美文网首页摄影记录简友广场想法
春日摄影 | 面朝大海,春暖花开💐

春日摄影 | 面朝大海,春暖花开💐

作者: 雨季不再来吖 | 来源:发表于2022-03-26 23:06 被阅读0次

    今天分享一首来自诗人海子的诗歌《面朝大海,春暖花开》,英文版来自网络。 配图均来自Jasmine,拍摄于去年春天。

    Facing the Sea with Spring Blossoms

    面朝大海,春暖花开

    Hai Zi

    海子


    From tomorrow on,

    从明天起,

    I will be a happy man;

    做一个幸福的人

    Grooming, chopping,

    喂马,劈柴,

    and traveling all over the world

    周游世界


    From tomorrow on,

    从明天起,

    I will care foodstuff and vegetable,

    关心粮食和蔬菜

    Living in a house towards the sea,

    我有一所房子,面朝大海,

    with spring blossoms.

    春暖花开


    From tomorrow on,

    从明天起,

    write to each of my dear ones,

    和每一个亲人通信

    Telling them of my happiness,

    告诉他们我的幸福


    What the lightening of happiness has told me,

    那幸福的闪电告诉我的

    I will spread it to each of them.

    我将告诉每一个人

    Give a warm name for every Live and every mountain,

    给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

    Strangers, I will also wish you happy.

    陌生人,我也为你祝福

    May you have a brilliant future!

    愿你有一个灿烂的前程

    May you lovers eventually become spouses!

    愿你有情人终成眷属


    May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

    愿你在尘世获得幸福

    I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.
    我只愿面朝大海春暖花开


    愿你生活有花,万物明朗皆可爱。晚安啦❤️

    我是Jasmine

    今天是我坚持每天输出的第25/100

    用生命影响生命

    我愿意和你一起遇见更优秀的自己

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:春日摄影 | 面朝大海,春暖花开💐

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/pcxejrtx.html