美文网首页
学英语|《老友记》s1e1 part3 失恋一家人

学英语|《老友记》s1e1 part3 失恋一家人

作者: 八月日记本 | 来源:发表于2018-01-08 19:18 被阅读0次

    场景:菲比的地下通道之歌

    love is sweet as summer showers,

    爱像夏天冲凉一样甜蜜,

    love is a wondrous works of art, 

    爱像艺术品一样令人惊叹,

    but your love, oh, your love, your love, 

    但是你的爱,你的爱,你的爱,

    is like a giant pigeon,

    就好像一直巨大的鸽子,

    crapping on my heart。 

    在我心上拉了一坨屎。

    wondrous:adj.奇妙的;令人惊奇的;非常的  adv.惊人地;异乎寻常地;令人惊叹地

    场景:帮罗斯开启新生活

    i'm supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys. i have no brackety thing, i see no worm guys whatsoever and i cannot feel my legs

    我觉得应该用一把小零件把这个托盘固定在侧面。我并没有看到托盘,也没有看到一把小零件。并且,我的腿麻了。(感觉不到我的腿了,意思就是腿麻了。)

    attach:把…固定

    brackety:托盘

    i think wo got a bookcase here.

    我想我们弄好书架了。

    it's a beautiful thing.

    还不错。

    what's this?

    这是什么?

    i would have to say that is an L-shaped brackety.

    我会说这是L型支架么?

    which goes where?

    装在哪里?

    i have no idea.

    我也不知道。

    done with the bookcase.

    书架完工咯~~

    all finished.

    全部完工。

    this was Carol's favorite beer. she always drink it out of the can, i should have known.

    这是卡罗尔以前最爱的啤酒。她总是不用易拉罐喝,我应该知道的。

    if you're going to start with that stuff we're out of here.

    你要是再这样,那我们就走了啊。

    yes, please don't spoil all the fun. 

    恩,不要破坏这快乐的气氛。

    spoil:vi.变质;掠夺;腐败  vt.损坏,糟蹋;把(酒,肉等)放坏;溺爱坏,宠坏(孩子等);抢劫,掠夺  n.抢劫,掠夺;废品,次品;成功所带来的好处;(开掘等时挖出的)弃土

    Ross, let me ask you a question. she got the furnture, the stereo, the good TV, what did you get? 

    罗斯,让我问你个问题,她得到了家具,立体声音响,电视,你得到什么?

    stereo:adj.立体声的;有立体感的  n.立体声;立体声系统;铅板;立体系统或立体像片

    you guys.

    你们。【捂脸哭,好感动啊】

    o God! you got screwed.

    哦,上帝,你被坑了。

    screwed:adj.用螺丝拧紧的,螺丝状的,喝醉的  v.用螺丝拧紧( screw的过去式和过去分词 );拧上去;(和某人)性交;诈骗(钱财等)

    i'm divorced. i'm only 26, and i'm divorced. 

    我离婚了,我才26岁,我离婚了。

    shut up! you must stop!

    闭嘴,你必须停下来。

    that only took me an hour. 

    这个我花了一个小时才做成这样。

    look Ross, you gotta understand, between us, we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento. you, however, have had the love of a woman for four years, four years of closeness and sharing. and the end of which she ripped your heart out, and that is why we don't do it. i don't think that was my point. 

    听着,罗斯。你必须知道,我们俩,没有一段感情的维持时间超过吃一颗曼妥思。然而,你,跟一个女人相爱了四年,四年的亲密无间和彼此分享。最后她把你的心揉碎了。这就是为什么我们不这样做。我并不认为这就是我想说的。

    you know what the scariest part is? what if there's only one woman for everybody, you know? i mean what if you get one woman and that's it. unfortunately in my case, there was only one woman for her...

    你知道最可怕的部分是什么么?如果每个人一生只有一个人女人,你懂么?我的意思是,一生只会得到一个爱人。不幸的是,我的那个,是她。

    what are you talking about? one woman? that's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you. let me tell you something, Ross. there's lots of flavors out there. there's Rocky Road, and Cookie Dough and Bing Cherry Vanilla. you could get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream. this is the best thing that ever happened to you. you got married, you were, like, what, eight? welcome back to the world. grab a spoon. 

    你在说什么呢?一个女人?这就像说你只能吃一个口味的冰淇淋一样。让我告诉你,现在有很多种口味的冰淇淋,巧克力坚果,曲奇,香草,还可以加糖条,坚果,奶油一起吃。这是你生命中最好的事情了,你又不是八岁就结婚了。欢迎回来现实世界,用勺子挖着吃吧。

    i honestly don't know if i'm hungry or horny. 

