速记英文,让你在国际中游刃有余。

作者: 许小蓉x | 来源:发表于2018-07-03 08:59 被阅读1次

    1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

    我还要再确认吗?

    2 Is there any earlier one?

    还有更早一点的吗?

    3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

    请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

    4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?

    我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

    5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

    请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

    6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

    火车通行证有折扣吗?

    7 May I reconfirm my flight?

    我可以确认我的班机吗?

    8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

    他们全部不预订的吗?

    9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

    我一定要预订座位吗?

    10 May I see a timetable?

    我可以看时刻表吗?

    11 How long will I have to wait?

    我要等多久呢?

    12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

    你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

    13 Do you have any other flights?

    还有其他的航班吗?

    14 When would you like to leave?

    您希望什么时候出发?

    15 Can I reconfirm by phone?

    我能电话确认吗?

    16 Where can I make a reservation?

    我到哪里可以预订?

    17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

    我需要预订餐车吗?

    18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

    火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

    19 Is this a daily flight?

    这是每日航班吗?

    20 Excuse me. May I get by?

    对不起,我可以上车吗?

    21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

    坐船到那里要花多少钱?

    22 Can I cancel this ticket?

    我可以取消这票吗?

    23 Check it to my final destination.

    把它托运到我的目的地。

    24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

    最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

    25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

    把你的行李拿到行李房去。

    26 Please open your baggage.

    请把你行李打开。

    27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

    请你填写这张入境卡。

    28 Let me see your passport, please.

    请让我看下您的护照。

    29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

    我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

    30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

    我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

    31 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

    如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

    32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

    我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

    33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

    如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

    34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

    我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

    35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

    那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

    36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

    如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

    37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

    我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

    38 That'll put us both in the picture.

    这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

    39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.

    那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

    40 I can't say for certain off-hand.

    我还不能马上说定。

    速记英文,让你在国际中游刃有余。

    41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

    有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

    42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

    这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

    43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

    你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

    44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.

    尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

    45 We've got to report back to the head office.

    我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

    46 Thank you for you cooperation.

    感谢您的合作。

    47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

    我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

    48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

    这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

    49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

    如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

    50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

    我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

    51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

    我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

    52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

    我想知道能不能为我们安排购物。

    53 Welcome to our factory.

    欢迎光临敝厂。

    54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

    我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

    55 You'll know our products better after this visit.

    参观之后你会知道我们的产品更好。

    56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

    也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

    57 Then we could look at the production line.

    然后我们再看看生产线。

    58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

    墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

    59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

    表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

    60 We are running on two shifts.

    我们实行的工作是两班倒。

    61 Almost every process is computerized.

    几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

    62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

    工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

    63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

    所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:速记英文,让你在国际中游刃有余。

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ovfduftx.html