美文网首页it 狂人
S01E03 (男人不坏女人不爱)嗨,兄弟,你头上有坨屎

S01E03 (男人不坏女人不爱)嗨,兄弟,你头上有坨屎

作者: 千年代 | 来源:发表于2020-05-03 10:10 被阅读0次

    Oh! Here we are! Your place, your place. La maison de la femme. El casa del signorita. Das haus die Frau.

    哦,咱们到了!到你家了。你家到了女士。[法语])夫人你家倒了。[西班牙语]女人你家倒了。

    Good night!

    晚安!

    I'll just walk you to the door.

    我还是送你到门口吧。

    Uh, there's no need. It's fine. I can get there on my own. That's okay.

    额,不用了。没事,我能自己回去。别客气。

    So...I guess this is "Arrivederci". I'd quite fancy a cup of tea though. A glass of water maybe? Perhaps a little lie down.

    我想要说“再见”了,尽管我很希望能进去喝杯茶。喝杯水也行啊?能躺一会儿就更好了。

    Look...I have to tell you something. What?

    那个...我有件事要告诉你。什么事?

    I wanted to say it in the restaurant, but it...a good time never came up. And I wasn't gonna say it, But... Say it.

    我本来在餐厅就想说的,但一直没找着合适时间。我本来不想说的,可是... 说吧。

    I have to...What?

    还是告诉你吧...说吧。

    You've got shit on your head.

    你头上有坨屎。

    What?

    啥?

    There's some shit on your head.

    你头上有一坨屎。

    What? Where? Where?

    啥?在哪?在哪?

    It's been there for ages. Oh God! Oh God!

    粘在那儿半天了。我的天呐!我的天呐!

    It's chocolate! It's chocolate! It's not shit! It's not shit! It's...It's my dessert.

    是巧克力!真的是巧克力!不是屎!真的不是屎!这是...是我吃的甜点。

    I don't know how it got there, but uh...It's on my fingers. It's not shit!

    不知道怎么弄到头上去了,不过肯定是粘在手指上了。真不是屎!

    Thank God for that! You know, I just spent the last hour thinking you were some sort of disgusting tramp.

    谢天谢地!你知道吗,刚才的一小时,我光想着你是那种恶心的乞丐呢。

    Ooh no! That's funny! Oh God look! What?

    不是吧!这也太搞笑了!天呐!你看!干嘛?

    It's chocolate! How about that cup of tea now?

    是巧克力!那我现在进去喝茶怎么样?

    I was a perfect gentleman last night from beginning to end, but she can't see past a little bit of shit on my forehead!

    昨晚我一直都表现得很完美很绅士,但她就是对我额头上那坨屎念念不忘!

    I thought you said it was chocolate. Yes, chocolate, yes! I meant chocolate. I forgot to turn this thing on.

    你不说那是巧克力嘛。没错,巧克力!我说的就是巧克力。忘了把这打开了。

    Hello, I.T.

    你好,IT部。

    Hi, uh, something's wrong with my computer.

    你好,我电脑出毛病了。

    Have you tried turning it off and on again?

    你试过关机重启吗?

    Oh No! No. Oh dear, thanks.

    哦没有!天哪,太感谢了。

    You're welcome then.

    不客气。

    You know, it's typical.

    每次都这样。

    The one time I manage to bamboozle a girl in the building into going out with me and this happens.

    只要我在公司里泡了个妞,哄她跟我约会,肯定就会发生这种事。

    bamboozle,欺骗;使迷惑,忽悠

    Oh! She's gonna tell everyone!

    她肯定会搞的人尽皆知。

    Oh come on! She's a receptionist, she'd hardly gossip. Besides it's a boring story.

    拜托!她是前台小姐,几乎从不八卦的。再说,这事也没什么意思。

    Yeah...that's boring. It's boring, she won't tell anyone.

    就是...这有什么好说的。这事太无聊了,她不会跟别人说的。

    Hello.

    你们好啊。

    Sorry guys.

    不好意思,各位。

    She might have told Jen.

    她有可能告诉珍了。

    No, no. That's what I'm saying. It wasn't. It was...It was chocolate. It was chocolate.

    不,我说好多遍了。那不是屎。那是...是巧克力。真的是巧克力。

    I don't know. I don't know. It got on my fingers and then I must have...No! Listen, how did you even hear about this, mom?

    我也不知道怎么弄上去的,真不知道。我不小心粘在手指上,然后我不得不...等等!听我说老妈,你怎么知道这件事的?

    Moss...Moss, there's a spider in my office. Could you deal with it? I just hate spiders.

    莫斯...莫斯,我办公室里有只蜘蛛。你能帮我处理一下吗?我讨厌蜘蛛。

    Oh, ah. Yeah, I'm not overly fond of them myself there, Jen. How...How big is...Whoa! Hey now!

    哦,那个,珍,我本人并不是过度喜爱那边那种生物的。它...它有多大?哇!这么大啊...

