之前一直在微博上有关注一个人,一个一直在美国宣传中华文化、美食、民俗的来自东北的小伙子。然后就看到了这么一个,他发的,在美国拍卖仓库里,其中一个仓库中翻出来的。
来自一个1891年,可能是最后得了病的女人在人生的最后几年写的日记。
我看了感觉挺好的,就一句一句抄下来了。(翻译是微博上翻译的)
Many of us,actas if we are going to live forever.
(许多人和我年轻时候一样,总以为生命无尽,因此虚度光阴)
We forget there are no guarantees of next year,next month,or even tomorrow.
(我们总是忘记生命无常,意外也许就在明年,下个月,甚至明天)
We forget even the longest of life flah by so fast,you can't live your life for someone else.
(我们总是忘记时光荏苒,再长的生命也不过白驹过隙,所以你的人生千万不要为别人的而活)
And you can't let someone else tell you how to live you life.Even you family.
(你也不能让别人告诉你怎么过你的人生,即便是你的亲人)
The truth is: One day,it'll be all over.It is one of the very few guarantees you have in your life.
(事实是:有一天你会意识到,生命是有限的。生命是你一生中最难以被保证的事情)
One day,it'll be over.
(有一天,一切都会结束)
Going after our dreams,and telling those we love how wereally feel.
(追逐我们的梦想告诉那些我们深爱的人,我们的真实感受)
All the time knowing how short life is specially,me.
(特别是我,在生命如此短暂之后,请给你们的生命加上倒计时)
And live the day as if your days are numbered because they are.
(因为生命本身就是一场倒计时)
The more you try to please people. The more they get control of you.
(你越讨好别人,他们就越能控制你)
And you will end up hurting youself.
(而最终收到伤害的只有你自己)
Wake up!
(醒醒吧!)
Live you life.and sing the song of you soul!
(好好生活,然后用你的灵魂,为你的生命谱颂!)
今日配图:
蓝天,白云,好心情
网友评论