美文网首页双语笔记
双语爱情感悟30

双语爱情感悟30

作者: 森卿清 | 来源:发表于2023-08-20 07:56 被阅读0次

    1. If a man can tolerate your shortcomings, pacify you when you are depressed, and kiss you when you are not dressed well, the man is worthy of your love.

    如果一个男人能容忍你的缺点,在你情绪不好的时候依然宠你,在你外表不光鲜的时候依然吻你,这样的男人值得去爱。

    2. If you wanna be loved. First you must make yourself worthy of love, not for one day or one week, but forever.

    如果你想被别人爱,你首先必须使自己值得爱,不是一天,一个星期,而是永远。

    3. If we can only encounter with each other rather than stay with each other, then I wish we have never encountered.

    如果只是相遇,而不能相守,人生最好不相见。

    4. There's no need to hurry or settle. If it's meant to be, it will be.

    无需匆忙,不要将就,缘分到了,就一定会在一起。

    5. Two people live together, one must accept the whole of the other person, not just the part which you like.

    两个人在一起生活,你必须接受另一个人的全部,而不只是你喜欢的那部分。

    6. Falling in love with you is the easiest thing I've ever done.

    爱上你是我所做过的最轻松的事。

    7. Love is unequal, so don't count how much one contributes, and which is more active.

    爱情本就是个不等式,因此,不要计较谁付出的多与少,哪一方更加主动。

    8. There are three standards about choosing the lover: don't cheat you, don't hurt you, and stay with you.

    选择爱人不需要太多标准,只要三样:不骗你,不伤害你,和陪着你。

    9. Love, time and distance, will not hinder.

    若爱,时间和距离,都不会是阻碍。

    10. A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.

    真心爱你的人永远不会放你走,不管遇到多大的困境。

    11. She is not perfect, but she's just right.

    她不完美,但她就是我的命中注定。

    12. Loving someone who doesn't love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport.

    爱一个不爱你的人,就像在机场等一艘船。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:双语爱情感悟30

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/kjrsmdtx.html