美文网首页
“上厕所”不要再说“go to wc”!还有哪些表达呢?

“上厕所”不要再说“go to wc”!还有哪些表达呢?

作者: 英语说话力 | 来源:发表于2021-12-24 10:55 被阅读0次

    小编整理了一些

    “上厕所”在不同情景时的不同的说法,

    以礼貌性递减的顺序

    Formal 正式场合

    The following are appropriate in any situation:

    下列各项在任何情况下都是可以使用的

    Bathroom

    –Example: I’m gonna [going to] go to the bathroom.

    我要去洗手间。

    Restroom

    –Example: Where is the restroom?

    卫生间在哪里

    Little boy’s/girl’s room

    –Example: I’ll be right back, I need to use the little girl’s room.

    我马上回来,我要用一下女士卫生间。

    Powder my nose

    原意是给鼻子上点粉,补一下妆。

    –Example: Excuse me, I need to powder my nose.

    不好意思,我要去一个洗手间。

    Familiar 较亲密的场合

    The following are appropriate with family or friends:

    以下是适合家人或朋友之间的说法

    Pee

    –Example: Where’ the bathroom? I need to pee.

    卫生间在哪?我要尿尿。

    Tinkle 

    (mostly used by older women)

    多用于年长的女子

    -Example: I drank too much water! I have to go tinkle.

    我喝太多水了,我得去趟厕所。

    Go

     (when used in context)

    有上下文时使用

    –Example: Where’s the bathroom, I really have to go!

    厕所在哪,我真的得去了!

    Potty

     (Generally used by children)

    小朋友经常用这个说法

    -Example (noun): Where’s the potty?

    厕所在哪?

    -Example (verb): Mama, I have to potty.

    妈妈,我要上厕所。

    Take a 1/2 

    (number 1 refers to peeing, number 2 to pooping)

    数字1代表小号,数字二代表大号

    -Example: 

    Person 1 – I have to go to the bathroom.

    我要去厕所

    Person 2 – Number 1 or number 2?

    大的还是小的?

    My bladder is bursting

    我的膀胱要炸了

     (when you really have to go)

    (当你真的迫切想要去厕所时)

    -Example: Stop the car! My bladder is bursting.

    快停车!我的膀胱要炸了。

    今天的内容大家都学会了么?

    欢迎评论交流心得~

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:“上厕所”不要再说“go to wc”!还有哪些表达呢?

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ojixzltx.html