信号不好:I'm losing you.
I'm in an elevator. I'm losing you.
我在电梯了。手机没信号了。
信号好/强;信号差/弱:
signal is good/strong; bad/weak
信号好/差:
reception/connection is good/bad
信号没覆盖:
The coverage is terrible.
如何表达“对方信号不好”?
break up表示声音断断续续,特指信号不好的情形。需要注意的是,信号不好一般发生在通话过程中,应该用现在进行时,即“你信号不好”可以说“You're breaking up”。
You are breaking up and I will call you back soon.
你的信号不好,我等会再给你回电话。
你电话来了:
You have a phone call.
Your phone is ringing.
接电话:
answer the phone
挂电话:
在和同事、朋友或家人等聊了一段时间“hang up”。如果我们不方便接电话或是接到骚扰电话,我们会直接挂断,这时候相对应的表就是“screen”。
Always say goodbye before you hang up the phone.
别忘了在挂断电话之前要与对方说再见。
You'd better screen your calls when you cross the road.
你过马路的时候最好直接挂了电话,别接电话。
别挂断,请稍等:
Hold on, please.
请等一下。
Just a moment, please.
请等会儿。
Please hold.
请稍等。
I'll put you through now.
我马上帮您转接。
打错电话了:
Sorry, wrong number.
Sorry, I have (got) the wrong number.
I'm afraid that you have the wrong number.
You must have dialed the wrong number.
电话打不通:
It didn't get through.
The line is busy.
The number is engaged/busy.
网友评论