You guys don't mind me chilling out in here, do you?
你们不介意我在这歇会儿吧,对吗?
chill out,很多人都喜欢用这个词组,它通常表示“放松”、“振作”,通常在口语中可以只说chill而省略掉out。Hey Tommy, what are you guys doing?
Tommy,你们在干嘛?
-We’re just chilling (out). Do you want to come round?
我们在休息,你要过来一起放松放松吗?
No. Chill out!
当然不介意。随便坐!
So did you see the match last night?
昨天的比赛你们看了吗?
Oh yeah! Oh yeah! God! Did we? Wow! What a match! Yeah!
当然!当然看了!天呐!是吧!哇哦!太精彩了!没错!
All of the players running up the pitch and running down it again. Such athleticism!
所有球员在球场上跑过来又跑过去。真有运动天赋!
What was Rooney thinking over there?
不知道鲁尼当时怎么想的?
Who knows! That's Rooney!
鬼才知道!鲁尼就那样!
He is a foolish boy!
他就是个愚蠢的小子!
Yeah but, that referee, I'm sorry, the referee is just an idiot.
没错,可那裁判,抱歉这么说,那裁判就是个白痴。
Yes, he was certainly the villain of the piece.
没错,他就是罪魁祸首。
Daniel, you're still here.
丹尼尔,你还在这儿啊。
Yeah, just...just having a little break. Do you wanna come and join me?
是啊,我坐这歇一会儿。你愿意来我旁边坐会儿吗?
Stop it!
算了吧!Well, I'd better hit this way.
我该走了。
Oh well, by the way, guys, if you need any help with any more spiders, just give me a call, okay?
对了,顺便说一下,如果下次遇到蜘蛛需要帮忙,随时给我打电话,好吗?
Yeah, we'll be fine, I think, thanks.
行吧行吧,我们不会有事的,谢你啊。
Actually, do you have a card?
说真的,不如留张名片吧?
That is good. See you.
那主意不错。再见。
You like him!
你居然喜欢他!
Who? Oh, that good looking man with "Security" written on his shoulders? Yes! Yes, I do. He seems really nice.
你说谁?那个肩膀上写着"保安"的帅哥?当然喜欢!我是喜欢他。他看上去是个好人。
Oh! Nice! 'Cause that's what you women want! Nice guys!
哦!好人!那就是你们女人喜欢的型!所谓的好人!
Hello, IT! .
你好,IT部。
What are you talking about, Roy?
罗伊,你想说什么?
If my date last night proved anything, it's that you, ladies, you don't want nice guys.
如果昨晚的约会能说明点什么,那就是你们女人其实不想要好男人。
I think if your date proved anything, Roy, it's that women like men without poo on their foreheads. That's our type.
罗伊,我倒是觉得,你昨晚的约会证明了女人喜欢额头上没沾屎的男人。那才是我们喜欢的型。
That has nothing to do with this. She clearly just didn't want a gentleman in her life.
那跟昨天的事的没关系。她根本不想与绅士共度一生。
I hate to generalize, you know that. But all women just want bastards.
我讨厌妄下结论,你也知道。但结论就是"男人不坏女人不爱"。That women liking bastards thing is a total myth.
这只是个传说。
I've tried turning it off and on again and nothing happened.
我之前重启了,可还是不行。
Is it definitely plugged in?
插头插好没?
Oh, let me have a look.
哦,我看看啊。
Oh,sorry,that's it, thanks very much.
噢,对不起,就是这个问题,非常感谢。
You're welcome then.
不用谢。
It‘s just not true.
这不对。
Women don't want gentlemen,they want bullies and thugs.
女人们不要绅士,她们只要混蛋。
I'll prove it to you.
我会证明给你看。
How will you prove it to me.Roy?
你怎么证明呢,Roy?
Oh!Okay.I' ll put a...I'll put on a classified ad online.
好,我会在网上发布一则分类广告。
A classified?
分类广告?
Yeah, like a lonely hearts thing,but I"ll make it sound psychotic.
对,就像什么寂寞的心之类的,但我会让它看起来像在发神经。
And I sill bet.I'll get a bazillion replies.
我还要打赌我会收到无法统计的回复。
Oh, dear God.
噢,苍天哪。
Come on.How much?
来吧,赌多少?
