美文网首页英语学习教程玫瑰园树洞梦幻的蓝
我是你发卡上零星的斑点(译)——欧飞廉

我是你发卡上零星的斑点(译)——欧飞廉

作者: 嗨嗐 | 来源:发表于2018-08-07 12:11 被阅读8次
    我是你发卡上零星的斑点(译)——欧飞廉

    我是你发卡上零星的斑点

    I am the spots on your hairpins.

    是你路过林间飘下的落叶

    I am the fallen leaves in the woodland where you walk through.

    是你抬头时划过眼睑的电线

    I am the electric wires which go through your eyelids when you look up.

    是你归途无意带上的雪花

    I am the snow you bring by accidents on your way home.
    我是你发卡上零星的斑点(译)——欧飞廉
    我是你发卡上零星的斑点(译)——欧飞廉
    我是你发卡上零星的斑点(译)——欧飞廉

    是你耳闻目睹故事里的一个标点

    I am a punctuation in the stories you know.

    是你欢娱过后需要打发的多余时间

    I am the extra time you need to kill after a good time.

    我是你回望刹那的闪念

    I am a flash of thought when you look back.

    是你紧握双手依然无法阻止流出指尖的沙线.

    I am the sand which you hold your hands but still could not stop coming out of fingertips.

    是你千山万水后的春梦了无痕

    I am your spring dream after thousands of mountains and rivers without any trace.

    是你曾经的希冀死灰复燃

    I am the rebirth of hope which you ever had.

    是你作出选择的对立面

    I am the standoff of your choices.

    是你不可描述的那些生活片段

    I am the pieces of life that you can not describe.

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:我是你发卡上零星的斑点(译)——欧飞廉

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/niuovftx.html