美文网首页
一分钟英文演讲《 choose to see beautity

一分钟英文演讲《 choose to see beautity

作者: 宇宙公民喜妹 | 来源:发表于2021-03-15 06:26 被阅读0次

choose to see beautity in everything

It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves. Carl Jung.

一切都取决于我们如何看待事情,而不是事情本身。这句话是卡尔·荣格说的。

Whatever happens in your life is not reality, but rather your interpretation of it. 

无论你生活中发生了什么,这都不是现实,而是你对事情的解读。

Let me repeat, whatever happens is not reality, but your interpretation of reality.

让我们重复一遍。无论你生活中发生了什么,这都不是现实,而是你对事情的解读。

On one of your best days, a challenge appears, and you deal with it, with presence, with confidence, with competence. 

在人生得意之时,遇到挑战,你能够得体地、从容地、自如地应对。

Then, the challenge disappears, perhaps even turns into a blessing, a new understanding. 

于是,这个挑战消失了,它甚至会变成一件好事,使你对人生有新的理解。

On one of your worst days, the same challenge appears, you react angrily, unconsciously, the challenge turns into a bigger issue, a larger problem and consequently affects your life and others in a much bigger, not so pleasant way. 

在人生失意之时,遇到前面说的、同样的挑战,你在应对的时候心怀怒气,不够沉着,这个挑战就会变成更大的问题,并且影响你的生活和其它方面。

What happened? It was the same challenge? It depends how you look at it. 

这是怎么回事?同样的挑战,不同的结局?这取决于你如何看待它。

We've all experienced moments like this. Problems that escalated due to our reaction. Challenges that disappeared due to our reaction. 

我们都遇到过这样的情况:因为没能好好应对,问题就变得严重了;因为应对得好,挑战就消失了。

It is not how things are, but how we see them.

这并非取决于事情本身,而是取决于我们如何看待它们。

We can see beauty in anything and ugliness in anything. The real question is, what do you CHOOSE to see?

在任何事物中,我们都能看到美好,也能看到丑陋。真正的问题在于,你选择看见什么

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:一分钟英文演讲《 choose to see beautity

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/kluhcltx.html