或许他们不是真想和你约会 |
Do you know anyone who might have work for Margo? | 你知道有什么工作适合玛戈吗 |
I don't know where to start. | 我不知道从哪开始 |
Well, what kind of job are you interested in? | 你对什么样的工作感兴趣 |
I don't know. Something to do with fashion... or posh food. | 我不知道 与时尚... 或者美食相关吧 |
I think you're muddling Corfu up with Paris. | 你是把科孚和巴黎弄混了吧 |
Do you think you might have something for her, | 你能不能留下她 |
helping you and Dr. Petridis? | 给你或者佩特里迪斯医生帮忙 |
Not really. Do you have any experience? | 可能不行 你有什么经验吗 |
No, not ... | 没有 没什么... |
No, but she's always loved alleviating suffering. | 没有 但她喜欢排解他人痛苦 |
Haven't you, darling? | 不是吗 亲爱的 |
You know, that... that time... when you... | 你知道的 那次... 你... |
What? | 我什么 |
Please give her a bloody job. | 请拜托给她份工作就好 |
I suppose we could use some general help. | 我们应该可以让她做些基本的辅助工作 |
- You know, errands, tidying. - That's wonderful. | - 跑腿 清理之类的 - 太好了 |
And in time that might become actual nursing. | 而且可能很快就会变成真正的护士 |
Dr. Margo will see you now. | 之后还会变成玛戈医生 |
- You know, that might be fun. - Let's not jump ahead. | - 会很有趣的 - 我们先别考虑那么远 |
We won't be asking you to cut out an appendix. | 我们不会让你去切阑尾的 |
We've got Sven for that. | 那个归斯文管 |
Have you seen him at all? | 你去见过他了吗 |
No, I... Um, no, I don't think I have. | 不... 我... 并没有去 |
- Margo, how's your Greek? - I'm ... | - 玛戈 你希腊语说得如何 - 我... |
Oh, it's very good. She's incredibly quick. | 说得很好 她学得非常快 |
It turns out the Countess Mavrodaki | 事实证明 马夫罗达琪伯爵夫人 |
does have an incurable disease. | 的确得了不治之症 |
- Darling. - Hypochondria. | - 亲爱的 - 臆想症 |
She also has an enormous... | 她还有一个巨大的... |
Louisa's here. | 路易莎来了 |
villa. | 别墅 |
- Hello. - Margo is going to come and work here for a week. | - 你好 - 玛戈要来工作一周 |
And then perhaps... permanently. | 或许... 接着一直留下来 |
Excellent. When can you start? | 很好 你什么时候能开始上班 |
- As soon as possible. - In the autumn? | - 越快越好 - 秋天再说 |
Shut your face. | 闭嘴 |
- What are you doing? No. - What? | - 你这是干什么 不行 - 什么 |
You can't bring an albatross home. | 你不能把信天翁带回家来 |
It's a gull. | 这是海鸥 |
It's an Albatross. Look at size of it. | 这是信天翁 看看它的块头 |
Discipline it, it's gnashing its teeth. | 惩罚它 它在磨牙呢 |
- They haven't got teeth. - It's gnashing something. | - 它们没有牙 - 那它也是在嚼东西 |
It's a he, and he's called Alecko. | 是"他" 而且他叫阿勒克罗 |
I don't believe in naming animals. | 我不信给动物取名那一套 |
Anthropomorphism is for halfwits. | 拟人是笨蛋做的事 |
Perhaps not. | 还是算了 |
I'll build another cage. | 我会再做一个笼子 |
They're pissing and crapping. | 它们到处拉屎撒尿 |
Stop them. | 管管它们 |
I'll be healing the sick and the lame. | 我将救死扶伤 |
It's a calling. | 此乃吾之使命 |
You'll be a dogsbody, not a nurse. | 你只是个打杂的 不是护士 |
I'm a damn sight prettier than Florence Nightingale. | 我可比佛罗伦斯·南丁格尔好看多了 |
I'm sure she was ravishing | 我敢说 在她的家人把她累垮之前 |
before her family wore her down. | 她还是很美的 |
Oh, hello, Leslie. | 回来了 莱斯利 |
Oh, you were really angry, weren't you? | 看来你非常生气啊 是吗 |
- Why is there an albatross outside? - Thank you. | - 外面为什么有只信天翁 - 得多谢你 |
Yes, I've already told Gerry off. | 是 我已经说过杰瑞了 |
He was given to him by Kostis, | 一个与他同样喜爱生物的朋友 |
who's clearly as keen on creatures as Gerry, | 克斯提 送给他的 |
so he's a nice friend for him. | 所以他们是好朋友 |
Why can't he look after the albatross? | 他为什么不自己养那只信天翁 |
It's not an albatross. | 那不是信天翁 |
And he can't because during the week | 他不能养 因为除了周末 |
he's in jail. | 其他时间他要蹲监狱 |
What? | 什么 |
Mm. How open-minded are you? | 你思想真开放啊 |
- Why is he in jail? - He didn't want to say. | - 他为什么进的监狱 - 他不想说 |
You never know these Corfiots... | 你永远不会明白这些科孚人... |
capable of anything. | 什么都干得出来 |
Everyone isn't evil just because your girlfriend got a better offer. | 你女朋友另觅高枝 不代表所有人都是坏人 |
Say that again and I'll | 你再说一遍 |
burn the book you're writing. | 我就烧了你正在写的那本书 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“德雷尔一家”
网友评论