美文网首页
德雷尔一家第1季第2集台词

德雷尔一家第1季第2集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-09 08:07 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    Thank God for that. 真是太好了
    If I have to eat another kumquat, I'll throw up. 如果再要我吃金橘 我会吐的
    I was nearly killed! 我差点被砸死
    You need to get that fixed. 要让人修补一下
    We haven't got any money to get it fixed. 我们没钱请人来修
    Oh, big boom! 大爆炸
    Mm, or as we say in English, 或者用英语说
    vadg-galoop
    Larry, It's difficult enough to 拉里 一门语言就够难学了
    learn a language without making words up! 你还要给她编词
    Vadg-galoop
    I'll stop when she stops hating me. 等她什么时候不讨厌我了 就不编了
    Look! An agama! 看 飞龙科蜥蜴
    Theo says their skin darkens when they're upset. 西奥说他们生气的时候皮肤会变暗
    Gerry, run down, find Spiros. 杰瑞 下山 去找斯皮罗
    Tell him to beg the landlord to help us. Gerry! 告诉他让房东来帮帮我们 杰瑞
    - Come here! - Gerry! - 过来 - 杰瑞
    It's escaping! 它要逃走了
    Peenygrip. Peenygrip. Grip. Peenygrip 握紧
    Peenygreep
    - Peenygreep. - Yes. - Peenygreep - 是的
    Margo, go and find Spiros and... 玛戈 去找斯皮罗 还有...
    No, I can't leave the house. 我不能出门
    Max said he'd be dropping by. 马克斯说他会来一趟
    To see me, not you. 来找我 不是你
    Did he tell you how much 他跟你说过
    he loved the rise and fall of your breasts? 有多喜欢你起伏的胸部吗
    Bye!
    Right. 好吧
    I'll do it myself! 我自己去找
    Mrs Durrells, I'm sorry. 德雷尔太太 对不起
    The landlord will do no more repairs because you owe him rent. 你欠房东租金 所以他不帮你维修了
    完整版请点击
    But I'll pay him when the money finally comes in from England. 但是等钱从英格兰汇来 我就可以付给他了
    - How long you wait for your money? - Oh... Three weeks. - 你这钱等了多久 - 三周吧
    It's not very much. It's just my widow's pension. 没有多少钱 就是我的遗孀抚恤金
    It just seems to be held up at the bank. 应该是滞留在银行了
    Those bank son-of-a-bitches! 银行都那副德行
    Mrs Durrells, get in the car. 上车 德雷尔太太
    You think Miss Durrell came from England 你觉得德雷尔小姐是从英国来的
    to be robbed? 就可以趁火打劫吗
    Eh? She could have gone to Spain! 她本可以去西班牙的
    Tha xanapo! Find her money! 我再说一遍 去找她的钱
    They need more street lamps. 他们需要多弄点路灯
    That's what the stars are for. 所以才要星星
    C'est matin, c'est matin # 清晨 清晨 #
    When the sun is shining # 阳光普照 #
    C'est matin, c'est matin # 清晨 清晨 #
    I only feel like whining # 只剩呜咽 #
    C'est matin, c'est matin, I only... # 清晨 清晨 只... #
    Max! 马克斯
    Hey, Larry! It's Max! 嘿 拉里 我是马克斯
    - And Donald. - And Donald! - 我是唐纳德 - 还有唐纳德
    But mainly Max. 但主要是马克斯
    And moonlight drinking upon the shore # 月光沉醉于岸 #
    That's what the stars are for, the stars are for! # 那就是星星的意义 星星的意义 #
    Bugger off! 走开
    C'est matin, c'est matin,I only feel like... # 清晨 清晨 只剩... #
    - Hello, Larry. - Open up! - Come in. - 你好啊 拉里 - 开门 - 进来
    - We come for refreshment. - Hooray. - 我们是来吃东西的 - 万岁
    We haven't got any booze or food. 我们一点酒和食物都没有了
    Hooray... 万岁...