    老实说,我现在真不知道我是饿了还是欲火难耐。

    stay out of my freezer. 

    离我的冰箱远点?

    grab a spoon. do you know how long it's been since i've grabbed a spoon? do the words "Billy, don't be a hero” mean angthing to you? 

    用勺子挖。你知道我拿着勺子多久了么?那句“比利,不要当英雄”意味着什么?

    great story. but i gotta go. i got a date with Andrea-Angel, oh, man, 

    这是个好故事,不过我得去赴约了,跟Andrea?Angel?哦,天。。

    Andrea's the screamer, Angel has cats. 

    Andrea喜欢尖叫,Angel有只猫。

    right, thanks. it's Julie. i'm out of here. 

    哦,谢谢,是朱莉。我走了。

    you know, here's the thing. even if i could get it together enough to ask a woman out, who am i gonna ask?

    你知道么,有个问题,就算是我鼓起勇气去约一个女人出来,我约谁呢?

    场景:莫妮卡的约会

    o my God!

    哦,上帝。

    i know, i know, i'm such an idiot. 

    我知道,我是个傻瓜。

    i guess i should caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week. i mean how clean can teeth get?

    我想,当她一周去四到五次牙科的时候,我就应该感觉到的。她的牙得多干净呐。

    dentist:n.牙科医生

    my brother's going through that right now, he's such a mess. how did you get through it?

    我哥哥也正在经历这些,他还是很纠结,你是怎么度过的呢?

    well, you might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers, say her...

    可以试试弄坏她的贵重物品,比如说她的。。

    leg?

    腿?

    o, that's one way. me, i went for watch. 

    哦,也可以。我的话,我弄坏了她的表。

    you actually broke her watch? the worst thing i ever did was i shredded my old boyfriend's favorite bath towel. 

    你真的弄坏了她的表?我做过的最糟糕的事是撕坏了前男友最喜欢的浴巾。

    steer clear of you.

    要远离你。

    steer:v.避开,绕开

    that's right. 

    没错。

    ever since she walked out on me, i...

    自从她离开我...

    what?...you wanna spell it out with noodles?

    怎么?你要一边拌面一边讲么?

    no, it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation. 

    不,这应该是第五次约会的时候才说的事。

    oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date?

    所以说还有第五次约会呢?

    isn't there?

    你愿意么?

    yeah, i think there is. 

    我愿意的。

    what were you gonna say? 

    你刚想说什么?

    well, ever since she left me, i haven't been able to perform sexually. 

    自从她离开我,我一直都无法XXOO。

    oh God, i am so sorry...i know being spit on is probably not what you need right now. 

    哦,抱歉,我知道这时候你需要的不是被人泼一身水。

    how long?

    多久了?

    two years. 

    两年。

    wow, i'm glad you smashed her wathch. 

    我真高兴你毁了她的表。

    so you still thinl you might want that fifth date?

    所以你还愿意有第五次约会么?

    yeah, i do. 

    恩,愿意。

    场景:瑞秋的电话

    Barry, i'm sorry...i'm so sorry...i know you probably thing that this is all about what i said the other day about you making love with your socks on, but it isn't, it's about me, and i just...hi, machine cut me off again...anyway, look, i know that some girl is going to be incredibly lucky to become Mrs.Barry Finkel. but it isn't me, it's not me. not that i have any idea who "me" is right now, but you just have to give me a chance to...

    巴瑞,抱歉,真的很抱歉,我知道你肯恩感觉的这件事都是因为我那天跟你说的你穿着袜子跟我不可描述,但是并不是。是我的问题,我。。。hi,刚才电话断了。总而言之,我知道对很多女孩来说成为巴瑞太太是非常幸运的,但这并不是我,至少不是现在茫然无措的我,但是我希望能有机会。。。

    we are gathered here to join Joanie Louise Cunningham and Charles Chachi-Chachi-Chachi Arcola in the bonds of holy matrimony. 

    我们聚在这里参加Joanie Louise Cunningham and Charles Chachi-Chachi-Chachi Arcola神圣的婚礼。

    matrimony:n.结婚,婚姻生活

    oh, see, but Joanne loved Chachi! that's the difference! 

    哦,看吧,Joanne爱Chachi,这不一样。

    【此处想起流行曲,我们不一样~~不一样~~】

    MORNING

    isn't this amazing? i mean i have never made coffee before in my entire life. 

    有没有很神奇?我意思是我从来没有煮过咖啡。

    that is amazing. 

