美文网首页
喜欢上一首外国诗

喜欢上一首外国诗

作者: 锦度 | 来源:发表于2020-03-25 23:27 被阅读0次

    《不可征服》

    作者:威廉·埃内斯特·亨利

    Out of the night that covers me, 透过覆盖我的深夜,

    Black as the Pit from pole to pole, 我看见层层无底的黑暗。

    I thank whatever gods may be 感谢上帝曾赐我,

    For my unconquerable soul. 不可征服的灵魂。

    In the fell clutch of circumstance 就算被地狱紧紧攫住,

    I have not winced nor cried aloud. 我不会畏缩,也不惊叫。

    Under the bludgeoninmgs of chance 经受过一浪又一浪的打击,

    My head is bloody, but unbowed. 我满头鲜血都不低头。

    Beyond this place of wrath and tear 在这满是愤怒和眼泪的世界之外,

    Looms but the Horror of the shade, 可怕的阴影在游荡。

    And yet the menace of the years 还有,未来的威胁,

    Finds, and shall find, me unafraid. 可我是毫不畏惧的。

    It matters not how strait the gate, 无论我将穿过的那扇门有多窄,

    How charged with punishments the scroll, 无论我将肩承怎样的责罚。

    I am the master of my fate: 我是命运的主宰,

    I am the captain of my soul

    美虽柔弱,却不可征服

    感叹翻译的神奇,若不翻译成中文,只读英文,我可能不会觉得它写的很霸气

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:喜欢上一首外国诗

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/rbifuhtx.html