    - Wait. What? - We're broke. - 等等 你说什么 - 我们破产了
    We're living on bloody kumquats. 我们全靠吃该死的金橘为生
    - Kum-whats? - Quats. - 金什么 - 橘
    What the hell are you nearly wearing? 你穿的是什么玩意
    Let's go into town to get some ouzo. 让我们去镇上喝点茴香烈酒
    - Good idea. - I'm gonna stay and chat with Margo. - 好主意 - 我要留下和玛戈说说话
    No... I'll come with you. 不... 我和你们一起走
    Margy-bargy, stay, get your beauty snooze. 玛吵吵 你留下 好好睡个美容觉
    - Beauty sleep. - Right, let's go. - 睡个美容觉 - 好了 我们走
    Hello. 你好
    I can stay. Or I could just watch you sleep. 我能留下来 或者我就看着你睡觉
    Why are you...? 为什么你...
    Theo! 西奥
    My companion in zoology. 我的动物学小伙伴
    - Kalimera. - Kalimera. - 早上好 - 早上好
    I've brought you these bee flies. 我给你带了些蜂虻
    They can't decide if they are bees or flies. 其他人都不知道这是蜜蜂还是苍蝇
    Don't tell them, but they are flies. 但不要告诉他们 这就是苍蝇
    Could you show half that excitement for your other studies? 你能把这兴奋劲分一半到其他学习上吗
    I hesitate to mention it, but Mama Kondos up at her farm... 我想说一件事 在康多斯老妈的农场里
    Lugaretzia's auntie. 鲁格勒斯雅的姨妈
    she has six new puppies. 她有六只小狗宝宝了
    - Yes! - No. - 好棒 - 不
    No more pets. 不要再养宠物了
    Go and make Theo some tea, please, Gerry. 去给西奥倒杯茶吧 杰瑞
    How are you settling in to the island? 在岛上定居的感觉怎么样
    Corfu is wonderful, Theo. 科孚很棒 西奥
    Or it would be had our funds arrived 如果我们的钱到账
    and the children were more helpful. 孩子们能多帮帮忙 就更棒了
    It's all so frugal and... 什么都得省吃俭用 还有...
    Well, male. 男人的问题
    Leslie! Foraging! 莱斯利 去打猎
    I'm going. 正准备去呢
    I miss the company of women, Theo. 我想念有女伴的日子 西奥
    Mrs Patridis is nice. You'd get on. 帕特里迪斯太太挺好的 你们肯定谈得来
    My Greek isn't up to it. I'm still on the numbers. 我的希腊语不行 我还在数数呢
    No, she's English. Married to Dr.Patridis. 不 她是英国人 嫁给了帕特里迪斯医生
    You should drop in on her. 你可以去拜访一下
    Morning, darling. 早安 亲爱的
    You know, I saw your Larry and two friends just now 我刚才看见拉里和两个朋友
    in Yanni's Bar in town. 在镇上的雅尼酒吧里
    Arm wrestling. 扳手腕呢
    That will be Max and Donald. 那一定是马克斯和唐纳德了
    完整版请点击
    If you think about it, 如果你仔细想想
    Mussolini is bad enough but he's essentially a nincompoop. 墨索里尼确实很坏 但他其实是个傻子
    Whereas Hitler is... 反倒是希特勒...