    I tell you what. I'd actually recommend my good friend Roy there as the go-to guy on anything with more than 7 eyes.

    我告诉你怎么办。我推荐你去那边找我的好友罗伊,他做什么事都拿手,他不只有7只眼睛。

    美国的许多习惯用语都已经在民间流传了大约两百年了。可是,今天我们要讲的这个习惯用语都是在最近十年内才开始普遍使用的。go-to guy。Go-to就是在go和to这两个词当中加一个连接号。Guy这个词是一个非常口语的说法,意思是:“那个人”。中文里有的时候说“那个家伙”。过去,guy只是指男人,可是现在也可以用guy来指女人。Go-to guy就是当你需要真实信息的时候你可以靠得上的人,或者是这个人会采取有效的行动来完成某件事。

    He's on a very brief personal call right now. Come, Moss. Don't be silly. No. You're right, I'm being silly. Wrap it up, Roy!

    他正在打一通简短的私人电话。上吧,莫斯。别傻了。不,你说对了,我一直很傻的。罗伊,快挂电话!

    wrap up,是一个口语化的美语说法,意思是:结束某事。但是在职场英文中,wrap up在会议中使用的频率也很高。有时,人们也简单说:Let’s wrap it up,意思是一样的。

    No! It's just a spider. It's fine. Oh look! It seems to have left of its own volition.

    不要啊!不就是只蜘蛛嘛,怕什么。你看!看来它在自己的意志下离开了。

    Oh, be a man, Moss!

    有点男子汉样儿吧,莫斯!

    You're right, I'll be a man. I'm a man. Please don't shut the door.

    好吧,我会像个男子汉的。我就是男子汉。千万别关门啊。

    I won't.

    我不会的。

    Goodbye, Jen.

    永别了,珍。

    That was my mother. How did she hear about this?

    我妈打来的。她怎么知道这件事的?

    Oh, was that the woman who phoned earlier? 'Cause I've just been telling everybody.

    哦,之前来电话的女的是你妈妈呀?因为我现在见一个就说一遍那事。

    Why would you want to go out with Patricia anyway? I mean, her last boyfriend was Simon from 3rd.

    你怎么想起来泡帕翠西啊?她前男友可是三楼的西蒙。

    Jen! Hey, you! Hello there.

    珍!干嘛?你还在那吗?

    Have you caught it yet?

    你抓到了没啊?

    Not quite, Jen. The spider's managed to walk behind me, and it's between me and the door. So I can't get out.

    还没有,珍。那蜘蛛在我身后爬呢,现在在我和门之间的地方,所以我出不来了。

    Simon from 3rd is the one with the hair.

    三楼的西蒙,就是那个有很多毛的男人。

    Oh, him! Oh, he's awful. He once ate a copy of Loaded for a bet. She liked him? Apparently.

    哦是他啊!那人巨恶心。有次他打赌输了,吃掉了一整本《Loaded》。她居然喜欢那种人?没错。(《Loaded》是英国著名男性杂志)

    I mean, that explains everything! She likes the kind of big obnoxious guy who eats Loaders.

    我说呢,这样就解释通了!原来她喜欢那种爱吃《Loaded》的特别烦人的男人。

    Hello, Daniel. How are you?

    你好,丹尼尔。近来可好?

    I'm great, thanks. How are you? I'm great.

    我很好,谢谢。你呢?好极了。

    Um, well. Can either of you tell me, okay? Okay...who wrote Missa Brevis in D minor? Was it Mozart or Beethoven?

    那个,你们谁能告诉我吗?那个...D小调短弥撒曲是谁写的?是莫扎特还是贝多芬?

    That was a certain Mr. Mozart, I think you'll find.

    肯定是莫扎特,我想你会发现答案是这个的。

    Oh, right? Do you know a lot about classical music? Petit pois. Oh, right.

    是嘛?你对古典音乐很了解吗?略知一二吧。这样啊。

    Mozart, Beethoven, 50/50, ain't it?

    莫扎特,贝多芬,一半的机会能蒙对呢,不是吗?

    Actually, no, you were right! It was Mozart. Okay, so, let's try another one.

    还真是啊,你说对了!真是莫扎特写的。好吧,那再试一题。

    Okay. Here we go. In what year did Mozart die? Was it 1780 or 1791? 91.

    就这题。莫扎特死于哪一年?1780年还是1791年?九一年。

    Yes! Yes! Bang on! Good!

    对!没错!又答对了!你真厉害!

    God! I hope he doesn't come in again!

    天呐!我希望他最好别再来了!

    Jen! Yes!

    珍!又怎么了?

    Is Roy off the phone yet? The spider is now upon my person.

    罗伊的电话打完了吗?现在那蜘蛛已经爬我身上来了。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:S01E03 (男人不坏女人不爱)嗨,兄弟,你头上有坨屎

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/nitdghtx.html