Okay.Yeah,I'll give you 20 quid if you get 1 response.
好,如果你收到一个回复我就给你二十英镑。You’re on!
听你的。
Oh my God, no!
噢,我的天呀,不要!
It's all about body fluids with you,isn't it?
你就会跟体液打交道,是吗?
Come on, Mosss! We need to get to work.
来 Moss,我们要开始工作了。
Work?
工作?
Yeah, we need to post a classified lonely hearts ad online that makes me sound like a psycho so that I can prove to Jen that all women love bastards and therefore win 20 pounds.
对,我们要在网上发布一则寂寞的心之类的分类广告,要让我看起来像个疯子,这样我可以向Jen证明所以女人都爱混蛋,并因此赚到20英镑。
Thank God! I thought that thing was broken.
感谢上天,我以为那个东西坏了。
Shut up! Do what I tell you! I'm not interested!
闭嘴,照我说的去做,我不感兴趣。
These are just some of the things you'll be hearing if you answer this ad.
如果你回复这则广告,这些会是你将听到的一些话。
I‘m an idiot and I don't care about anyone bu myself.
我是个蠢货,我不在乎任何人,只在乎自己。
PS:No dogs.
附言:谢绝狗。
That’s good.
写的很好。
What's yours?
你的呢
Mine doesn't look any good now.
我的现在看起来一无是处。
Go on.
说吧。
I‘m going to murder you.You bloody woman!
我要杀了你。你这该死的女人。
Might want to play a bit hard to get.
可能你还得更强硬点。
If you were a murder, what would your nickname be?
如果你是杀手,你的外号会什么呢?
Mine would be "The Gardener", 'cause I'd always leave a rose at the scene of crime.
我的会是”花园杀手“,因为我总会在犯罪现场留下一枝玫瑰。
What would your murder weapon be?
那你的杀人武器是什么?
A hammer.
一把锤子。
Hey, Moss.
嘿,Moss。
Would you like to go for dinner with me?
你能与我共进晚餐嘛?And then maybe back to my place.
然后,可能的话,回我家吧。
I‘d love to,Jen,but I'm actually helping Roy at the moment.
我很愿意,Jen,但我还在帮Roy。
No. No, no, no. Who does this remind you of, yeah? "Do you wanna go on a date with me?"
不不不,看这个造型,你想起了谁?"你想和我约会吗"?
Gandhi? No, no, the other one. Bono.
甘地?不对不对,是那个,博诺。(爱尔兰乐队U2主唱)
No, no, I was doing Roy. Oh. Yes, yes, it's like there was 2 of me. Come on. Get your money ready. 20 pounds.
不,我是在模仿罗伊。啊是是,就跟这儿有两个我似的。你还是把钱准备好吧,20英镑。Hey! Hello. It's security. I hope I'm not in any danger. Oh my God! It's not shit!
你好啊。保安哥哥。但愿我没遇到什么危险。我的天呐!这不是屎!On my head, it's not shit! It's chocolate spread. Taste it! No! Look! Look! No, no! Thanks!
我头上的不是屎!是巧克力酱。不信你尝尝!免了!你看!你看!不不!谢了!
Ringo Starr? I'll be wondering about that all night!
是林格·斯塔?(英国摇滚歌手)想不出答案,我晚上要失眠了!
How do you know about this site?
你怎么知道这个网站的?
I'm a member.
我是会员。
Really? You do the whole lonely hearts thing?
真的?你也搞征友那套?
I'm a 32 yearold IT man who works in a basement. Yes, I do the whole lonely hearts thing.
我是个32岁的IT男,而且还在地下室工作。是的,我真的需要征友。
So, as you can clearly see, it wasn't...excrement, it was chocolate. I was playing a joke. It was chocolate.
那现在你明白了吧,那不是...排泄物,是巧克力。我是跟他们开玩笑,那是巧克力。
Jen, it's okay, I've got it. Don't worry about it. Listen, what are you doing tonight?
珍,没关系的,我知道了。别担心。你今晚有什么安排?
I've got a response! That was quick!
有人回我了!这么快!
Yeah, why is it taking so long to download?
是啊,为什么下载这么慢?
Something happened with the router this morning. We're back to prebroadband speed.
今早路由器坏了,所以又回到了宽带以前的速度。
Dear...