    No more about him, Donald. 不要再说他了 唐纳德
    - I'm on holiday! - When are you not on holiday? - 我在度假呢 - 你什么时候不在度假
    Hello, Margo. 你好 玛戈
    What are you all doing here? 你们在这干嘛呢
    Donald thinks we were put here by God. 唐纳德觉得这是上天的安排
    Max is more of a Determinist. 马克斯则觉得这是宿命
    - Let me... - You mean in the bar. - 让我... - 你是说去酒吧吧
    We're maundering drunkedly. 我们正醉醺醺地胡扯呢
    Guten Morgen, Margo. 早上好 玛戈 (德语)
    Wie geht's? 你好吗 (德语)
    No, seriously. I love German. 不 我真的喜欢德语
    And Germans. 还有德国人
    Wagner. 瓦格纳
    I can hire a boat to take us to see Die Meistersinger in Athens. 我们可以雇个船去雅典看《纽伦堡的名歌手》
    I'd rather pull out my toes. 那你还是拔了我的脚趾吧
    He means toenails. 他是指脚趾甲
    I wasn't inviting you, Max. 我又没邀请你 马克斯
    Margy-bargy. 玛吵吵
    You are very nice. 你很漂亮
    But... no. 但是... 拒绝
    I need to lie down. 我需要找棵树
    Under a tree. 躺一下
    En olivenbaum. 找棵橄榄树
    But Henry the Eighth wanted a divorce 但是亨利八世想要离婚
    because he was desperate for a male heir. 因为他特别希望继承人是男的
    So he bought a huge eagle, 所以他买了只巨鹰
    and a monkey, and he took them to see the Pope. 和一只猴子 一起去见了教皇
    - Did he really? - Of course he didn't. - 真的吗 - 当然没有
    Gerry, concentrate. 杰瑞 专心点
    You need an education. 你需要学习
    Even zookeepers need an education. 即使当个动物园管理员也是要学历的
    I'm learning new things every day. 我每天都在学新的东西
    I just enjoy being outside. 我就喜欢待在外面
    I am not going to sit outside 我才不想坐在
    on the terrace being eaten alive by bugs. 外面的地上被虫吃了
    - Isn't it bad luck... - No. - 这不会带来霉运吗... - 不会
    So Henry the Eighth lost patience with the Pope so... 于是亨利八世对教皇没了耐心 所以...
    He called me Margy-bargy! 他叫我玛吵吵
    He thinks I'm a buffoon. 他觉得我是傻瓜
    Oh, darling! 亲爱的
    Darling! Oh. 亲爱的
    Gerry, tortoises off the table. 杰瑞 别把乌龟放桌上
    Soup's a bit thin, I'm afraid. 汤可能有点淡
    I had to cobble it together from... 我丢了一堆东西下去 都是些...
    You don't need to know. 你们不用知道
    Oh, Margo. Don't be unhappy. 玛戈 不要阴沉个脸
    You know what they say. 他们怎么说的来着
    You have to kiss a lot of frogs... 你得亲吻很多青蛙才能...
    Max is German, not French. 马克斯是德国人 不是法国人
    No, I didn't mean... 不 我不是这意思...
    I've never kissed him and 我都没亲过他
    I never will because, to him, I am nothing. 我也亲不到他了 因为在他眼里我一文不值
    I am... a flea. 我就像... 跳蚤一样
    If you were a flea, you'd be able to jump 160 feet high. 你是跳蚤的话 就能跳160英尺高
    Apart from anything, like Max being a maniac, 不说其他的 别跟马克斯一样疯就行
    you are only 16. 你才十六岁
    He's not a maniac! 他不是疯子
    Mm, something smells good! 什么东西闻起来这么香
    - Oh, no, wait. That's me. - A cheerful Durrell. - 不 等等 是我 - 一个愉快的德雷尔家成员
    We don't get many of those round these parts. 我们可没什么好高兴的
    Alexia was mucking around with this straw hat and... 亚历克西娅摆弄着草帽的样子...
    Oh, God, she's so funny. 天啊 她太有趣了
    She made us these rings out 她用鱿鱼丝给我们
    of a squid because she said we're soul mates. 各编了个戒指 说我们是灵魂伴侣
    Sorry. 对不起
    Mm, what did you make this out of, weeds? 你用什么煮的 野草吗
    Yes, I did. 是的
    So I went to the bank again today. 我今天又去了一次银行
    Still no sign of our money. 还是没有钱的影子
    God, it's quiet. 天哪 太安静了
    Where's Larry? 拉里去哪了
    Presumably he's off with Donald and Max. 他应该和唐纳德还有马克斯出去了
    Ah! Qvick! I vill die vizzout champagne! 快些 没有香槟我会死的
    You know she's in love with Max. 你知道她爱上了马克斯
    Is she? 是吗
    - Why? - Be kind to her. - 为什么 - 对她友好点
    You too, Gerry. Encourage her. 你也是 杰瑞 鼓励她
    Unrequited love can be so painful. 单恋是很痛苦的
    I wouldn't know. 我可不知道
    Bloody peenygrip all day. 每天都要peenygrip
    Wake up! I want you all out foraging! 起床 所有的人都给我出去找吃的
    For food, something to sell! 食物 能卖钱的
    Or a job! 或者找个工作
    Anything! 任何事情
    We need food or we are all on the next boat home! 我们要食物 否则就坐下趟船回家
    Morning. 早上好
    Get up. 起来
    - Yia sas. Mama Kondos? - Nai. - 你好 是康多斯老妈吗 - 是的
    My name is Gerry. 我叫杰瑞
    Yia sou, Gerry. 你好 杰瑞
    Thank you. My friend Theo says you have puppies. 谢谢 我朋友西奥说你有些小狗
    Puppies. Yes. 小狗 是的
    Come. 过来
    Hello.
