美文网首页
微博女性企业家TED演讲

微博女性企业家TED演讲

作者: 是喜乐儿呀 | 来源:发表于2019-07-24 15:26 被阅读0次

    No one will ever pay you what you r worth.

    没有人会按照你真正的价值给你报酬。

    They' re only ever pay you what they think you r worth.

    他们只会按照他们的价值判断来决定你值什么价钱。

    And you control their thinking.

    你控制他们的想法。

    Not like this, although that would be cool.

    不是这样,尽管能这样就太赞了。

    That would be really cool.

    真的很酷。

    Instead,like this:  敲黑板,替换in fact

    事实上,像这样

    Clearly defining and communicating your value are essential to being paid well for your excellence.

    清晰地定义并传达自己的价值才能为自己出众的价值赢得同等的回报。

    替代it's important for you to ....

    Anyone here want to be paid well?

    在座有人想要丰厚的工资吗?

    Then this talk is for anyone.

    那么这个演讲适用于每一位

    It's got universal applicability.

    我要讲的方法有普适性。

    It's true if you r a business owner,if you r an employee,if you r a job seeker.

    无论你是老板还是雇员还是求职者

    It's true if you are a man or a woman,

    是男人还是女人。

    Now I approach this today through the lens of the woman business owner.

    今天我会作为一名女老板的视角讲述

    Because in my work I‘ve observed that women underprice more so than men.

    因为我观察到女性的价值比男性更多地被低估

    The gender wage gap is a well-traveled narrative in this country.

    男女同工不同酬的问题在美国很普遍。

    …… is a well-traveled narrative  某事很普遍

    A woman employee earns just 83 cents for every dollar a man earns.

    男性每赚到一美元女性只能赚到0.83美元。

    What may surprise you is that this trend continues even into the entrepreneurial sphere.

    可能令你惊讶的是这种情况也开始蔓延到创业领域

    A woman business owner earns just 80 cents for every dollar a man earns.

    男人赚1元女老板只能赚0.8元。

    In my work I've often heard women express that they're uncomfortable communicating their value.

    我经常听到女性说他们不太喜欢讨论自己的价值

    Especially early on in business ownership.

    尤其是在创业初期。

    They say things like " I don't like to toot my own horn"

    他们经常说,我不喜欢自吹自擂

    “I'd rather let the work speak for itself”

    我宁愿用工作成绩说话。

    “I don't like to sing my own praises.”

    我不喜欢自夸

    I hear very different narratives in working with male business owners.

    但男老板的说法就大大不同。

    and I think this difference is costing women 20cents on the dollar.

    就是这种差别导致女性比男性少赚20。

    I'd like to tell you the story of a consulting firm that helps their clients dramatically improve their profitability.

    我来说一个咨询公司的故事,这家公司能帮助他们的客人大幅提升他们的利润。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:微博女性企业家TED演讲

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ndcfkqtx.html