亲爱的...
But we're on the phone now. Why can't you just ask me now?
我们现在不是在通话嘛。为什么不能现在问我?
Can't Jen, trust me.
现在不能,珍。相信我。
Why should I trust you?
为什么我要相信你?
Because I know what's good for you.
因为我知道怎样对你更好。Listen, you have to be home between 8 and 9 tonight, are you gonna be home?
听着,今晚8点到9点,一定要在家哦,没问题吧?
Okay, this sounds exciting.
没问题,听起来好刺激哦。
But...It might not happen, okay? But hopefully it will.
不过...我也可能不去找你,好吗?我会尽量的。
Well, now I don't know if this is exciting or not...
哦,现在我都不确定会不会刺激了...
Jen...Jen, it's exciting!
珍...珍,今晚一定会很刺激的!
"...would be very interested in meeting up and talking it over. Love, Rebecca." Oh my God! What did we write again?
"...很希望能跟你见面聊聊。爱你的,丽贝卡。"我的天!我们到底是怎么写的?
It started with "Shut up".
开头是"闭嘴"。
Oh! There's more.
啊!下面还有。
"I attached a photograph for your approval...or not!" Exclamation mark.
"我附上一张照片,请你过目"感叹号。
All right, let's have a look at you, you mad thing.
好吧,让我看看你长啥样,你这疯女人。
Nice hair so far. Eyebrows seem normal.
目前来着,她头发挺美。眉毛浓度正常。
Two eyes. That's the best amount of eyes.
两只眼睛。那是眼睛的最佳数量。
Nice eyes too. It has to go around. She must have a shite nose.
眼睛也不错。肯定不会这么简单,她的鼻子肯定很糟。
Oh, do you remember the Internet at this speed? Up all night and you'd see 8 women.
你还记得网速这么慢的时候吗?一晚上只能看8个女人。
Good nose. That is a good nose.
鼻子也不错。确实不错。
The mouth has to be wrong. There's gotta be something wrong with her mouth.
那她的嘴一定有毛病。她嘴肯定有问题。
Now that's a good looking woman. Should I tell Jen we got a reply? Roy? Roy? Roy! Roy!
现在图片加载完了,真是个长得不错的女人。是不是该告诉珍有人回复了?罗伊?罗伊?罗伊!罗伊!
Hello, Daniel! I mean, hello.
丹尼尔,你好!错了,喂。
Jen? Hello, it's Chris Tarrant from "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" Oh my God! Oh my God!
你是珍吗?你好,我是"谁想成为百万富翁"的主持人克里斯·泰瑞特。哦,上帝啊!我的天啊!
Chris Tarrant, hello! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
克里斯·泰瑞特,你好!我的天啊!我的天啊!我的天啊!Jen, the next voice you hear is gonna be Daniel's... Daniel's, Ok. But before I put you on with him, he's asked me to ask you a question.
珍,下面我把话筒交给丹尼尔...丹尼尔,太好了。在我把话筒交给他之前,他让我代他问你一个问题。
Okay, you can ask me a question.
好啊,你可以问我问题。
Yeah, he wants to know if you'll go out for dinner with him tomorrow night.
好的,他想问你明晚愿不愿意跟他出去共进晚餐。
Oh really? Yes! Yes, of course, I will! Of course! Oh yes! Yes! Yes, of course! HAHAHAHA!
真的吗,当然!当然,我愿意!当然当然!我各种愿意!当然愿意啦!哈哈哈哈...
Yes, that's great, Jen. Right, now let me fill you in on what's happening.
很好,珍。好的,现在让我来告诉你现场发生的事。
Daniel's doing very well although he has just used his 50/50.
尽管丹尼尔前面答题很顺利,可现在他使用了二选一的环节。
Now, here's Daniel. Daniel, you got 30 seconds. Starting from...now!
我把话筒交给他了。丹尼尔,你只有30秒的时间。计时...开始!
Okay, Jen. Hi, Daniel. Yeah, hi, Jen, Jen, uh, okay...who composed The Wooden Prince? Was it A Beethoven or B Chopin?
好,珍。你好啊,丹尼尔。你好,你好,珍。"木刻王子"这首曲子是谁写的?贝多芬还是肖邦?
网友评论