    - Can I have one? - Yes, soon. - 我能收养一只吗 - 可以 但要过一阵
    Need Mummy now. 它们现在需要妈妈
    I love him. 我喜欢他
    Her.
    Him?
    Hello, I'm Louisa Durrell. 你好 我是路易莎·德雷尔
    Oh, hello. I'm afraid my husband is out on a call. 你好 我丈夫恐怕外出访客了
    No, I don't need a doctor. 不 我不是来找医生的
    Oh, right. What do you need? 那你需要什么
    I was told you're English. 我听说你是英国人
    - Yes, I am. - So am I! - 是的 - 我也是
    Lucky us! 我们多幸运
    I mean, not lucky, lucky us. I mean... 不是说我们幸运 我的意思是...
    I was hoping you might have some advice 关于如何在这生存下去
    on how to survive here. 我希望你能给我些建议
    Well, I wanna be... # 我想成为... #
    Won't she come and let me rock you in my cradle of love? # 她会不会来 让我带你沉醉在爱的摇篮 #
    Now, that is foraging. 这就是觅食
    Ah, tea. Lovely. 茶 我喜欢
    In fact, it's salep. 其实是用食用淀粉冲的
    Made from the tubers of orchids. 由兰花的块茎碾成的
    Well, that would raise a few eyebrows in Bournemouth. 这在伯恩茅斯可是会让人惊讶的啊
    Yes, one reason why I like it. 这也是我喜欢它的原因之一
    That's exactly the kind of thing I say. 正如我所说的
    Is that where you're from, Bournemouth? 你的家乡是 伯恩茅斯吗
    No, no. We just ended up there 不是 只是我丈夫过世后
    after my husband died. 从那里搬出来了而已
    We didn't really fit in, so I moved us all here. 我们都没有适应那里 所以就搬过来了
    I always found England so frigid. 我就是觉得英格兰很冷
    Well, my children were struggling. 我的孩子们都水深火热
    Larry wanted to be a writer 拉里想当名作家
    but was the worst estate agent in Hampshire. 却成了汉普郡最糟糕的房地产经纪人
    While Margo was turning into a twit. 而玛戈正在变成了一个傻瓜
    Right. 好吧
    Gerry loathes school. 杰瑞讨厌学校
    Leslie wanted to shoot anything that moved. 莱斯利想冲一切会动的东西开枪
    And that's getting better now? 他们现在好点了吗
    What about you? 你怎么样
    Oh, I just love it here. 我就是喜欢这里
    Especially as there are no hordes of English exiles 尤其是没有一堆背井离乡的英国人
    drinking G&Ts and rattling their pearls. 他们一边喝杜松子酒 还一边谈论珍珠项链
    - Have some kabuni. - Oh, thank you. - 吃些卡布尼 - 谢谢
    Remind me again what it is. 这叫什么来着
    A local dessert. Ram's broth combined with cloves. 当地的甜点 羊肉汤加丁香混合而成
    You need the sweet sauce with it. 你需要配些甜汁
    Oh, sorry. I'm starving! 抱歉 我太饿了
    Oh, yes. There's the sheep coming through. 是的 羊的味道上来了
    You're one of those Brits 你是那种身在国外
    abroad who wants rock cakes and roly-poly. 也会想念岩皮饼和卷布丁的英国人

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“德雷尔一家”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:德雷尔一家第1季第2集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/tkhovltx.html