    哦,那身神奇。

    congratulations. 

    恭喜你。

    you know i figure if i can make coffee, there isn't antthing i can't do. 

    我觉得只要我能煮咖啡,就没什么做不成的了。

    no, i think it's if i can invade Poland, there's nothing i can't do. 

    不,我觉得只要我能入侵波兰,我就没什么做不了的。

    【此处可以对比下同一句子的不同表达方式。】

    invade: vt.& vi.侵入,侵略;进行侵略;蜂拥而入,挤满;(疾病,声音等)袭来,侵袭vt.侵犯;侵袭;涌入;干扰

    listen, while you're on a roll, if you feel like you have to make a Western omelet or something...although actually i'm really not that hungry.

    既然你都进入角色了,你要不要做个煎蛋饼或者什么的?(尝了一口咖啡,倒掉。)事实上,我并不怎么饿。

    a Western omelet:三丁煎蛋饼

    莫妮卡起床,准备送保罗走。

    oh, good, Lenny and Squiggy are here. 

    哦,Lenny 和 Squiggy 都在这。

    《拉芙妮和雪莉》中喜欢随便闯入别人房间的角色。

    hi, Paul, is it?

    hi,这是保罗么?

    thank you so much. 

    谢谢。

    stop.

    不要这么说。

    no, i'm telling you last night was like all my birthdays, both graduations, plus the barn-raising scene in Witness. 

    不,我必须告诉你,昨晚上就像我整个生日会,两次毕业典礼,外加电影《目击者》里谷仓落成庆典。 

    we'll talk later. 

    我们晚点再聊。

    yeah, thank you. 

    恩,谢谢。

     that wasn't a real date?! what the hell do you do on a real date?

    这还不算正是约会?正是约会你想干点什么?

    shut up, and put my table back.

    闭嘴,把我的桌子搬回去。

    okayyyy~~

    好嘞。

    all right, kid, i gotta get to work. if i don't input those numbers, it doesn't make much of a difference...

    好了宝贝们,我要去工作了。如果我不输入那些数字,好像也没什么差别。

    so, like, you guys all have jobs? 

    所以,你们都有工作?

    yeah, we all have jobs. see, that's how we buy stuff. 

    是呀,我们都有工作,才能有钱买东西。

    yeah, i'm an actor. 

    恩,我是个演员。

    wow, would i have seen you in angthing?

    哦,你演过什么我看过么?

    i doubt it. mostly regional work. 

    我估计没有。比较小范围。

    oh, wait. unless you happened to catch the rerun's production of Pinocchi at the little theater in the park. 

    哦,等一下。如果你刚好看到重播的《匹诺曹》在公园的小剧场。

    look, it was a job all right?

    这也是个工作不是?

    look Gippetto, i'm a real live boy. 

    看look Gippetto,我是个真正的小男孩了。

    i will not take this abuse. 

    我不接受这种侮辱。\\也可以说成,这样侮辱别人不好。

    you're right, i'm sorry. 

    你是对的,我错了。

    once i was a wooden boy, a little wooden boy...

    曾经我是个木头小人,一个小木头男孩。

    you should both know that he's a dead man. oh, Chandler.

    你们知道他马上就死了,哦,钱德勒。

    so how you doing today? did you sleep okay? talk to Barry? i can't stop smiling. 

    所以,你今天准备干吗?睡得好么?跟巴瑞谈了么?我无法停止笑。

    非常有用小短句,can't stop doing something.表示无法停止做什么,用动词的ing进行时。

    i can see that. you look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth. 

    我看出来了。你就像昨晚睡觉时在嘴里撑了一个衣架。

    i know, he's just so...do you remember you and Tony DeMarco? 

    我知道,他就像。。你记得你和托尼么?

    oh, yeah. 

    恩,记得。

    well, it's like that. that. with feelings. 

    恩,就是那种感觉。

    wow, are you in trouble.

    哇哦,你麻烦了。

    big time. 

    是啊。

    want a wedding dress? hardly used.

    需要婚纱么?几乎没穿过。

    i think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves. okay, okay, i am just going to get up, go to work and not think him all day. or else i'm just gonna get up and go to work. 

    我想我们有点跑题了。好吧,我得站起来,去上班了。一整天不想他。或者只是站起来,去工作。

    oh, look, wish me good luck. 

    哦,稍等,祝我好运。

    what for?

    为什么?

    i'm gonna to get one of those job things. 

    我也准备找个工作。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:学英语|《老友记》s1e1 part3 失恋一家人

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/muvpnxtx.html